Cool Jagex mistake

Thugpimp1

You're beyond help. Quit acting hardcore behind the safety of internet anonymity

That's true... All of my toughness is brought out through typing, thank god for the safety of this monitor infront of me only. Your just a kid who I've never heard of, and who become 99's in everything when no one even plays it anymore, congrats man... Where were you when everyone was still active, mining iron?

That's true... However you're just a kid I've never heard of, who's going through all this trouble to login to a game I became 99's in everything, regardless that nobody plays it anymore.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're beyond help. Quit acting hardcore behind the safety of internet anonymity

That's true... All of my toughness is brought out through typing, thank god for the safety of this monitor infront of me only. Your just a kid who I've never heard of, and who become 99's in everything when no one even plays it anymore, congrats man... Where were you when everyone was still active, mining iron?

That's true... However you're just a kid I've never heard of, who's going through all this trouble to login to a game I became 99's in everything, regardless that nobody plays it anymore.

Your still a schooler kid. Wanna know how I know? Because you bragging about this "99" non sense, and clearly if you can see through your sig there prayer says "93". So not to put you back into the runescape world searching for dragon bones, your not all 99s. I have no clue who you are or care because I never seen you, maybe because you played after I quit about 5-6 years ago? so quit flamming my posts to build up your rs name flat chest

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

Your still a schooler kid. Wanna know how I know? Because you bragging about this "99" non sense, and clearly if you can see through your sig there prayer says "93". So not to put you back into the runescape world searching for dragon bones, your not all 99s. I have no clue who you are or care because I never seen you, maybe because you played after I quit about 5-6 years ago? so quit flamming my posts to build up your rs name flat chest

Actually I got 99 prayer about a very long time ago. I honestly don't care what my sig says. It's been that way for about a year, and I cbf spending the minute it would take to change it. Flat chest? okay? When did I brag about this "99" non sense?

For the record, I started playing in February of 2001. It's surprising that you didn't know me, because obviously you know every single character that was in the game back then.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

For the record, I started playing in February of 2001. It's surprising that you didn't know me, because obviously you know every single character that was in the game back then.

No, you didn't.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

im not sure why knightlite bothers posting , its obvious no one cares about any thing he has to say. It is a laugh at him pretending to be part of the old rs click , and no offense it wasnt hard to know every one on rs back in 01 wether they pked or not. Limited servers , limited map space , im sure you understand.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

im not sure why knightlite bothers posting , its obvious no one cares about any thing he has to say. It is a laugh at him pretending to be part of the old rs click , and no offense it wasnt hard to know every one on rs back in 01 wether they pked or not. Limited servers , limited map space , im sure you understand.

I'm not sure why you bother posting. Or stud. And especially thugpimp? The white guy who takes his shirt off in front of other guys and hands them a camera. Keep practicing, thug. You'll be in prison in no time. I'm sure it was pretty hard to know every one back in 2001 considering you didn't even play then. Yes, we all know you'll make up a story and say you played back then on some other character and nobody really cares about the story or the point you're trying to prove so just type it in as few words as possible and say you played in 2001. I know I didn't play in 2001 so you don't need to bring that up. I don't try to fit in. I think the only person that ever cared about someone who played in 2001 is meili and she's 10x cooler than all of you put together. I'd put knight in my reply but I think it's funny he's arguing with a group of losers.

Banker I don't know/care about you. Your trying to brag about stats that mean nothing today, and will mean nothing tomorrow. Just by posting on tip.it does not mean you will be in the hall of fame of runescape, your a nobody, nobody knows who you are because you made your char after everyone quit. Congrats on 99s, thats useful in todays runescape. So just fit that into your long term memory and shut up.

Dsm, your post made 0 sense. Taking my shirt off so people can take a picture of me? Your so annoying, I honestly am starting to think you and banker are the same person because I really think you have that much time on your hands. You claim to not want to play runescape and never will you come back, who is going to care if you come? You logged, you sucked, you were never a aspect to the wilderness so who cares if you ever woke up tomorrow. Get a life both of you losers, you are annoying and seriously just because I post somewhere does not mean you need to reply to every comment to make yourself feel good.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

Banker I don't know/care about you. Your trying to brag about stats that mean nothing today, and will mean nothing tomorrow. Just by posting on tip.it does not mean you will be in the hall of fame of runescape, your a nobody, nobody knows who you are because you made your char after everyone quit. Congrats on 99s, thats useful in todays runescape. So just fit that into your long term memory and shut up.

