Cool Jagex mistake

Thugpimp1

yea i never played to much in to this server i catch better on then this one crap. Just pked to pk and have fun. And no matter what , pking was only half the fun of pking. Argueing (spelt wrong , i know) on forums was always fun.

And thug and studd were both in the wild , no offense to the two , but neither one of them was on a master lance, sue me , unitpoop level. Wasnt til near the end of rs when all the use to be horrible at catching people got good at catching . Not saying they autoed ,just figured they upgraded net. Im sure even adx with out being bias could point out several of the people im referring to , even the 3 hit bug master him self.

Either way pking was never always about catch , yea it helped , but was never every thing.

and yea , lebrons shot was nice , all tho do hate less then a hour later people were comparing it to mjs and even some saying it topped any of his. I think ill wait til lebron gets him self a ring with a half decent team a couple years in a row before i start comparing him to the legend him self.

cavs beat denver 4 - 2 in the finals tho, heard it here first.

Haha yeah, i used to be on a dialup 56k modem! :) When i first started pkaing 50's-70's but if i'm totally honest i think that was the best thing for me because it taught me to chase perfectly and follow the person so that if they did stop/freeze or make a mistake i could catch a one square.. Then i got DSL and i was able to catch most of the time because i was good at following diags etc.

Yeah i know alot of people got better after RS2 but i've always attributed that to a few things;

- Severs less populated and moved smoother

- Obvious autoing

- People (for the first few months) were always out pking, in the same places, you can get alot of practice in at once lol :)

When RS2 first came out for the first few months on RSC it was like all the pkers were trying to prove a point and were pking round the clock, i was pking with Arkan at the time and i was literally getting over 30 kills a day (alot of credit to Arkan cause he was great at covering and had 99 range lol) but the fact they were all out over n over again was great... Then it eventually topped off and RSC began its slow death.

The one thing i've never been able to figure out is when the NW/SE diags stopped working lol... I swear it changed over night because i 'used' to be able to 2 square them and then all of a sudden i couldn't, i remember going to altar wars at like lvl 106 and SE was the natural way for everyone to run away and i never had any trouble catching it and then like i said one day it just stopped! :wall:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think the arkan of 03 was not the same arkan of old. When he was pure he couldnt pk for [cabbage]. But when he went inpure all of a sudden he moved in to prob the top 10 if not top 5 catchers on the game. Swifty i imagine just upgraded net or something because he use to not be able to pk for [cabbage]. Or maybe he shared and some one knew how to that played . Who knows with him, because he seriously was a off and on kinda guy on catching. Abused the hell out of that 3 hit mage bug trick tho, every time id fight him hed use it, or try to. Good thing for the tons of 0s jagex likes to throw at ya. Theres a couple others , just dont feel like thinking to hard. And i wanted to say it was airman90 or something that had the high mage. I know he quit for a long time back in the day because he use to be up around zar and what not level but then quit. I remember runerocks and back when puffiin and want to say dmxkobe teamed up . Those were fun times fighting those two as well back in the day. Was never sure if those two pked any thing but rune rocks , never would catch them else wheres.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I use to see Dmxkobe8 and Pufffin at bk maze sometimes if I was training there, I would also see them at greater demons too. Also, it was Airman100 you are talking about.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

I still think the arkan of 03 was not the same arkan of old. When he was pure he couldnt pk for [cabbage]. But when he went inpure all of a sudden he moved in to prob the top 10 if not top 5 catchers on the game. Swifty i imagine just upgraded net or something because he use to not be able to pk for [cabbage]. Or maybe he shared and some one knew how to that played . Who knows with him, because he seriously was a off and on kinda guy on catching. Abused the hell out of that 3 hit mage bug trick tho, every time id fight him hed use it, or try to. Good thing for the tons of 0s jagex likes to throw at ya. Theres a couple others , just dont feel like thinking to hard. And i wanted to say it was airman90 or something that had the high mage. I know he quit for a long time back in the day because he use to be up around zar and what not level but then quit. I remember runerocks and back when puffiin and want to say dmxkobe teamed up . Those were fun times fighting those two as well back in the day. Was never sure if those two pked any thing but rune rocks , never would catch them else wheres.
Arkan was just scary because how high of pure he was but now that I think about it he didn't really get good until he got mage. Arkan was hilarious. At wars he would just catch the same guy time 20 times through 5 people until he or who he was fighting died. Seems like you're admitting swifty was an alright catcher. I didn't pk with him a lot until like a year before rs2? Maybe a year and a half. I don't even remember when rs2 came out anymore. 2004? I trusted swifty catching all the time if I was covering or if I was attacking. He was a good catcher. Swifty never shared. He got banned because he used my character, kdogs, down to you and like 2 other 100s and kryptix and darkevil sent in report after report and dsm, down and kdog-- nothing happened but they banned him? Lol.

Anyway. Jordan was better than kobe and I think at the moment kobe is a little better than lebron because he's a better shooter. Go cavs. Modern warfare 2 first trailer is tonight during the game for anyone interested in the game.

There's a picture of you weightlifting? Who takes pictures of themslf weightlifting -.-

Edit: Just saw the pictures. My cousin is bigger than you :|

thats neat. got anymore interesting info?

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

Yeah i'm not too sure with Arkan, i didn't really know him too well before he had mage, i remember when i was really training hard (click training in pirates.. wow) think i was about 112 combat so less than 85hp haha! I went onto server 8 and Arkan was in ther bout 95+cb (still pure) and i just thought ''sod ya, you might be pure but i'ma have a try'' i battered him everywhere and ended up killing him then a couple of days later he came back and he was like 115+ and did the same to me (though i don't think he killed me) funny what a difference magic makes :) I was friends with him not long after that simply because we were fighting the same person (which i think was Kingpin and chums) ''the enemy of my enemy is my friend'' - lol!

He always seemed pretty kewl to me, i think he was well liked with most pkers simply because he kept himself to himself, he didn't gloat when he killed someone or bch when they killed him - Like my complete opposite haha :lol:

I always remember running into Earl, Justin, Piggy & someone else (cant think of his name) at Hobs for my earlier pking days (or at least member pking days)... God they were annoying...

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 2 weeks later...

bs arkan is swedish and swedes have like the best internet connection in the world , something like 97% of the population have access to broadband. even back in rs1 period where most people didnt use broadband, and he had a 10 mb connection when the norm was 256/512 or 512/1024 mb. so it kind of figures why he caught so good on most servers and he got the net upgrade around when he became impure. but you know usually when a char is shared the person/s don't chat alot , so they don't risk suspicion.

and sometimes bs arkan couldn't understand swedish so go figure but that was up and around the end of RS where lots and lots of high levels just stopped caring. quite understandable.

i even got to play on kobiianardo , tee-hee.

There's a picture of you weightlifting? Who takes pictures of themslf weightlifting -.-

Yep. He's not a ****head on probation.

disturbeda.png

Yep. He's not a ****head on probation.

Oh. Me either. We both got something in common. Is he a nobody like you?

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

Arkan was a good pker. Two of my most memorable fights were with him. I believe he was the only pker that got me more then I got them. 2-1 maybe?

If you were a high level pker during 2001-2004... I killed you:)

Why does every RSC player try to act 'gangsta' and insult others? <.<

Because we are better then you....y0.

• 4 weeks later...