I need something new to do in RuneScape

sycosis5

Get 40+ in all skills.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

He wants something fun to do...

On top of getting your skills higher, you should for sure get your combat higher. RS has a lot of Monster hunting and what not, so if you get the levels for that, then I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

I've been bored for a while and I don't want to quit or let my membership go to waste. Please give me some ideas to help me get more addicted.

Skilling is addictive and will keep you busy for hours, literally. Set goals in increments of 10 for example.

If it does not sound tempting, try boss hunting (train combat stats as necessary) or give a try to those minigames out there.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

I've been bored for a while and I don't want to quit or let my membership go to waste. Please give me some ideas to help me get more addicted.

Skilling is addictive and will keep you busy for hours, literally. Set goals in increments of 10 for example.

If it does not sound tempting, try boss hunting (train combat stats as necessary) or give a try to those minigames out there.

Any idea what boss to start with?

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

I am sure that a pretty experienced member will help you there!

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

well, your combat is very very low for fighting bosses. Even the KBD will destroy you when you solo.

You can go somewhere whit friends though, the KBD is good for that, but only go there if you got a realy good player whit you. If you dont know what your doing there, your dead in under 10 seconds.

You can also try to kill high level beasts if you want to kill strong ones. But i suggest you get at least 70+att/def, and higher str then 70.

Also your ranged, magic and prayer need attation if you want to kill bosses.

Make money. Then when you do get inspiration you'll have finances to fall back on.

have a goal to get 200m exp in all skills :thumbsup:

umm boss killing imo is one of the most fun things to do in rs...also i specially trained my mage at mage training arena to 94 just for barrage in castle wars which is very fun as well ;)

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

go for quest cape. its the easiest cape to get and your not far off from it. it was my first and i should have my second cape in att in about 2 weeks, 500k left (this weekend if i no life). got my quest cape bout a year ago and ive been wearing it with pride since.

mmmorgan.png

Mmmorgan.png

go for quest cape. its the easiest cape to get and your not far off from it. it was my first and i should have my second cape in att in about 2 weeks, 500k left (this weekend if i no life). got my quest cape bout a year ago and ive been wearing it with pride since.

I was thinking of the getting the skills for desert treasure

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

Train melee, range, mage to atleast 75. Then pick something that interests you and do it, make sure you set a goal. I've decided to get all of the cw, ba (also maxing out ba skills), and fog mini game items. It'll take a while but I'm really enjoying it.

quit