-4 +92 +80 -4 0 0 0 0 0 -1 +93 0

Full helmet

+0 +0 +0 -6 -2 +45 +48 +41 -1 +46 +0 +0

Need help and good discussion working on pics for weps now

need suggeestions \'

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Jagex tried to give f2p something like this: corrupt dragon. Need I say any more? Weapons that vanish in thirty minutes and often cost more than their member counterparts? Sign me up! (Take note of the sarcasm) They need to give f2p players some new stuff already. (or at least something that doesn't vanish as quickly) :wall:

hunter222123.png

Jagex tried to give f2p something like this: corrupt dragon. Need I say any more? Weapons that vanish in thirty minutes and often cost more than their member counterparts? Sign me up! (Take note of the sarcasm) They need to give f2p players some new stuff already. (or at least something that doesn't vanish as quickly) :wall:

Incorrect, Jagex did not create Corrupt Dragon as a higher level alternative to rune. Corrupt Dragon is, in a sense, Jagex's way of advertising members by giving us a taste of their weaponry. Also, F2P doesn't need any new stuff, especially melee weapons/armour. The F2P combat triangle is imbalanced enough as it is.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

Incorrect, Jagex did not create Corrupt Dragon as a higher level alternative to rune. Corrupt Dragon is, in a sense, Jagex's way of advertising members by giving us a taste of their weaponry. Also, F2P doesn't need any new stuff, especially melee weapons/armour. The F2P combat triangle is imbalanced enough as it is.

yeah, if anything they need new mage and and range armor. especially mage....

yondercopy.png

FD_Yondergod.png

It was created as a FTP version of fire cape, fury, and torso.

PKers used these all the time in the old wilderness. An hour and a half of hell and a lot of money on fire-cape, 16 hours for torso, 4M for fury. (It was 4M back in pking times).

Jagex figured that if people wanted to risk these items for a little bit of an extra bonus, then people would risk dragon items. Higher price, little extra bonus. If you use the dragon weapons right, you can profit off them.

As for the armor? Thats all up to personal preference (and wallet size) but since they were releasing weapons, they might as well release armor too.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

yeah, if anything they need new mage and and range armor. especially mage....

If rune armour is common enough for members pvp worlds, then I think it's good enough for f2p pking.

And yeah, better mage armour definately needs to be introduced, instead of keeping the old wizards robes any level 3 can wear :P.

Fae_Rasachi.png

oh, sigs can update by themselves now? ^.^

This is true. If anything, give them... I don't know, splitbark (sp?) or something.

fine*pisses in ur cereal* ::'

lock plx

If that was serious, it was uncalled for... If not... Well, that's why there is tiny text, isn't it?

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

Sorry guys but someone had to do this sooner or later didn't they?

F2p is a demo

Sorry again. But no, f2p really is getting more updates in the past year than it has since the dawn of time, Jagex trying to claw back all the members they lost due to "unbalanced trade removal." To be honest I might of actualy prefered RuneScape only lasting 4 months but it still being good.