- Turnpikes - Road to Max Cape -

Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more. :P.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more. :P.

Yeah..getting excited, but also not ready for Mining/DG. Hopefully the solo rate update will help me when no one wants to do floors with Uncle Travis. :(

Anyhow..played a little before work this morning! Gained 71k in two doses of Hunter Potion which puts me 1092k away from 99! Got a busy evening tonight, but I should at least be able to sneak under a million xp! :)

Turnpikes.png

Hunter99.png

Agility90.png

I got these a few days ago, but just haven't posted them..I don't really have a goal right now. I've been filling my horn at BA again for some more Agility, but I may pick away at some Mining. :)

Turnpikes.png

Mining96.png

Well I haven't played a lot since my last update. Mostly because of work and the holiday. However, with the EoC update Mining has become quite fun..so I will be focusing as best as I can on that until they nerf it or I get 99!

Turnpikes.png

• 3 weeks later...

Mining97_zpsf342f88e.png

Probably the last level I will get for a while/years/whatever unless I push myself to 98. I feel like what I am paying for this game a month isn't worth it anymore..and with new skills next year my chance of maxing sucks even more. So last night I unsubscribed. Besides, I've always been better at Call of Duty anyhow! Until next time guys, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Turnpikes.png

You'll come back. Everyone always comes back. :P

Sorry to see you go. Good luck with whatever you decide to move on to.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

OSRS_zps50314bbf.png

I guess it's time to start playing the cool version of this game. No guarantees I will have crazy levels, but so far it's a good time. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

• Like 2

Turnpikes.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...