5 day weekend!

Roberthree

Woot! So, I just got 5 days off. America ftw.

So I'm thinking about what to do this "weekend". I can't decide so I'll let you guys!

1) Aviansie (Could I get 85 ranged in 4 days of solid playing plus two or three hours?)

2) Maging Iron dragons (Your magic/hp levels can never be too high)

3) Slayer (tbh slayer goes so slow I feel like I'm going nowhere plus most good bosses are better off being ranged... Slayers a fun time killer not much else.)

4) Agility (If you say this name a second, I only want to get it to 70)

5) Other (unless you have a brilliant idea I probably will ignore it since the above are what I've been trying to focus on)

Well, since i dont have much experience in most of those areas... I'll have to say slayer. Its generally pretty fun and it could train your mage and range if you get some good tasks. If you get bored of it you can switch to something else.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

You definitely could get the 70 Agility...

Yeah the 70 agility wouldn't take too long, then you could focus on something else. Or you could do one thing each day.....( and slayer )

I agree with this - focus on one thing each day.

2dgucz6.png

Do whatever you think is fun, and save the grinding for the weekdays :thumbsup:

My 5 day weekend is gonna be horrible since I lost my membership and I'm not getting it back until my parents have time (usually sometime next week).

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

#1 - 5: Go outside, have a good time with some friends, work out a bit to make up for that thanksgiving meal...

#2 - 1, Avansies.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

#1 - 5: Go outside, have a good time with some friends, work out a bit to make up for that thanksgiving meal...

#2 - 1, Avansies.

Well put. RL>RS

And aviansies would be the best choice.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again