My Band

whiteguy

Hey there, just wanted to show you our first recording of our album "Las Puertas del Cielo" (Heaven's doors)

As we don't have a MySpace (for now, we have been VERY busy) you will have to download it directly

It's okay if you don't trust the link ::'

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=0RKTTHPX

Oh btw, our band name is Xonos. We have worked for this for a year and a half, with ALOT of help from our school. Luckily, it's also a recording studio, so we have professional audio quality :thumbsup:

I'm the second guitar, i am also the smallest (16) while the singer (20) is the oldest, we all met in a music school.

The singer has been there for 5 years and he is awesome

Drummer and guitarist have been there for 3 while the bassist and me have been there for 2 years, I solo a little, but i suck.

I consider myself the worst player in the band. :?

WARNING: It's in Spanish, some of you know i'm Mexican, so yea you may not understand the singing.

But rate/suggest/praise

:D

Ponlo en youtube no tengo ganas de descargarlo.

haha

for those of you who don't speak spanish i told him to put it on youtube

You can't stick an object pronoun on the end of a conjugated verb?

¿Puedes ponerlo en Youtube? No tengo ganas de descargarlo.

That would be the correct way to say it would it not? But I'm forgetting my imperative, so you could be right, but I don't think so. And I'm not sure about the use of "en" with Youtube. Or "descargar." Translating internet lingo = not fun.

And if you're a native speaker I just made a fool of myself :D

p2gq.jpg

I heard the first 4 seconds and knew this would be good. Very tight rhythm section, great power metal vocals and some ace riffs. The breakdown and solo stood out for me, I doubt I could pull of the licks you did there. And I know I couldn't write a song anywhere near as good as this.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Ponlo en youtube no tengo ganas de descargarlo.

haha

for those of you who don't speak spanish i told him to put it on youtube

You can't stick an object pronoun on the end of a conjugated verb?

¿Puedes ponerlo en Youtube? No tengo ganas de descargarlo.

That would be the correct way to say it would it not? But I'm forgetting my imperative, so you could be right, but I don't think so. And I'm not sure about the use of "en" with Youtube. Or "descargar." Translating internet lingo = not fun.

And if you're a native speaker I just made a fool of myself :D

Jesus.. really? WHO CARES

OT: nice music man =P~

Xxytmndxx.png

Its an imperative command, so it would be correct to add the object pronoun at the end of the verb.

Right. Imperative completely flew my mind and I knew there would be some critical piece of information in there >_>

I'll stop derailing this topic now.

EDIT:

Jesus.. really? WHO CARES

I do. It was a learning experience, I have been corrected :)

p2gq.jpg

I heard the first 4 seconds and knew this would be good. Very tight rhythm section, great power metal vocals and some ace riffs. The breakdown and solo stood out for me, I doubt I could pull of the licks you did there. And I know I couldn't write a song anywhere near as good as this.

Thank you. :D

The intro is inspired by a Slipknot song (i think :?) or at least something similar

We are also aiming for that kind of metal (high pitched voices, power metalized) , hopefully we can have the Myspace running shortly.

But don't expect anything but the default skin :P

6 replies for this. Wonderful

EDIT: Also, we are recording another song on the last week of November.

With another guy singing, but he is also amazing. The singer will be on the piano.

Awesome song man. I only speak/understand a little Spanish, but I'm still loving the song.

I especially like the vocals and use of double bass pedal. This is going on my ipod ::'

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Turns out this is an actual band.

Not cool man.

http://www.saratoga-agotaras.com/

I'd like to think you were doing a cover and forgot to mention that, but I doubt that.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Heh, found me, SoS.

Do as you must, mods. (God that sounded cheesy)

Bored one day. I was browsing tif, bored, and made up this little plan. See how much time will happen until someone figure it out. GG SoS.

But i won't deny i lied. Yes it's not cool now. It looked "fun" ike a week ago. (Because i was still worried about well, lying)

:^o

BTW, Saratoga is a nice band. Listen to them :)

Man, you had me excited. :P

I will.

I guess i should thank you for introducing me to them xD

Yeah that's not cool at all posting someone else's songs claiming they're yours for fun.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Yeah that's not cool at all posting someone else's songs claiming they're yours for fun.

This. Next time your bored, go read wikipedia or something. I'm going to lock this as it's spam.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!