Cool Jagex mistake

Thugpimp1

The funny thing is that you don't know what you're talking about lol. I've seen you in the wild maybe a total of 6 or 7 times, 3 or 5 of those times I ran you out of graves. The other times were after you got 119 or whatever when the game turned to [cabbage]. You were either with a big team, or I was with killermandie, I either ran because there's no point to fight 4 lvl 120's when your 106, or Kory and I made you log.
You probably didn't see me a lot because you weren't in there a lot (y). I was in the 100s way before the game got bad. I was never with a team. I was with friends because friends made the game fun and it just happened to be my friends could pk. You never saw me with more than swifty, kdog and down to you. Are you saying you didn't have 3 friends to call for help? People like me, kdog, swifty, adx, bs arkan and sue me fought rsd on probably a 12-1 ratio. You were just scared to pk. Admit it. If there was more than a couple pkers using these forums they would all say you were nothing. Seriously, stud, thug and meet, do you guys honestly think you were a better pker than me?

Maybe you can't responde because you run out of meaningless things to quote off me. Do you really think you were that great of a pker? Bro honestly you played like a little [bleep], pked like one, and you probably are in real life. You can sit behind your monitor all day talking about your past 40 defense days which honestly I never knew who you were, and the only reason I even remember you is because back then you made me mad because when full rune was worth like 100k, you still logged to save that, your for sure going down in the hall of fam of runescape for sure for that one man.

You spelled respond wrong.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, stud, thug and meet, do you guys honestly think you were a better pker than me?

You were good in your own head. In the real game of runescape, i made you log kid come on are we gonna have this on going convo still?

You spelled respond wrong.

Go in your back yard, locate your dogs lastest poop, scoop it up and just rub it all over your face.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

Its not really a do i believe I was a better pker then you dsm, its more of , Do I really care any more ,5 years after the game and all. You were ok in your own right, but you would of never gotten any wheres in the game with out the people you surrounded your self with. From the time you were at castle and kept close friends with cattie brie , nyd , to the time you chilled at hobs and had chevyredone, war bros, or myself there , to when you went 110 plus and had swifty , kdog, and dty.

But for christ sakes, the [cabbage]s in the past, get over it. 5 years ago when you quit , if I asked if in 10 years you would still care bout the game , youd prob have been quick to say hell no , but here you are half way there , and you still post as if you just logged off the game a minute ago.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Its not really a do i believe I was a better pker then you dsm, its more of , Do I really care any more ,5 years after the game and all. You were ok in your own right, but you would of never gotten any wheres in the game with out the people you surrounded your self with. From the time you were at castle and kept close friends with cattie brie , nyd , to the time you chilled at hobs and had chevyredone, war bros, or myself there , to when you went 110 plus and had swifty , kdog, and dty.

But for christ sakes, the [cabbage] in the past, get over it. 5 years ago when you quit , if I asked if in 10 years you would still care bout the game , youd prob have been quick to say hell no , but here you are half way there , and you still post as if you just logged off the game a minute ago.

You know Meet, you kinda have a point there. I think DSM was a pretty good pker but he had the same sort of benefit that i did, if i was losing a fight i had great strength-in-depth, i know 90% of the time i could call a friend (and they'd always be in the wildy, hence nearby) and not only could they come and 'save' me but they were talented pkers so they'd finish the kill. I know most peoples response is i'm a loser etc, common sense is what i call it, do i want to die? No, can i get a friend to finish the kill? Yes - Not only that but it was free rune for a friend (most of the time the person wud be very low so it's essentially free rune)

Now on the flip side, although my reputation would nearly always preceed me, Sue and I pked at castle without letting anyone know who our pures were at the time - Shr3k & Ja Rule, we managed to make friends with the right people just through being good pkers, then afterwards they found out who we were - So even though you say that he wouldn't be anything without the friends he had, it's not really the case, you tend to be able to make friends of similar mentality and for DSM and Me that would be another pker and in my case specifically nobody that had logged from me, that just irked me.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

The funny thing is that you don't know what you're talking about lol. I've seen you in the wild maybe a total of 6 or 7 times, 3 or 5 of those times I ran you out of graves. The other times were after you got 119 or whatever when the game turned to [cabbage]. You were either with a big team, or I was with killermandie, I either ran because there's no point to fight 4 lvl 120's when your 106, or Kory and I made you log.
You probably didn't see me a lot because you weren't in there a lot (y). I was in the 100s way before the game got bad. I was never with a team. I was with friends because friends made the game fun and it just happened to be my friends could pk. You never saw me with more than swifty, kdog and down to you. Are you saying you didn't have 3 friends to call for help? People like me, kdog, swifty, adx, bs arkan and sue me fought rsd on probably a 12-1 ratio. You were just scared to pk. Admit it. If there was more than a couple pkers using these forums they would all say you were nothing. Seriously, stud, thug and meet, do you guys honestly think you were a better pker than me?

