Teenager commits suicide on webcam

DragnFly

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flame if you must, but honestly, wtf do you want us to do? This is a thread made for discussion and that is what those two are doing, they just got a little side tracked.

Exactly. If you honestly expect this thread to be just a huge wall of, "Aww that's sad," then maybe think again. That's forcing strangers to be sympathetic.

There's a difference between discussing something, and having a huge, epic failure argument. They weren't discussing the original topic, as far as I could tell. They were only concerned over, "No, I said this" - "No... what I meant was this... not that..." - "See Paragraph 2, subsection A, line 34... you misquoted me, see."

It was far beyond discussing the OT.

And I certaintly don't expect anyone to feign sympathy. What I meant was, the bickering was slightly pointless when compared to the tragedy at hand. If you're going to discuss something, don't get crazy sidetracked.

(And not to drag up old news... I just had forgotten that I had posted in this, and checked to see if anyone quoted me :? )

And you are doing the exact same thing as us by adding to it...

#-o

And when someone quotes you, misunderstands your point, and then proceeds in trying to slander you - it does get a little nerve-racking. That's just how it is. Like you said, it is tragic, which is why I don't want some random guy telling me that I'm having 'smart [wagon]' thoughts about it when I'm clearly not.

[hide=Quote]
Flame if you must, but honestly, wtf do you want us to do? This is a thread made for discussion and that is what those two are doing, they just got a little side tracked.

Exactly. If you honestly expect this thread to be just a huge wall of, "Aww that's sad," then maybe think again. That's forcing strangers to be sympathetic.

There's a difference between discussing something, and having a huge, epic failure argument. They weren't discussing the original topic, as far as I could tell. They were only concerned over, "No, I said this" - "No... what I meant was this... not that..." - "See Paragraph 2, subsection A, line 34... you misquoted me, see."

It was far beyond discussing the OT.

And I certaintly don't expect anyone to feign sympathy. What I meant was, the bickering was slightly pointless when compared to the tragedy at hand. If you're going to discuss something, don't get crazy sidetracked.

(And not to drag up old news... I just had forgotten that I had posted in this, and checked to see if anyone quoted me :? )

And you are doing the exact same thing as us by adding to it...

#-o

And when someone quotes you, misunderstands your point, and then proceeds in trying to slander you - it does get a little nerve-racking. That's just how it is. Like you said, it is tragic, which is why I don't want some random guy telling me that I'm having 'smart [wagon]' thoughts about it when I'm clearly not.[/hide]

Hm... agreed.

I didn't mean to get pulled into all of the petty bickering.

And I apologize if I implied in any way that I thought you were a smart-[wagon]. I didn't intend to.

:/

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I'm unsure whether to feel sympathy for those who commit suicide.

It's a mental illness, often caused by hard experiences, so it's a case of someone being so mentally ill (Beyond their control, of course) that all they want to do is end the pain.

So yeah, I would feel sorry for them.

C2b6gs7.png