Randoms on PVP

RSBDavid

I went pvp'ing earlier. I was fighting a guy in dharoks (I was tank ranging) we were both skulled. I wa getting ready to DBOW spec him, but I got stolen by BOB. As soon as came back, I was 1 specced by a guy with an ags. I lost 800k in stuff =/.

Why did jagex put randoms in pvp worlds? :wall: :wall:

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Why? Because, my friend, level 3 autoers are OBVIOUSLY going to be harvesting resources on these worlds.

That and they're paranoid and sadistic.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Why? Because, my friend, level 3 autoers are OBVIOUSLY going to be harvesting resources on these worlds.

You have to be level 20+ to be on a pvp world. And people like me kill skillers.

Randoms are annoying... A guy was at 1 hp and he got teleported away by a random -.-

josh181830.png

I agree, it makes no sense. Im pking when all of a sudden "Here you go, it's all yours" and a box is there, and it keeps cloning and I can't pick up drops if I kill somone, and while doing the box i might get killed. Teleing randoms like molly, etc are annoying as hell as well.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

You have to be level 20+ to be on a pvp world. And people like me kill skillers.

Randoms are annoying... A guy was at 1 hp and he got teleported away by a random -.-

It was a joke. Mocking Jagex's faulty logic.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Yea but sometimes they can save you especially when you've low hp and no food and then you get that tele random! :twss:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Although it is possible that autoers may use pvp worlds, I think the chance of being pked while autoing is far more of a threat than any random.

Perhaps Jagex could make randoms in safe areas only?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Although it is possible that autoers may use pvp worlds, I think the chance of being pked while autoing is far more of a threat than any random.

Perhaps Jagex could make randoms in safe areas only?

Or perhaps they could remove them like they promised months ago? That would be far far far more satisfactory.

Actually it makes perfect sense.. Now imagine if there were no randoms in PvP worlds.. It would be worse than world 2 before ge, you'd be spam-clicking the log-in button for hours if you wanted to get in :twss: And no one would ever PK there, all the people would be skilling -.-

2qcigdz.png

I don't PK, but personally I think it's unacceptable. Randoms should have no influence on PvP or whatsoever. Also, they could easily knock randoms out when being in a PvP world. They could turn them on again when one starts -for example- cutting a tree. But randoms while PvP'ing? No, that's just plain wrong. It only irritates people and serves no other purpose.

Can I ask - Why does everyone say that there is too many randoms?! I would be *lucky/unlucky* to get 1 about... every FORTNIGHT? How often do people get randoms anyway?
You jest, surely, good sirrah! The Randoms happen at least once every hour for most!