New pixel sig for xxbamxx

terley

Hey just wanted to post this pixel sig I just finished for xxbamxx, its been done for about 2 days now but he hasn't replied :S.. Well tell me what you think of it and I'll check back when I get back from my vacation next week 8) .

final22xz.png

I tried to work on texture a lot more with this one, if you zoom in maybe you can notice what I've tried to do.. Well enjoy and cyaz :D !

vistame09copyhr8.png

If he hasn't paid you yet, how about a sample on it ?

Pretty nice anyway, just some probs with armor and body proportions of the abs i think. A bit more contrast would helpKeep it up, but that's something related to your shading/dithering style.

Keep it up

Thats some grainy armour there. :wink: Is it addy gold?

Was just about to say that, Is it meant to look like that or is it meant to be rune? Anyway, that is one heck of a sig. He better pay up lol

deadforumslol.png

Very nice, i personally just dont like the castle in the back, everything else to me is well done :lol:

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

If I'm not mistaken he did it for free, he does all the sigs for free I believe. I put in a request, well 2 actually but told him to choose which ever he likes best. The sig is spectacular, I love the use of colors and shading. Only thing is the abs look a bit out of perspective.

Thax again Terely wow is it amazing ! i love the view and the landscape :D

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08