The Wiki Game

malo2

GER Class T19 Rebuilt > London and North Eastern Railway > London > England > Country > List of sovereign states > Russia > Tsardom of Russia > Tsar > Alexis of Russia

Heh :P

Find the Tana River

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charnockite, St. Thomas Mount > Sri Lanka > Island Country > List of Countries > Grenada

Not too hard

Find the Rufous-naped Wren

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

Chinese Intelligence activity in other countries > United States > World War I > League of Nations > List of former Nation Capitals > Country > List of Countries > List of Dependent Territories > United Kingdom > Colonialism > World War II > European Theatre of World War II > Europe > History of Europe > Colonial Empires > British Empire > Evolution of the British Empire > Overseas Territories > Territory (Administrative) > Occupied Territory > Military Occupation > List of Military Occupations > Timeline of United Nations peacekeeping missions > List of countries where UN peacekeepers are currently deployed > Georgia (country) > Capital > List of Countries with Multiple Capitals > List of countries whose capital is not their largest city > List of Capitals in Alphebetic Order > List of Countries > Sovereign States > Nation > Nation-State > National Languages > Language >..

I GIVE UP!!!

Fujiwara no Korenari > Kuge > Kyoto > Japan > East Asia > United Nations > World War II > Baltic Sea > North Sea > Principality of Sealand

Lol.

Try and find "Osek, Nova Gorica".

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• 9 months later...

Who put Bella in the Wych Elm?>Forensic science>Computer forensics>Cryptanalysis>Colossus computers>Computing>Internet>Information>Data>Computer :wall: >Computer networking>Data transmission>Signal (electronics) :grin: >Signal>Smoke signal>Visual communication>Communication>Telecommunication>digital signal>Computer architecture>Central processing unit>Microprocessor>List of Microprocessors>Intel>Semiconductors>Integrated circuit>Semiconductor fabrication>Texas Instruments>United States :???: >Science and technology in the United States>Silicon Valley>Category:Companies based in Silicon Valley:>Category:Silicon Valley>Silicon Valley>High tech>....

Ok, I cheated and found out what it was halfway through, and still couldn't get there :sad:

Someone else have a go

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

• 1 year later...

René-Joseph Kimber > Lower Canada > Canada > Developed country > Industrialisation > Business > Software industry > Computer software > Video Game

Good job reviving a year old topic =)

Next:

List of fish on stamps of Brazil