First Corrupted Thingy I Got

sell..it dosn't degrade on time in combat, but the moment you equipt them it will degrade in 15 min

It's like barrows, and degrades with 15 minutes of use, not 15 minutes after you equip it.

I'd keep it, it's only 60k if you sell it, and I'm sure it hits higher than r2h.

99 magic achieved on July 3rd 2008.

signaturead7.png

sell..it dosn't degrade on time in combat, but the moment you equipt them it will degrade in 15 min

It's like barrows, and degrades with 15 minutes of use, not 15 minutes after you equip it.

I'd keep it, it's only 60k if you sell it, and I'm sure it hits higher than r2h.

from what i read, the corrupt degradz the moment you equipt and 15 min l8er it is gone...

the zurial and mrrgain and vesta stuff is in combat...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

roflamo slow as r2h please maces are fast weps learn rs wep speeds or gtfo

so i herduliek to troll plxplxplxol oollolwut

~~

C'mon, stop it, if you're not gonna say anything useful, don't spam up the forums, you are the cause of the world's current situation, bunch of idiots..

OT: Dude nice, even though mace is faster, sell if you don't have a lot of money, chain next? :twss:

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

OMFG 60K?!~?!~?!?1?!@#&!#^!^@^*!*@!@

Hey, that drop is pretty rare. Let's see your corrupted drops.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

D mace has only +55str Rune 2h... +70str so NO it will not hit higher but... it will hit faster (and maybe more accurately vs full rune)since it crushes (and its 81k)

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

just because it has low str, it doesnt mean its bad.

I used it as a primary weapon (some guy thought it was bronze mace) and got him down to about 20hp and then used 2h and killed him. I think he ate salmon or something lol :roll: cuz i hit a 29 on him

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png