Entouraaaaaage

Faux

Remember to use the hide tags for spoilers guys, not all countries are at the same place with the show you know.

[hide=]Your Spoiler[/hide]

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Ugh, this looks like a E&Turtle-oriented season... I much prefer when the spotlight is mostly on Vince and Drama

vince is boring and the actor that plays him is horrible. E and Ari are the best characters imo

E and Ari are my favorite characters too.

[hide=]Good episode although Vince was a bit of a downer. Anyone else think Andrew Kline is going to crash and burn?[/hide]

I liked the direction the show is taking try to change things up with everyone wanting new things, it'll make for an interesting season. Andrew Kline just looks like a guy that is bound for failure.

tFtfA.jpg

Gutted that I've got to wait till September if I want to watch season 5 on dvd.

I think that was the season that started on ITV 2 last night (I've lost track of the season number). It's irritating that they gave the new season little publicity on ITV 2, I just stumbled across it last night.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

[hide=]Good episode, gotta say though, I reckon I'd prefer that Ashley chick over Sloan.[/hide]

Ew dude no way. :lol:

Sloan is way hotter then Ashley imo. I can't see Turtle going back to school though. Best part of Sunday's episode was E pulling the race card and burning.

tFtfA.jpg

• 2 months later...

Really enjoyed the final episode of the season. Matt Damon was good and so was Ari's speech. Overall for the season though, didn't enjoy it as much as the previous ones. Was looking forward to seeing some fake trailers of Gatsby or his Enzo Ferrari movie.

I have only recently started watching. My brother recorded the entire 6th season on our DVR, so I was sick the past couple days and started watching.

Holy [cabbage], I love it.

Nothing more needs to be said.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I have only recently started watching. My brother recorded the entire 6th season on our DVR, so I was sick the past couple days and started watching.

Holy [cabbage], I love it.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Its easy to get hooked. I only started seriously watching the show this past winter when my brother picked up the first 4 season on DVD. We've probably watch every season except for 5 & 6 at least 5 times since we've got them. Season 5, I want to say 3 times. I love it. Accidentally spoiled the season finale on Facebook Monday. Made a lot of friends very mad.. :oops:

tFtfA.jpg

I didn't see that part. I downloaded the episode off the internet. Was that after the credits?

Matt Damon going awesome, that's what:

Season was a bit weak, comparing to the previous ones, final made up for so much thou, Paint balling Ari is the best thing ever.