The Gods Of Runescape

Dire_Wolf

Let's see what kind of powers Zaros and Guthix might have. I am gonna try to Imagen what their powers can be. So if i am wrong about something, please correct me.

Guthix

Green colour stands for peace. Also the servants of Guthix is druids which is known to be nature loving humans, which means they do not like war. Druids can have "Healing" power i bet, as well they are good with potions. So i would say that the power of Guthix has with Healing and Poison to do based on what their servants represent. So if a Guthix high leveled monster appears, i believe we might see Healing or Poison in it's ability's. But 1 thing is for sure: It's poison will be alot stronger than Kril's.

Zaros

I have read in Runescape wiki that he has done business with vampires (The leader i don't remember the name), on top of it his ancient spells has "Blood" included. Vampires: known to suck blood, so i would say that one of Zaros ability would be to leach someone out of their life/hitpoints.

So Imagen this.

Guthix boss (Would say it's a strong druid or a nature creature): His/her poison is not cureable and will hit you for 30-40 and will be a multi attack. On top of it, he/she heals now and then.

Zaros boss (Most likely to be a vampire from my view): A monster that hits 20-40 often, and now and then it takes a bit off you and heals itself for high hitpoints.

So from where i stand: Guthix+Zaros= Are very, very interesting gods with unqie abilities.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know vampires follow Zamorak in this age. But i meant that there most been powerful vampires that followed Zaros. I can't be bothered to find the info about Vampires+ Zaros relation but i am pretty sure vampires might have something with Zaros.

Blood rush? Blood burst? Red colour?

Just does not seem like a coincidence to me.

Hmm btw who is the god of penguins ? The only race I dont know to have a known god is .. the penguins ...

It's obviously Pingu!

pingu15.jpg

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Actually Zaros isnt red but purple .. Blood is type of ancient spell and the rush and burst are category i think ... he might have atk reducing and poisoning as well if you look at the ancient spells. and his only followers were the Mahjarrat which is more then enough imo ..

I know vampires follow Zamorak in this age. But i meant that there most been powerful vampires that followed Zaros. I can't be bothered to find the info about Vampires+ Zaros relation but i am pretty sure vampires might have something with Zaros.

Vampires, and all things evil followed Zaros. Zamorak was one of Zaros' most powerful generals, until he betrayed him, of course.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Actually Zaros isnt red but purple .. Blood is type of ancient spell and the rush and burst are category i think ... he might have atk reducing and poisoning as well if you look at the ancient spells. and his only followers were the Mahjarrat which is more then enough imo ..

Zaros spells: Ice (Blue)+Blood (Red)

True that it's purple, i just read that and realize i made mistake there. But for some reason everytime i think of Zaros, blood and evil red colour appears in my head. Must be the blood burst spells lol.

Anyhow: Red+Blue=Purple (As in ice+Blood)

Vampires, and all things evil followed Zaros. Zamorak was one of Zaros' most powerful generals, until he betrayed him, of course.

Yes i know Zamorak did all that. I have read it, but he "Took" over, he did not create the army of Zaros.

well actually ancient spells = ice (light cyan), blood (dark red), smoke (obv. grey) and shadow (obv. black)

the easyest way to find the colour when you mix all of them

RGB spectre -

light cyan - 191 255 255

dark red - 128 0 0

black - 0 0 0

grey - 128 128 128

the colour between them is light grey with some purple in it .. from what i see from your colour logic he is the Grey god ...

(the RGB colour is 112 96 96)

Yeah that i just didn't tell. About Shadow and Smoke spells. But i guess Zaros to me seems like a evil god with blood color and ice spells.

But his personality resemblances blood all over to me. Well i don't got proof that he is how i am Imagening him, but it is not something that is far from being true. I read he is considered the god of pure evil.

But i am so interested in knowing more of him.

I take your word when you say it, but i am thinking maybe has some powers that he got from vampires?

I mean what kind of monster leaches HP in all games: Vampires.

There must been a relation between vampires and Zaros.

The demons , vampires , warewolfs , all sort of mythical demonic creatures are on zamorak's side , not zaros , i don't think they were even at zaros's time ... its .. well thats it ... i wont argue anymore for something that is clear.

the gods dont have the powers of the followers , the followers are mostly creatures that the gods found and persuade to follow them ... its like saying that Bandos is big greed dumb guy ... he just likes fighting and he knows that the only one who will fight just for the sport are the dumb creatures.

Well, we know Saradomin has magic as his way of attacking. So Saradomin strike, and Commander Zilyana uses "Saradomin sword" and Saradomin strike.

So who did this follower get her knowledge and weapon from: Saradomin.

