The What Clan Would You Rather Join Thread

ipwnage4lyfe

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CR

Exo or Solace

Solace (I see where you get your post count now, I'm onto you <3)

Northern Gods or The Titans

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

TT

CL or RoT

Reign of Terror

TKO Blitz (What's TKO stand for, just wondering?) or Team Power Rangers

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Crismon Raiders, I dont like how Exodus flames like how they change there name to "Rofl Cr Sucks"? Stupid?

Downfail or Collegendz

Recruit me pl0x?

Pretty pathetic so I'm not going to answer, however I'll let the next person answer properly.

Downfall or Legendz?

@Rizzle, you would join CR because you don't like how Exo flames? That's a little hypocritical, if any thread needs to be trolled it's not this one.

Collision

Runescape Dinasty or Violent Resolution

Edited by Pyrox

Ehhh tough choice I'd rather join neither, but TT I suppose if I had to choose.

Collision or Legacy

Crimson Raiders <3

Exodus or Collision

TR

Motion or Silent Ember