Dsm, your post made 0 sense. Taking my shirt off so people can take a picture of me? Your so annoying, I honestly am starting to think you and banker are the same person because I really think you have that much time on your hands. You claim to not want to play runescape and never will you come back, who is going to care if you come? You logged, you sucked, you were never a aspect to the wilderness so who cares if you ever woke up tomorrow. Get a life both of you losers, you are annoying and seriously just because I post somewhere does not mean you need to reply to every comment to make yourself feel good.

I have some time on my hands. I don't have a lot. You're on probation right? Don't you have to be inside your house by 8 pm every night or something? I think you have the time. Why did you make the point of me claiming to not want to play and will never come back then follow it up with who cares if you come back? This isn't 2005, dude. I quit years ago. I have family and friends unlike you that would care if I woke up tomorrow. You're just a 20 year old with a criminal record going no where.

You guys can't give it up? I would never want it to come back. None of you that posted were even a high level on rsc so if I log on you guys have the chance to actually fight me? That's just rhetarded. I wouldn't want to fight a clan from rs2 that weren't even around 3 years ago. I didn't spend years before training for some people that ruined the game to get a chance at playing the real runescape? I was referring to the 130,000 or more people that came and ruined it after rs2 was released. I'm not saying you guys that posted weren't around but I definitely know you didn't train up to 99 hp and 119 combat either.

true dsm... you also didnt train all those stats up to be ready to log! you tell them big boy, nobody messes with dsm!

That quote's on the topic called bringing rs back or whatever that's recent and above this one right now, you actually said something to me and I totally ignored it (because you're an idiot who talks when and where he shouldn't talk-- there was an intelligent conversation going on and you had to say something completely pointless). So you can't really say I follow your replies to make my self feel good. That's all you. Oh and I'm sure a lot of people familiarized my name with pking versus yours. It's a fact.

Dsm I'm not sure if you realized that for the first few months of Rs it was one then two servers, and the world was lumbridge, al kharid, varrock, draynor and Ghost town (edgeville, but you wouldn't know that). So no, it wasn't that difficult to know everyone who played back then at all.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

you know when i started and when i quit ? I had a level 104 and a 84 char when i first met you as a level 50 something on my pure "meeturpker" at the jungle spiders. But theres not much about the game from beginning til end i couldnt awnser legitly. If your talking bout my time pking , then yea , I never got involved with pking til i made meeturpker , was fun , decent. Enjoyed the constant jars back and forth between emos and what not. Even dont mind replying to ya , as much as a douche as you are dsm.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Dsm I'm not sure if you realized that for the first few months of Rs it was one then two servers, and the world was lumbridge, al kharid, varrock, draynor and Ghost town (edgeville, but you wouldn't know that). So no, it wasn't that difficult to know everyone who played back then at all.

Actually I'm sure almost anyone who played rsc probably knows that by now. I bet you knew every one that played.

you know when i started and when i quit ? I had a level 104 and a 84 char when i first met you as a level 50 something on my pure "meeturpker" at the jungle spiders. But theres not much about the game from beginning til end i couldnt awnser legitly. If your talking bout my time pking , then yea , I never got involved with pking til i made meeturpker , was fun , decent. Enjoyed the constant jars back and forth between emos and what not. Even dont mind replying to ya , as much as a douche as you are dsm.

Why would I train at jungle spiders when I was level 50? I had 40 defense up until 89 hp. I'm not saying I didn't train there but I had to of been at least 70-75. I can't remember but I think we met when you were following me at the castle. And I wasn't level 50. I know you had a friend who had a 104. Utahjazz or something? Let's say it's yours. Who really cares? I don't care when you started playing. I was trying to make that point my last reply towards you. Nobody cares lol. I never knew you got involved in pking. I think I and 95 percent of everyone else on rs must of missed it.

Remember when you were following down to you on f2p and me, kenny and swifty came up and killed you. Then you cussed her out and took her off your friend's list because you thought she told us where you were at? That was fun.

I followed you at castle ? you used to cry to me about not knowing how to catch at castle , and you sucked up constantly to me to come help you fight there , at hobs , really any time you entered wild.

Wasnt til you dmed swifty in 37 alter and made him go no gear that you turned in to a punk. I guess finally getting some one else added to your friends made you feel like your balls finally dropped.

