• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO

Final ko or spiritz

Final KO.

Legacy or Ascencion

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Solace <3 Ninane?

To spice up this topic I'm adding a Clan+Team vs another Clan+Team, and you must pick which pair you would rather join :) Of course this only applies to the person directly replying to my post, not the whole topic!

Downfall+TPR

Divine Vindicators+Motion

Take your pick.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Poison

The RuneScape Warhunger Federation or Wilderness Guardians

TRWF

Poison or Not

Way to put the exact same thing as red_fat1 only 2 posts under<3

Ascension

Poison or Notorious

I choose Poison- again.

Damage Incorporated (If they were alive) or Shadow Elves (if they were alive)

CR- Fear the Raid.

In fact I think I will settle the fight between:

Exodus or Crimson Raiders

RSD

TRWF or CL

TRWF<3

Legacy or Solace

Solace

MMA or Envy

Envy

Crimson Raiders or The RuneScape Warhunger Federation