When to cut yews?

Igor

There is no level where you get yews "quickly". They're pretty slow even at 99. Outside of peak market conditions, it's a struggle even to get 100k gp/hr no matter what your woodcutting level is...they're not honestly a very good moneymaker. Anyone who tells you "Oh, start chopping yews at level 70/75/80/85 if you want them to come fast," doesn't know what they're talking about. All logs get gradually faster with every level-up. So the answer to your question is level 61, the first level where you can use a dragon axe. That's where the biggest leap in speed comes.

I might add as well that eucalyptus logs are faster than yews in both speed and profit, if you're a member. So for P2P, there quite literally is no level where yews really are good to chop. :ugeek:

There is no level where you get yews "quickly". They're pretty slow even at 99. Outside of peak market conditions, it's a struggle even to get 100k gp/hr no matter what your woodcutting level is...they're not honestly a very good moneymaker. Anyone who tells you "Oh, start chopping yews at level 70/75/80/85 if you want them to come fast," doesn't know what they're talking about. All logs get gradually faster with every level-up. So the answer to your question is level 61, the first level where you can use a dragon axe. That's where the biggest leap in speed comes.

I might add as well that eucalyptus logs are faster than yews in both speed and profit, if you're a member. So for P2P, there quite literally is no level where yews really are good to chop. :ugeek:

Bla... bla... he's F2P!

I started cutting yews at 80 because it was too slow before it. And willows are so fast. I recommend to cut willows till 80 so you have a decent enough level to cut yews. Just try both willows and yews and you will see the big difference in exp.

[404] Signature not found.

Yews at 75 are fairly fast but as many people before have said they will always be slow no mater what your level.

If you want a bit of cash go with Yews if not then just stay with willows for fast xp.

start when u want, i did 60-80 wcing chopping yews in f2p, and it was really good money, and now yews r a way more expensive, so its even better money

kysax.png

After taking a break of 17 months, i had to come back

but everything has changed way too much xD