Or maybe i just got your personality confused because of the fact your brother playing on your character, who knows. But 4 or 5 years after rs your hatred for people still going strong , yet you tell every one to get over rs. I dont stay mad or hate people that long in rl much less on a game d. your life tho, live it how you want.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Okay Dsm you obvisously have me mixed up with another formun arguement you enjoy because I have only been in handcuffs once (due to a DUI) which is none of your business but it seems you want to get to know me so much, and no I'm not on probation considering I work, full time student, and wrestle in college. So yeah your arguements are going no where, which is good because neither did your pking. Your really putting me down and breaking my heart into pieces by telling me I have no friends, because man is that so true! I'm the guy who your girlfriend cheated on you with, your a ugly loser that fell in love with the first girl you put it in. Get a life bro seriously, your making a fool of yourself because your facts are not straight at all.

Remember when you were following down to you on f2p and me, kenny and swifty came up and killed you. Then you cussed her out and took her off your friend's list because you thought she told us where you were at? That was fun.

Remember everytime you flamed like this on formuns about me and killermandie, and when we seen you in wild what was the first thought in your head? Starts with an L and ends with the word out!

I followed you at castle ? you used to cry to me about not knowing how to catch at castle , and you sucked up constantly to me to come help you fight there , at hobs , really any time you entered wild.

Wasnt til you dmed swifty in 37 alter and made him go no gear that you turned in to a punk. I guess finally getting some one else added to your friends made you feel like your balls finally dropped.

Or maybe i just got your personality confused because of the fact your brother playing on your character, who knows. But 4 or 5 years after rs your hatred for people still going strong , yet you tell every one to get over rs. I dont stay mad or hate people that long in rl much less on a game d. your life tho, live it how you want.

Dude. I had a rep when I was a pure. Nobody knew who you were. I never asked you for help with anything lol. You're insane, man. Swifty and I are best friends and play 360 almost everyday together so I don't know why you're bringing him up. I was level 80 with 89 hp and he was 104 when we dmed. I had 40 defense. That's why we brought the sets with us and went no armour. And we didn't add each other after that until like a year and a half later. I played on dsm from 2002 up until a year or even longer after rsc closed before I let people play on him. I don't hate you. I just think you're slow and I'm trying to catch you up.

Anyone that wants to get beat in halo 3, madden 09, cod 4 or 5 add "eminent d" gamertag.

Okay Dsm you obvisously have me mixed up with another formun arguement you enjoy because I have only been in handcuffs once (due to a DUI) which is none of your business but it seems you want to get to know me so much, and no I'm not on probation considering I work, full time student, and wrestle in college. So yeah your arguements are going no where, which is good because neither did your pking. Your really putting me down and breaking my heart into pieces by telling me I have no friends, because man is that so true! I'm the guy who your girlfriend cheated on you with, your a ugly loser that fell in love with the first girl you put it in. Get a life bro seriously, your making a fool of yourself because your facts are not straight at all.
You said you were on probation and you were bragging about it. I don't feel like going back to find it. You didn't really respond to anything I said besides you not having friends. I think you're just defensive. I don't really even know you. We had each other on our friend's list for like 2 years? However long we knew each other up until you quit. You started all of this with me by saying you bsed me and I logged out when you didn't even know who "wire" was. People didn't bs me on rs. I bsed them and I rarely logged and sure of wouldn't from you. Everyone knows I was a better pker than you and meeturpker and studd122 put together.

because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

I have only been in handcuffs once (due to a DUI) which is none of your business but it seems you want to get to know me so much, and no I'm not on probation considering I work, full time student, and wrestle in college.

You said you were on probation and you were bragging about it. I don't feel like going back to find it. You didn't really respond to anything I said besides you not having friends. I think you're just defensive. I don't really even know you. We had each other on our friend's list for like 2 years? However long we knew each other up until you quit. You started all of this with me by saying you bsed me and I logged out when you didn't even know who "wire" was. People didn't bs me on rs. I bsed them and I rarely logged and sure of wouldn't from you. Everyone knows I was a better pker than you and meeturpker and studd122 put together.

That's funny, considering I got my first kill in the cabbage patch before you started playing. I was pking all day while you were a wee level 60 at graves, I quit training at level 106 in the middle of 2002 and just pked. You popped up out of nowhere sucking swifty off yet Killermandie and the rest of us made you guys log all day. You only were good at pking when the game started going to [cabbage] right at the end of 2003, coincidence?

