Stealing Creation Tactics?

Kepihan

how would you do the million point thingy?

I think you made a whole bunch of high level arrows. One person stands there and takes them, gives them to player 2, who deposits them, and player 1 takes them again and so on. You don't lose points from previous rounds for scoring negative, so if you play to games, each person gets a turn at making massive amounts of points. What you do with millions of points beats me.

Since I don't really care for the points as long as I make 20-30k per game (since I now have excess), I normally find a level 3 spot to make myself a prayer pot, summoning pouch and a few summon scrolls. Then I get myself a level 4 spot and make armour and weapons for people and myself. I try to defend skillers, but since everyone has ancients (like cw :wall: ), I normally end up in tactical retreat (ie run back to the nearest safe place I can find). If I stay at a level 4 spot I sometimes make some extra sets of armour for the base, but most of what I do is make food (I can't make any stackable l4 items). If I decide to skill for the game, I go find a level 3 spot and make arrows and/or runes.

When I fight, I normall end up in mage hat and bottom with a platebody and l4 scim and staff. After reading this I might go to range armour and a dagger. If the enemy team blockades our base and I end up in there, I deposit everything I have, turn on smite and the prayer for +15% attack, run out and start punching/theiving. When I am about to die I switch to retribution (I can hit at least 13 max doing that). I have actualy killed with retribution. It was a melee guy, retribution hit 3 when I died killing him.

I have noticed the smart mages have food making it near immpossible to get their runes solo (need mass theiving and pray they cant do a multi attack ice spell).

how would you do the million point thingy?

I think you made a whole bunch of high level arrows. One person stands there and takes them, gives them to player 2, who deposits them, and player 1 takes them again and so on. You don't lose points from previous rounds for scoring negative, so if you play to games, each person gets a turn at making massive amounts of points. What you do with millions of points beats me.

Since I don't really care for the points as long as I make 20-30k per game (since I now have excess), I normally find a level 3 spot to make myself a prayer pot, summoning pouch and a few summon scrolls. Then I get myself a level 4 spot and make armour and weapons for people and myself. I try to defend skillers, but since everyone has ancients (like cw :wall: ), I normally end up in tactical retreat (ie run back to the nearest safe place I can find). If I stay at a level 4 spot I sometimes make some extra sets of armour for the base, but most of what I do is make food (I can't make any stackable l4 items). If I decide to skill for the game, I go find a level 3 spot and make arrows and/or runes.

When I fight, I normall end up in mage hat and bottom with a platebody and l4 scim and staff. After reading this I might go to range armour and a dagger. If the enemy team blockades our base and I end up in there, I deposit everything I have, turn on smite and the prayer for +15% attack, run out and start punching/theiving. When I am about to die I switch to retribution (I can hit at least 13 max doing that). I have actualy killed with retribution. It was a melee guy, retribution hit 3 when I died killing him.

I have noticed the smart mages have food making it near immpossible to get their runes solo (need mass theiving and pray they cant do a multi attack ice spell).

Well, since it seems to be fixed already, how it used to be done was:

Two people would work together to quickly amass a pile of runes or arrows. Let's just say 10K Cataclysmic runes for the sake of this example.

Player 1 would deposit. Player 2 would retrieve them. Player 1 would gain 40K, Player 2 would lose 40K. Player 2 could then give to Player 1, who would deposit for another 40K. They would repeat this until Player 1 had millions of points, and Player 2 had negative millions. However:

1) Negative points aren't cumulative. If you end the game with -10M, your score for purchasing tools and armor is unaffected.

2) You could leave the game, or teleport out of the game, or ask the mystic to take you out of the game, to negate these negative points.

Anyways, if the rumors are wrong and it's not fixed, don't do it. Jagex has threatened to ban anyone abusing it. Also, don't be surprised if you see a 5M score once again. It won't surprise me at all, seeing as Jagex left one huge hole in their fix.

The arrow giving / depostting / repeating is fixed now.

You can't give items to other people if you have a negative score, ah well, gf while it lasted.

/facepalm.

/headdesk

/headstalagmite

Someone please tell me that's not true... :wall: :wall: :wall:

[hide=Reason]I made a thread yesterday discussing this issue on RSOF. I suggested a combination of no giving things with negative points, and a cap on how many negative points you can have. Someone asked why it was necessary to cap negative points, and I think I explained fairly well why, considering I couldn't explain anything relevant to it.

Anyways, if you don't cap negative points, it might slow it down, but you can still easily score 2M+ per game. And even though I have no interest in doing so, if this is really Jagex's "fix", I think we'll have to wait a whole 3 days before someone figures out what I already know, and starts posting pictures of several million points earned in a single game again. :wall: :wall: :wall:[/hide]

RSOF is not a good source of information (or of anything)

[hide=Proof]jhkl.jpg[/hide]

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

What i do is make 500 elemental and 500 caltical runes, full 4mage stuff and a familar, i pk runes and when times running out i store all my pked loot and score about 35-40k a game, and its fun :D

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

What i do is make 500 elemental and 500 caltical runes, full 4mage stuff and a familar, i pk runes and when times running out i store all my pked loot and score about 35-40k a game, and its fun :D

Although since the Knowledge Base says that the Ranger armor gives no negative bonuses to mage, that would be the better idea right? For the extra defense.

Since I have all the points and every armor set etc. I play the game more strategically now. What I first do, is get a good amount of level 4 tools/ clay and make the best possible armor and weapons i can. This usually takes a good amount of 3-4 minutes of the game. Then I make a Clay Summon pouch, and fill it with food, suit myself up with every possible set, and supplies, and potions, then head out. I'm usually on ancients for the games, so I'm one of those people who freeze and then kill the person.

Once I find a group of people or single workers, I usually launch a full scale attack on them until either of us is dead. Then, once they are, I will continue on with this type of method. I also always keep tools with me so I can collect and make more food and survive for a longer amount of time.

That is for aggressive attacking method. When I was gathering as many points as possible, I would quickly make one of each tool until I could find a class 4 source of clay that was relatively close to a kiln and then make as many runes/ arrows that I could In the allotted time. I always had a group of barricades in my Clay BoB while collecting in case I needed an emergency safe spot. This method usually gained me about 80-110k points per game if we won, 65-80k if we lost.

And those are basically what I use as my "tactics" And gotta say, this minigame is amazingly fun, however, needs more upper level, and higher rewards.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg