The What Clan Would You Rather Join Thread

ipwnage4lyfe

NG

NG or TRWF

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TR they are a bit more active and more to my liking when I'm not in retirement phase.

WG or Coll

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Notorious.

Genesis Knights (when they were around) or Shadow Elves ("")

RSD<3

DK or PH

Poison

Legacy or Envy

Honestly I'd quit but since I hate Exodus more I'll say Corr.

DF or RoT

TRWF

Wilderness Guardians or Wilderland

DF

Gladz or Blacknights

Legacy

Chivlary Legion or Crimson Raiders

Solace

Exodus or The Titans

Both as ones a clan one's a team :P

Illusion if it was open/I had to pick one though, was a good community and met some chill people.

Runescape Dinasty or Violent Resolution

CR.

Team Motion or Team Silent Ember