Yeah I do, because when you were still a level 70 pure I was level 100 pking at Greater Demons (Yes DSM, before your generation started pking at rocks, we pked at greaters a lot more.)

Oh [cabbage], heres a pic of me catching some noob from rocks all the while your pro team was chasing me too. I picked this pile up and walked out of the wilderness, you guys were mostly jokes to be honest.

jaajdeadcrop.jpg

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

Lmao. Wonder what story he's gonna have behind it, considering you can clearly see a team of 100s behind the kill... But that was his way of pking was grabbing a team with weakens and pj or log when near death. But thats the hall of famer pking there for ya.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

Lmao. Wonder what story he's gonna have behind it, considering you can clearly see a team of 100s behind the kill... But that was his way of pking was grabbing a team with weakens and pj or log when near death. But thats the hall of famer pking there for ya.

Story? I don't have that good of a memory and you actually can't see a team of 100's behind the kill. You can only see my level. I rarely used weakens. When I mean, rarely, I mean 1/100 trips and If I did I had a reason. If any one else used these forums that pked they could probably say they killed me 2-5 times. I always had to get armour off of friends because I didn't log. The only time I would log is to people like studd killed--jaaj. There was no reason for me to give a set to someone who auto'd to 95 hp and aced or spent 25 minutes getting under 7 id. Thug, you're an older player and I respect that but you weren't a pker so stop talking like you were. Same with studd.

Yeah I do, because when you were still a level 70 pure I was level 100 pking at Greater Demons (Yes DSM, before your generation started pking at rocks, we pked at greaters a lot more.)

Oh [cabbage], heres a pic of me catching some noob from rocks all the while your pro team was chasing me too. I picked this pile up and walked out of the wilderness, you guys were mostly jokes to be honest.

jaajdeadcrop.jpg

Dsm wasn't my first character just so you know. You can say you pked at rocks/greaters. It's not believable. You actually remember that was "my team" fighting you? If we were jokes what were you? I mean considering me, kdog, swifty probably netted 2,500 kills to your 15? I can understand meeturpker replying to any topics I make about pking because he did pk. He may of not been amazing but he actually walked into the wilderness. No one sees you or thug remotely as good pkers.

5 years ago when you quit , if I asked if in 10 years you would still care bout the game , youd prob have been quick to say hell no , but here you are half way there , and you still post as if you just logged off the game a minute ago.

I think you got me confused with thugpimp. He's the one who made all these topics about playing again and coming back and he can't get on rsc with a membership etc. I don't really care about rs. I got dsm back like 2 months ago and logged on him for about 2 minutes and gave oergg like 30 million and a dragon sq and like 3 mediums and then I gave him away to some one who might actually make use of him. Dsm was lost for like 2 years to me. I didn't even walk into the wilderness. I don't care about the game but I had fun on it in the past and I still talk to people who played it and I have no problem talking about it. It doesn't make me insecure. I don't play it. I don't play private servers or anything. I don't really get your logic. I mean, you've said the same amount of stuff I have about the game on this topic, if not more and you're telling me to get over rs?

5 years ago when you quit , if I asked if in 10 years you would still care bout the game , youd prob have been quick to say hell no , but here you are half way there , and you still post as if you just logged off the game a minute ago.

I think you got me confused with thugpimp. He's the one who made all these topics about playing again and coming back and he can't get on rsc with a membership etc. I don't really care about rs. I got dsm back like 2 months ago and logged on him for about 2 minutes and gave oergg like 30 million and a dragon sq and like 3 mediums and then I gave him away to some one who might actually make use of him. Dsm was lost for like 2 years to me. I didn't even walk into the wilderness. I don't care about the game but I had fun on it in the past and I still talk to people who played it and I have no problem talking about it. It doesn't make me insecure. I don't play it. I don't play private servers or anything. I don't really get your logic. I mean, you've said the same amount of stuff I have about the game on this topic, if not more and you're telling me to get over rs?

