Cool Jagex mistake

Thugpimp1

So I had another logging name I used, and I had bought members to test if I can play or not in which I cannot, but for some odd reason I went to cancel it says I can't... And in my email they had charged me twice... It's a bit weird, and I'm still paying off student loans, not trying to be indebt on a game thats ruined and no longer eligible to play. I emailed Paul@[developmentally delayed].com and didn't get any response... Is there another way to contact someone about this? I had a pure plate (back when it was a glitch to get it) and I was going to try and play, but since runescape always does what the viewers want, i'm not aloud! So I pay for a game I'm not aloud to pay, it's like being on probation again.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

There will be no way possible to get your money back. Jagex has long since stopped caring about the needs of each individual person, especially regarding RuneScape Classic.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Well if they continue to take money out while I have canceled, then there will be huge problems... I'll personally go to england or wherever Andrew is, and throat chop him

You're beyond help. Quit acting hardcore behind the safety of internet anonymity

That's true... All of my toughness is brought out through typing, thank god for the safety of this monitor infront of me only. Your just a kid who I've never heard of, and who become 99's in everything when no one even plays it anymore, congrats man... Where were you when everyone was still active, mining iron?

it's not even worth logging in anymore. I checked it out a few months ago for about a week, and I didn't see a single person in the wilderness.

Then maybe 10 people at falidor, and half of them autoing. Bout it.

But I guess there is a lot of classic private servers up now, that are nothing but classic pking, 24/7 with active players. Haven't checked any out yet though, moved on from rs a while ago.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

cool as in your input that means nothing to me.

I agree with you rs classic does indeed bring back great memories, memories in which are tarnished now. However, runescape is nothing but a memory and thats all there is to it. As druid said above, there is nothing in classic but autoers. Its a shame, but that's what it's been led to. Private servers will still be to only active players who have the ability to play with a current login, which blows but whatever

• 4 months later...
So I had another logging name I used, and I had bought members to test if I can play or not in which I cannot, but for some odd reason I went to cancel it says I can't... And in my email they had charged me twice... It's a bit weird, and I'm still paying off student loans, not trying to be indebt on a game thats ruined and no longer eligible to play. I emailed Paul@[developmentally delayed].com and didn't get any response... Is there another way to contact someone about this? I had a pure plate (back when it was a glitch to get it) and I was going to try and play, but since runescape always does what the viewers want, i'm not aloud! So I pay for a game I'm not aloud to pay, it's like being on probation again.

You're worried about paying off student loans yet you attempted to play rsc? Or did you just pay $8 to see if you could play it with no intention of actually wanting to pay?

Well if they continue to take money out while I have canceled, then there will be huge problems... I'll personally go to england or wherever Andrew is, and throat chop him
I was going to say that would cost you more money but knightlite said it already. I'm sure you would like it in jail, though.

I wanna quote you some more and make fun of you but I'll just summarize it up. You're an idiot who seeks a lot of attention-- posting on here daily about the most pointless crap and actually wasting time to have someone take your picture, upload it, write in the imgs so it can be seen than typing some stupid message about, hey it's me weight lifting (you do realize that 98% of the people don't care to see your picture, right? Meeturpker and killermandie fall in the 2 percent). When you go to jail, which inevitably you will, I'm sure a group of black guys will give you the attention you need, dude.

Dsm your more annoying then any ex girlfriend I've had. Go back to the park & brib little boys into your van with candy, thats what your best at, insulting isn't what your good at, neither was runescape lol

Congratulations, you've just reached lvl 99 patheticness. Nobody here thinks you're cool, and your mommy won't appreciate all the naughty things you post online. Gtfo the internet and get a diaper change.

• 2 weeks later...

being a pure plate wasn't a glitch, you got caught autoing along with everybody else and they reset your stats but not your quests.

man_of_doom.png

being a pure plate wasn't a glitch, you got caught autoing along with everybody else and they reset your stats but not your quests.

You don't know what you're talking about.

When dragon slayer was out you could trade map pieces between characters for about the first week or two if i remember correctly. Meaning the one that required magic to obtain could simply be traded to your non-magic pure.

The_Moser, (Thugpimps pure plate) wasn't autoed at any point.

Of course some statwiped people used the wipe to become pure plates, seeing as they already had done the quest. But the majority of pure plates were honest working Runescapers.

You don't know what you're talking about.

When dragon slayer was out you could trade map pieces between characters for about the first week or two if i remember correctly. Meaning the one that required magic to obtain could simply be traded to your non-magic pure.

The_Moser, (Thugpimps pure plate) wasn't autoed at any point.

Of course some statwiped people used the wipe to become pure plates, seeing as they already had done the quest. But the majority of pure plates were honest working Runescapers.

Dam right I was honest working.