Training Ranging OR Strength

Intermagma

Hi guys! Im brand new to the tip.it forums, although i have been using the site for a long time now. Alright, heres one for you: My main is lvl 68 on RS. I currently have 44 ranging and 58 STR. My max hit with range is 12, and my max hit with combat is 15. Do you think I should continue training my ranging or should I go back to STR? I want to hit heavy damage with either stat, so which is better for me?

intermagma.png

And I hope you realise the impact of AK47's on millions of people across the globe, then perhaps you wouldn't say they're so FTW. [/politics]

Agreed.

It's so annoying with you idiots who think that guns are toys and make you 'cool'.

Please take that off your siggy it's the most stupid thing I've ever seen that was not intentional.

2eprbpj.png

And I hope you realise the impact of AK47's on millions of people across the globe, then perhaps you wouldn't say they're so FTW. [/politics]

Agreed.

It's so annoying with you idiots who think that guns are toys and make you 'cool'.

Please take that off your siggy it's the most stupid thing I've ever seen that was not intentional.

I suppose you've never seen a real AK 47 so get it out of your sig indeed... and just use normal font next time:S

ragingnewb.png

1. Train strength first, it will be more useful at your combat level for things you may want to do now.

2. Your sig reminds me of a conversation I had with a kid. He was pretending to shoot me as I rode by on my bike, and I told him guns weren't that cool and killed people. He said he was gonna join the army, get a gun, and shoot me :shock: :o :( #-o

Go kill someone, then tell people how much you love guns.

Range and magic are my favorite combat skills so I would get range up, so I would say get whatever you enjoy up to a higher level. With a high ranging level you can enjoy the profits of aviansie, with supplementary defense you can solo some of the GWD bosses. Every time I have to kill something ingame anymore I use ranging. There is never a time where I have to melee. But it all comes down to preference too...

Also, you guys should not be laying your beliefs on this guy. Just because his beliefs are contradictory to the beliefs that you believe, does not give you the right to demean his. Albeit guns are not toys and even though "guns kill people" does not give anyone the right to persuade him to change his beliefs. Its not like from the creation of a gun it automatically kills people. Its the person that uses the gun that decides to use it. Maybe we should stop creating humans, because from the moment a human is born there is a chance he might grow up to be a rapist or a murderer.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Range and magic are my favorite combat skills so I would get range up, so I would say get whatever you enjoy up to a higher level. With a high ranging level you can enjoy the profits of aviansie, with supplementary defense you can solo some of the GWD bosses. Every time I have to kill something ingame anymore I use ranging. There is never a time where I have to melee. But it all comes down to preference too...

Also, you guys should not be laying your beliefs on this guy. Just because his beliefs are contradictory to the beliefs that you believe, does not give you the right to demean his. Albeit guns are not toys and even though "guns kill people" does not give anyone the right to persuade him to change his beliefs. Its not like from the creation of a gun it automatically kills people. Its the person that uses the gun that decides to use it. Maybe we should stop creating humans, because from the moment a human is born there is a chance he might grow up to be a rapist or a murderer.

Dude, you truly are the greatest. And I think ur right, the higher level, the more fun it is.

intermagma.png

Also, you guys should not be laying your beliefs on this guy. Just because his beliefs are contradictory to the beliefs that you believe, does not give you the right to demean his. Albeit guns are not toys and even though "guns kill people" does not give anyone the right to persuade him to change his beliefs.

And yet both he and you insist on doing the same.

Duckie_Wins.png