So i was thinking, maybe if druids since they are good potion experts and known a bit about healing might learned it from Guthix.

This is knowledge .. the knowledge to cast a spell or make a potion ... the leach of the vampires is a race power ... its not learned they are born with it .. (if born is the right word to use here) you can teach someone how to fight with a sword but you cant teach him how to bite someone and heal with it ..

This is knowledge .. the knowledge to cast a spell or make a potion ... the leach of the vampires is a race power ... its not learned they are born with it .. (if born is the right word to use here) you can teach someone how to fight with a sword but you cant teach him how to bite someone and heal with it ..

Vampires leaching effect is not something i meant was taken from Zaros. Like vampires learning to do so from Zaros. I meant that the gods somehow helps their followers.

But that about druids, i think druids have learned some things from Guthix. But it's not a fact what they have learned, and you and i don't know if druids way of being is something they have learned from their god. But even so, all druids has some knowledge about poison potion/healing right?

and druids are the followers of Guthix. So maybe we will see druid monster as Guthix Avatar?

All followers of each gods, gets access to special spells, armory and weapons...

So it would make sense that their god might have these powers themself.

I love all the information and ideas being thrown around in here, sheds alot of light on the whole God matter of Runescape. There's so many of them, though there's a primary focus on the original three (I don't mean chronologically original, I mean the ones we knew about when Runescape was introduced)

Personally I throw my weight behind Guthix. Neither good nor evil, man nor woman, it is Balance incarnate. It created the whole of Geilinor, and as far as I'm concerned Saradomin and Zamorack are just userpers who took over while Guthix was away.

It ended the God Wars single-handedly. A war between four other gods! Now that's power if I've ever seen it.

As for Zaros.. Well he might be evil, but I really don't know that much about him other than Zamorack stole his powers from him. And what is evil? There can be no good without evil. The balance struck by these is what I admire most. Hence I worship the god of Balance, Guthix.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I don't know why (with the technology that they have now) they don't just do a quest (Zaros kills Zamorak and returns rightfully to the throne) and have a full-length cut-scene (maybe even a download-version to watch in VLC/Media Player) showing the fight between Zaros and Zamorak.

What kind of spells does Zamorak and Saradomin have? Only 1 spell each-.- I would say they copied Guthix.

Zaros on other hand, had alot magical power: it's stated in Runescape wiki. Also it must be trued as he has a whole spellbook!

So i follow Zaros, but i do not look at him as a leader, but merely as one to follow.

As for information about all gods, here's a great page:

http://www.runesource.co.uk/index.php?n ... =95&page=1

What kind of spells does Zamorak and Saradomin have? Only 1 spell each-.- I would say they copied Guthix.

Zaros on other hand, had alot magical power: it's stated in Runescape wiki. Also it must be trued as he has a whole spellbook!

So i follow Zaros, but i do not look at him as a leader, but merely as one to follow.

Hmm I think that that battle mage, Kolodion, just invented the spells. That if you cast Saradomin Strike, you recieve power from Saradomin because you use his spell and therefore support him. I don't think that Saradomin himself created the Strike.

Furthermore, Zaros isn't the owner of the Ancient Spellbook. The Mahjarrat brought the Ancient Magicks with them from Freneskae, and later teached them to other mortals. Because Mahjarrat (eventually) worshipped Zaros, most people view Ancient Magicks as Zarosian, because you must support Zaros to be able to learn them, but it is in no way owned or invented by Zaros. Leeching life is therefore NOT one of his abilities/skills/hobbies.

Furthermore, Druids are skilled in Herblore because they are in touch with nature. They are in touch with nature because they are guthixian. Guthix loves balance, and nature is a form and an example of balance, and therefore Guthix loves nature, and so do his followers. So being good with potions and such only is a logical result of supporting Guthix. Furthermore, Sarah from Meeting History invented Herblore, Guthix didn't.

And finally, I think that all the Zamorakian dark creatures were at some point Zarosian, whether they knew it or not. Lord Drakan followed Zaros for a while together with all the other Vampyres as he is their leader. Vampyres themselves control a great of creatures, such as Werewolves. When Vampyres and some Mahjarrat became Zamorakian, all their followers began to support Zamorak too. Vampyres are currently Zamorakian because Drakan saw a good deal involving him getting Morytania if he screwed Zaros.

EDIT: I read the link quoted above. There is much interesting info to read, but there also seem to be a couple of thing which aren't true (at least imo). For example, I have never heard of the Fremenniks worshipping Armadyl :? .

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Zaros is just pure destruction. Saradomin's and Zamorak's ONE SPELL in the classic spellbook is really just pathetic compared to Ancient Magicks. But all those spells make for one helluvamage.

Off topic - I never finished DT :D

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]