Baller playa gets 80 attack and all 80+ melee stats!!

Hello Tip.it! After a 3 month break, I decided to start playing again 2 weeks ago. I didn't start training attack until about 5 days ago. I was 200k away from 80 attack. I trained at flesh crawlers for a couple of hourse each day and I am now 80 attack. over 95% of my attack experience came from F2P. Out of my 18 months on Baller, 14 have been f2p.

Here is the level up picture.

10zab10.png

I now plan to work on a pvp pure named ""Tehe 0wnt" till I get members for baller in about two months.

After I become a member I will train range and defense until 90 then armadyl with tif'ers till I can afford 99 range.

Rate

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

wow gratz!

5/10 for the fact that a lot of people have that

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Congrats buddy, I hope to be back from my 'break' soon too and I'll be here to give you lots and lots of advice like normal...

Congrats again :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.