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

Your right... First thing that popped in my head when I got hand cuffed was coming here to tip.it to make sure everyone on runescape knows I was arrested. It was a topic about people asking so I said that. Besides, it shouldn't matter if I'm on deathrow, the matter here is your an idiot and because you this topic will be locked within a few hours because you want to ramble about nothing. I did bs you because I liked Killermandie better then you, and you did log, whether your willing to admit or not, you logged daily. Yeah you were hard [wagon] full food and with others to weaken, but what did you do when the fight came down to no food and low hp?

Runescape was obviously a big part of your life, in which your not willing to admit you still have the withdrawl of playing. Say I have no friends or family or im ugly which you have never posted any pics and I can assure you there's a logical reason behind you not putting your butter face online, whatever it is you have in your bag of insults that mean 0 to me. An idiot like you was nothing in school, played no sports, only could watch the clock in school for it to be "runescape" time. You are pathetic, you don't like me? Then shut up and end it bro, your making a complete fool of yourself by talking about 5 years ago to which people moved on. If you hate me from runescape then I only played the game better then you did, because obviously I hurt your true feelings in real life.

thats not jail thats spending the night in holding :geek: :mrgreen:
What he said didn't make sense. Look at my 2 quotes above yours. He says he's on probation then he doesn't say he's on probation. He said he got drunk and sprayed a fire extinguisher and evacuated a 7 story hotel but then he said got arrested for a dui? Did he run from the cops then spray the extinguisher? It's easy to tell that he just makes stories up.

That's funny, considering I got my first kill in the cabbage patch before you started playing. I was pking all day while you were a wee level 60 at graves, I quit training at level 106 in the middle of 2002 and just pked. You popped up out of nowhere sucking swifty off yet Killermandie and the rest of us made you guys log all day. You only were good at pking when the game started going to [cabbage] right at the end of 2003, coincidence?

Studd, you were no one. I don't even know why I reply to anything you say. Meet is a bigger loser than you but at least he's somewhat credible. You were just no one lol. I don't care that you spent a lot of time trying to pk. You just couldn't pk. I like how you guys keep using kmd as your scapegoat considering he was the only one that could pk out of you/thug and meet. I wasn't always good at pking but when I was bad I was great compared to you. By the way, killermandie and I were friends up until like 2006? We didn't even fight until then.

Your right... First thing that popped in my head when I got hand cuffed was coming here to tip.it to make sure everyone on runescape knows I was arrested. It was a topic about people asking so I said that. Besides, it shouldn't matter if I'm on deathrow, the matter here is your an idiot and because you this topic will be locked within a few hours because you want to ramble about nothing. I did bs you because I liked Killermandie better then you, and you did log, whether your willing to admit or not, you logged daily. Yeah you were hard [wagon] full food and with others to weaken, but what did you do when the fight came down to no food and low hp?

Runescape was obviously a big part of your life, in which your not willing to admit you still have the withdrawl of playing. Say I have no friends or family or im ugly which you have never posted any pics and I can assure you there's a logical reason behind you not putting your butter face online, whatever it is you have in your bag of insults that mean 0 to me. An idiot like you was nothing in school, played no sports, only could watch the clock in school for it to be "runescape" time. You are pathetic, you don't like me? Then shut up and end it bro, your making a complete fool of yourself by talking about 5 years ago to which people moved on. If you hate me from runescape then I only played the game better then you did, because obviously I hurt your true feelings in real life.

What did you just say? I can't even respond to that.

The funny thing is that you don't know what you're talking about lol. I've seen you in the wild maybe a total of 6 or 7 times, 3 or 5 of those times I ran you out of graves. The other times were after you got 119 or whatever when the game turned to [cabbage]. You were either with a big team, or I was with killermandie, I either ran because there's no point to fight 4 lvl 120's when your 106, or Kory and I made you log.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

Maybe you can't responde because you run out of meaningless things to quote off me. Do you really think you were that great of a pker? Bro honestly you played like a little [bleep], pked like one, and you probably are in real life. You can sit behind your monitor all day talking about your past 40 defense days which honestly I never knew who you were, and the only reason I even remember you is because back then you made me mad because when full rune was worth like 100k, you still logged to save that, your for sure going down in the hall of fam of runescape for sure for that one man.