Completely Redone! Steven4775's Rushing/ Dbowing Kills

Well I've been ddsing over the weekend and got a few kills

Killed some girl twice for 1m+ each time

Downed a void dbower (lol) for dbow + arrows

Got some black mystic dbower

And some kid for fire cape black mystic and runes

All drops were just like addy stuff and trout -.-

Michigander.png

L, where do you pj mostly I tried it today but it was hard to find ppl fighting, what world is best?

And lol @ all the anti pjers, it uses barely any supplies and gets you free stuff + its fun. And dw i'll start pking for real at 99 range.

Pjing being fun is like having fun watching the paraplegic kid fall down the stairs :roll: (They took the good rolleyes :wall: )

But if its that easy to get that cash, I have a 94 old style range pure who would wipe the floor with 90% of those guys out there using your method.....

Oh well, to each their own and at the end of the day, you're the kid with the extra cash in their bank.

soulthresher.png

• 2 weeks later...
L, where do you pj mostly I tried it today but it was hard to find ppl fighting, what world is best?

And lol @ all the anti pjers, it uses barely any supplies and gets you free stuff + its fun. And dw i'll start pking for real at 99 range.

Pjing being fun is like having fun watching the paraplegic kid fall down the stairs :roll: (They took the good rolleyes :wall: )

But if its that easy to get that cash, I have a 94 old style range pure who would wipe the floor with 90% of those guys out there using your method.....

Oh well, to each their own and at the end of the day, you're the kid with the extra cash in their bank.

Exactly lol

forget all the noobs saying pjing is bad, they are just jealous they have been owned by pjers. It's part of the game, and they are too noob to protect themselves from it.

10/10 nice luck, nice kills

getting owned by pjers=having my fight stopped every minute so some kid can hit double 0s on me?

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

• 2 weeks later...
0/10 for pjing. Pj is ruining pking...

You do realize a pjer can net more cash than a normal pker?Espically in bh with all the xfers, its quite easy to obtain 500m+. Less work, more cash, twice the risk.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I hate pjers, i rarely pj at all in my gear worth over 6m. It ruins pking and all the risk taking. It's impossible to wear good gear cause you know your either gonna get pjed or rushed...

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

I hate pjers, i rarely pj at all in my gear worth over 6m. It ruins pking and all the risk taking. It's impossible to wear good gear cause you know your either gonna get pjed or rushed...

QFT. I've thoguht about PJing, but I've never done it, mainly becuase after you've been PJ'd for a kill worth millions, you really dont want to do that to someone else. Also, if you have any skill at all, its really easy to get decent pks without Pjing.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

They're great loots, but I disagree with your methods. I'm not a member anymore but I'm fairly sure your method is "run out, d-bow spec them, and finish em if they run". I suppose there's nothing wrong with it; you should utilize whatver method suits your levels, but I really think pjing is the lowest form of pking, next to 1 iteming.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.