Nice guy.

LOL, classic swifty crew response. If you say so, it must be true. The truth is I was there pking with the original BDK, I was out in the wild for the BDK vs Runescape war, killed Angel2002 before he made I wicked I, Pked with Masterlance on a regular basis, got owned by Unbeaten and killed for my first Dragon Sword right after they came out. All you can do is sit here and say I suck, people who were there know different. =D>

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

They are true pros.

swiftyweakenslikeanerd.jpg

Lol! ^^ That's a gooden :lol:

Most pkers hated me but at least no-one could say i used weakens :shame:

I think you're all arguing a redundant point guys, doesn't matter where you are now, what you're doing how ''cool'' you are - The fact is that if RS was back to how it was with no major autoers etc and all the old people were back, we'd all be playing (maybe not full time or even training at all) but we'd all be there time to time whether it was to pk once a week or make sure to have a laugh at wars - all of us would be there

You're all saying ''i pked then, i pked before you'' who cares lol? I started pking after alot of ''old schoolers'' (this is a relative term because people years after me would call me that, but i call it people before me) but even though i started after them i learnt quick, who cares if i didn't kill people in the cabbage patch? I killed plenty in the wildy - People bragging about playing first are quite thick in my opinion - because you all had more time to practice than me and i ended up better? Go figure? I honestly don't remember when i started playing and i think it's bizarre people can remember - You don't start playing an internet game and make a mental note:

- May 15th 2003 - Started Runescape, remember this for future ego arguements.

All i remember is i started a few months before the party hat Xmas drop on ad2002e, got hacked through stupidity (set my recov questions as the answers haha - didn't realise other people could see them!!) stopped playing a while and then my mate was saying how good it was so i tried again.

For arguements sake Stud i always remember you being round in my pking time, i remember Dsm when he was pure (same with Meet) and Thug was always about aswell - I knew none of you when i played ad2002e though, which was probably because i never went to the wilderness (how misguided i was) when he got ''hacked'' i started Adx and was introduced to the wilderness and never looked back.

You need to realise that everyone pked at a different time (in their time zone) and preferred different servers so it was quite easy to miss people - If you listen to half of the American pkers i'm a loser because i didn't pk at like 5 am on a server i couldn't move on? Go figure lol :) I pked where the people where at any point of the day i was pking.

Bottom line, as i said earlier - If RS was how it was we'd all still be playing at one point or another, no exceptions.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

They are true pros.

swiftyweakenslikeanerd.jpg

Lol! ^^ That's a gooden :lol:

Most pkers hated me but at least no-one could say i used weakens :shame:

I think you're all arguing a redundant point guys, doesn't matter where you are now, what you're doing how ''cool'' you are - The fact is that if RS was back to how it was with no major autoers etc and all the old people were back, we'd all be playing (maybe not full time or even training at all) but we'd all be there time to time whether it was to pk once a week or make sure to have a laugh at wars - all of us would be there

You're all saying ''i pked then, i pked before you'' who cares lol? I started pking after alot of ''old schoolers'' (this is a relative term because people years after me would call me that, but i call it people before me) but even though i started after them i learnt quick, who cares if i didn't kill people in the cabbage patch? I killed plenty in the wildy - People bragging about playing first are quite thick in my opinion - because you all had more time to practice than me and i ended up better? Go figure? I honestly don't remember when i started playing and i think it's bizarre people can remember - You don't start playing an internet game and make a mental note:

- May 15th 2003 - Started Runescape, remember this for future ego arguements.

All i remember is i started a few months before the party hat Xmas drop on ad2002e, got hacked through stupidity (set my recov questions as the answers haha - didn't realise other people could see them!!) stopped playing a while and then my mate was saying how good it was so i tried again.

For arguements sake Stud i always remember you being round in my pking time, i remember Dsm when he was pure (same with Meet) and Thug was always about aswell - I knew none of you when i played ad2002e though, which was probably because i never went to the wilderness (how misguided i was) when he got ''hacked'' i started Adx and was introduced to the wilderness and never looked back.

