Adding one More

baalboy5

hi, im new

as for the one more... one more combat style... Hero Skill! you can train it by killing mosters higher levels than you(being a hero) and it will let you activate hero abilities like calling lightning from the sky to deal massiveamage( more on metal wearing foes) shoot arrows with the speed and accuracy of an automatic sniper rifle, or perform a light speed dash through your opponent.

also would include a finishing move for when opponents are at 1/4 health,

for mage: trap your enemies in a magic sphere and make the sphere smaller until they are compressed to nothingness.

for archers: shoot an arrow with a rope at your foe, draw it in, then shoot 4 arrows at close range.

warriors: throw your weapon at an enemy, pin him to whatever, and pull out a dagger and slash him without mercy.

for 99 hero and 99 whatever: call Zamorak, guthix, and saradomin to enhance your abilities 100 fold, the Unleash an arrow of pure light, cast a spell of the 4 elements, or clone your current wep and give your enemy hell. :ohnoes: \'

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, im new

as for the one more... one more combat style... Hero Skill! you can train it by killing mosters higher levels than you(being a hero) and it will let you activate hero abilities like calling lightning from the sky to deal massiveamage( more on metal wearing foes) shoot arrows with the speed and accuracy of an automatic sniper rifle, or perform a light speed dash through your opponent.

also would include a finishing move for when opponents are at 1/4 health,

for mage: trap your enemies in a magic sphere and make the sphere smaller until they are compressed to nothingness.

for archers: shoot an arrow with a rope at your foe, draw it in, then shoot 4 arrows at close range.

warriors: throw your weapon at an enemy, pin him to whatever, and pull out a dagger and slash him without mercy.

for 99 hero and 99 whatever: call Zamorak, guthix, and saradomin to enhance your abilities 100 fold, the Unleash an arrow of pure light, cast a spell of the 4 elements, or clone your current wep and give your enemy hell. :ohnoes: \'

That may be a little hardcore for Jagex. Vicious slashing, sniping, and squishing probably won't go into a game they know little kids play. Plus, what would the Hero skill do to player killing? It'd have to affect combat level obviously, in a way similar to Summoning. Just imagine trying to figure out who to fight when the combat levels of the players look like 114 + 11 + 9. Who knows what that player is capable of doing if you choose to attack?

Maybe in a different game this would make a good addition, but RuneScape has enough combat skills as is.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

maybe one more update for the fighting skills, particularly melee, icreasing the power of the warhammers cause no one uses them (yes i know of that new warhammer from pvp worlds but its a temporary weapon, ya know?)

One more update per mounth :cry:

how about one more update per day?

hot_lips255.png

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

Did you know that 78.45% of statistics are made up on the spot?

hot_lips255.png

[Removed - Site sends spam and requires personal information to recieve results] Bluelancer

An extra inventory space. :pray:

29 seems so wrong..why not just 30 for god sakes?! 29 is just a weird number to stop at.

I swear we have 28 places O_o

No he means that one more would make 29, but that would look awful. Make it 32 :thumbup: :pray:

Hmm, the f2p boss is a good idea. Maybe a mid level multi-combat area boss like kbd but weaker?

sammycorgi.png

sammycorgi.png

If life isn't fair, it doesn't mean you can't win.

Patience and persistence can bring down the tallest trees.

He who speaks in anger makes his anger heard but his words forgotten.

Be the master of your mind rather than being mastered by your mind.

Sammycorgi.png

An extra inventory space. :pray:

29 seems so wrong..why not just 30 for god sakes?! 29 is just a weird number to stop at.

I swear we have 28 places O_o

No he means that one more would make 29, but that would look awful. Make it 32 :thumbup: :pray:

Hmm, the f2p boss is a good idea. Maybe a mid level multi-combat area boss like kbd but weaker?

Ah i get it :thumbsup:

Yeh 32 would also make more sense O_o

96290504.pngsilasinth.png

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Oh, jeez. We have all gone off topic here. 'One more' f2p boss lol.

There isn't one now right?

ah well. Just reached 83 attack. FTW!

WOOOT My attack now sup pots to 100! ^_^

sammycorgi.png

sammycorgi.png

Sammycorgi.png

Hmm, how about adding - 9 more ring slots. You have 10 fingers (including thumbs) right? So why not use em all? :D

sammycorgi.png

sammycorgi.png

Sammycorgi.png

... Society Skill !

[mode fable = on]

In that skill , you get experience when you act as a fair player with others :

- driving newb to a destination they look for

- hoping when someone is already training a spot

- never ever telling bad words and always being a good person to talk to...

Xp is got from other players who 'tag' your society book so that you can go play without it and still being a bad boy.. or not training it at all. A same player can't tag you for a portion of time and never twice in the same activity... content people can imagine how it can be performed.

That way, we may drive player behaviour on back the bright way...

Now being a high leveled society can brings you goods you can choose how to use :

- temporally extra HP (over 99) without any change on your combat : good for PVP and every fighting activities... The Extra HP point drains along you use it... Charge can be brought back from an bank item or being tagged again by your opponent.

- temporally Skill boost

You can see that skill wouldn't be costly and couldn't be powertrained... rewards just have to motive the player to be even a better player.

Maybe it would help idiotic players (there are some) to try bein better...

[mode fable = off]

Oh baby light the dark side...

a new place to train on grater demons for f2p, (not in the wilderness) maybe an extension to karamja dungeon, so thet food is easy-get

this would benefit those who want to kill grater demons but are afraid of the wilderness, like me :roll: :thumbsup:

or, there could be a new bank for Karamja, in f2p area, so that lobsters can be banked easily

Hmm, how about adding - 9 more ring slots. You have 10 fingers (including thumbs) right? So why not use em all? :D

next you'll invent that you canuse as many rings as you can fit on all the fingers, this might add upto over 200?

yeah! a new minigame for fitting rings onto nfingers, which will determine how many rings you can use!!!!! :| (yeah right)

btw, have you ever seen anyone with a ring on their thumb ;)

next you'll invent that you canuse as many rings as you can fit on all the fingers, this might add upto over 200?

yeah! a new minigame for fitting rings onto nfingers, which will determine how many rings you can use!!!!! :| (yeah right)

btw, have you ever seen anyone with a ring on their thumb ;)

Thumb rings aren't as rare as you'd think. I know two people who wear them constantly.

How about a painless way to train hunter? I don't care for any of the present methods.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

one more way of holding a weapon! it's not like everyone should hold a weapon pointing in front of them at all times.. where's the sheath for long/short swords or dagger? players should automatically pull them out of the sheath when they need to use the weapon.. looks a bit more sophisticated? :roll:

one more "_____ X" option! that being "drop X".. they've made it for fletching, why not one for dropping items from inventory? alternative would be "drop all". mighty helpful :!: