Entouraaaaaage

Faux

Can't wait for the episode tonight. The only episode I didn't like so far this season is when they went shrooming in the desert. I loved it when Drama went all dramatic (pun yay) in the View.

Looks like Vince is actually gonna end up working with Ed Norton on Smoke Jumpers since Alan died

• 2 weeks later...

first off hide tags are your friends because not everyone has seen all the episodes and there are already.there are a few threads about entourage already so i don't understand why you made a new one.

anyways its great show and i predict vince is gonna get nominated for best supporting for smoke jumpers as a season finale.

lwilson100.png

whoa, chill out or something. there was one thread and it died two months ago. i'm not gonna bump that. who took a dump on your cheerios?

there's going to be some BS and vince will have trouble with the movie. i'll be surprised if it actually gets done. vince has gotten so damn lazy since he made Medellin

Might try and get into this once I have watched all of 'The Wire'. Unfortunately that won't be for ages.

They only show the wire on FX here right? It's a real pain, I'm surprised one of the terrestrial channels haven't picked it up.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Might try and get into this once I have watched all of 'The Wire'. Unfortunately that won't be for ages.

They only show the wire on FX here right? It's a real pain, I'm surprised one of the terrestrial channels haven't picked it up.

I'm not sure, I was recommended it so decided to pick up the first series on DVD and loved it. Have also bought the second but not got round to watching it yet. It is truly awesome though.

iteme3721.jpg

Reminds me I've got a couple of entourage dvds to buy. I only got up to the end of series 3 part 1. I need to get back into it.

you're not missing much. season 4 has to be the worst season so far. enjoy season 3. the whole medellin story arc was enjoyable compared to the current smoke jumpers

Good episode.

[hide=]I'm just hoping Vince gets that Ramones movie now that the studio has the chick in charge. Rage Against the Machine and Rammstein music in one episode? Sweet as.[/hide]

Amanda's way hotter than Dana IMO

Esp. when she was wearing that green dress and gets all pissy at Eric. Daaaaaaamn

Haha TRUE :P

I think Sloan is also a babe :).

It was also cool to find out Turtle's real name!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

• 7 months later...

I watched all of season 5 on the TMN On Demand thing, and holy hell, Entourage is amazing. Will definitely be watching the season premiere tonight.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.