Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

3125 replies to this topic

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,230 posts
I picked up Crossout a week or so ago and I can't stop playing, it's like all I think about at work. Imagine combining Legos with Twisted Metal. Loads of fun.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 286 posts

I played Cadence of Hyrule with my son (He was Link & I was Cadence). We are in the top 5 on hiscores, for both time & # of steps, in that game.

#RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRS #RSOF

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 286 posts

Too bad Neopets became a sellout freaking game like RS, or else I'd go back to playing Neopets. I'd play Neopets ~20 hours a day back in the early 2000s and I was rank 2 in Korbat's Lab at one point. Not only that, I'd win the poetry competitions & get paint brushes for my pets. I LEFT Neopets because the game SOLD OUT, adding mtx-bs AND getting rid of the overall hiscores for the minigames, making them weekly & monthly hiscores. Neopets can blow it out their ass for being sellouts.

I ONLY went to Runescape because Neopets SOLD OUT. Then what happened a few years later? Runescape became a sellout, joke of a game.

I'm playing my gameboy & mini nes classic, so [bleep] you, mtx-sellouts. None of you sellouts are getting a damn cent from me.

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 286 posts

I played Fire Emblem: Three Houses today & now I am OBSESSED with it.

I don't have a Switch, but my son does & the only reason I played it is because he talks about that game all the time & he said it was like GoT.

He went to sleep, so I have to wait until he wakes up so I can play it again. I may play something on my Nintendo DS until he wakes up.

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 286 posts

I wish I could find my copy of The Sims Medieval. I'm not even sure it would play on my current computer tbh.

That is the one where my sim de-throned the evil Lord Jebrim & threw him into the dragon pit.

NHq2pOg.jpg

Speaking of thrones...

ww9GhX1.png

Melos
[ Display Name History ]

Melos

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Melos
  • Clan:Maxed

League of Legends, but I'm seriously getting bored of it. I need to find a new game to play ;/.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users