You need to realise that everyone pked at a different time (in their time zone) and preferred different servers so it was quite easy to miss people - If you listen to half of the American pkers i'm a loser because i didn't pk at like 5 am on a server i couldn't move on? Go figure lol :) I pked where the people where at any point of the day i was pking.

Bottom line, as i said earlier - If RS was how it was we'd all still be playing at one point or another, no exceptions.

Some of my funner times on rs came after rs2 came out because it was like, only the real pkers stayed and played. I know kdog3wa hated you because he could only fight you on uk servers. He was amazing at cali servers, though. He could catch. I would say he was one of the top 5 pkers definitely. He just skilled a lot and didn't pk on uk servers that much. I have no clue exactly when I made dsm but I had the character "racton" before dsm and I use to mine at al kharid lol. That was so long ago. I agree the arguing is kind of worthless, especially from thug and stud. I don't even know why you guys have or had a problem with me.

Anyone watch Lebron's game winning 3 last night? It was insane.

He was amazing at cali servers

This has always been my point! I was the same with UK servers, but there were more pkers on the UK servers so it made sense for him to UK servers, unless it was absolutely dead it made no sense for me to go to Cali servers?

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

You have no idea how much it pissed me off at 2am my time no one would be on the U.S. servers, so I would have to go to the UK ones. :cry:

But thank god I could just steal the last catch from Sexy Razor and Lord Vid \'

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

Anyone watch Lebron's game winning 3 last night? It was insane.

What makes his overall unstoppableness, unstoppable...

Never knowing the unknowable makes it unstoppable!

Yeah, it was clutch, they were going for the lob but then it was defended, so he had to jack up a 3 lol.

BUT TODAY, KOBE BRYANT WILL OWN THE NUGGETS. Stupid fisher and sasha vujacic.

Kobe Bryant is a rapist, [bleep] him, and [bleep] the lakers lol. He is such a show off he made Phil Jackson get rid of Shaq so he could have the spotlight.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

yea i never played to much in to this server i catch better on then this one crap. Just pked to pk and have fun. And no matter what , pking was only half the fun of pking. Argueing (spelt wrong , i know) on forums was always fun.

And thug and studd were both in the wild , no offense to the two , but neither one of them was on a master lance, sue me , unitpoop level. Wasnt til near the end of rs when all the use to be horrible at catching people got good at catching . Not saying they autoed ,just figured they upgraded net. Im sure even adx with out being bias could point out several of the people im referring to , even the 3 hit bug master him self.

Either way pking was never always about catch , yea it helped , but was never every thing.

and yea , lebrons shot was nice , all tho do hate less then a hour later people were comparing it to mjs and even some saying it topped any of his. I think ill wait til lebron gets him self a ring with a half decent team a couple years in a row before i start comparing him to the legend him self.

cavs beat denver 4 - 2 in the finals tho, heard it here first.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Kobe Bryant is a rapist, [bleep] him, and [bleep] the lakers lol. He is such a show off he made Phil Jackson get rid of Shaq so he could have the spotlight.
I'd take kobe over shaq any day. I'd take a lot of people over shaq. Why do you think he's a rapist? I know "what" happened but the guy is probably worth like 300 million and I'm sure money could get him anything he wants including some girl who wants publicity and more money. At least cleveland and orlando are exciting to watch. I've watched the laker's game and I'm going to watch it tonight but I can't stand anthony at all so I just want to see the lakers destroy them. Billups is awesome though.

I have nothing against Kobe to be honest lol. The man is a good player, but I was the biggest Michael Jordan fan alive lol, so I just naturally dislike Kobe for taking Jordan's spot.

And if it was Shaq now, then yeah I would take a lot of people over him, and to be honest Shaq was at the end if his career when the Lakers let him go. I'm not blaming them for doing it, it's just why they did it.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

Shaq was fat, getting overweight, not trying hard in practice but wanted the ball anyways... thats the reason why they were going to kick him out anyhow.

and today, KOBE WAS CLUTCH haha... hows that shot over JR smith, OWNAGE. although, they should kick fisher and sasha vujacic off the team, i cringe when they have the ball.

Sasha Vujacic goes through screens and gets wide open but still fades and makes the shot harder... fisher just runs the fast break and jacks up 3 pointers and misses badly. Terrible

Ariza is a beast, perfect team player.

and I'm a huge Jordan fan, i love both Kobe and Jordan.