80 crafting on a somewhat budget

Lets_3ekout

I'm looking to polish up my stat page with some better looking stats and I've always found a high craft level to look nice :D

I have 11M cash but I'm not really willing to go too far past 5M for 80 craft, while keeping xp/hr reasonable (eg. Not flax..) - anyone know what a good method would be? I've looked around and I've seen a fair share of people making silver tiaras, so are these really that good? I really can't find anything to do with them after I'm done (I'm not interested in junk, at all.).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I had 54 crafting and wanted to raise it to 54 fast so I could create a slayer helm (with poison chalice). After some thinking, I decided to make Silver Tiaras. At first I wanted to string Yak Hair into ropes (25 exp), but due to difficulties getting them on the GE I settled for tiaras, which I'm thankful for.

You have 13 levels to go requiring quite a lot of exp, so I'm not sure if Silver Tiaras are the best for you. Bowstrings definitely aren't, because you'll easily make back the cash lost from Tiaras + Bowstrings with the time saved.

You can do a bunch of bowstrings and make a hefty profit. I was about to do that but i got lazy and felt like doing other things. I'll get to it sometime tho. So ya...thats what i think. You can probably get 5k done a day if you work at it.

He said not to mention something as slow as that lol, its over 94k bowstrings...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

94k bowstrings shldnt really take that long though... 75-80hrs?

green dhides? you'll prob lose a bit.

Lol 75-80hrs!!!!

You might aswell skill for cash doing something else like RC or hunting then spend a few hours doing dragonhides...

Avid43.png

Thanks everyone, i'll check if tiaras are sellable which would make them a decent choice.

94k bowstrings shldnt really take that long though... 75-80hrs?

green dhides? you'll prob lose a bit.

I could max my melee stats in those 75-80 hrs :lol: , in any case flax spinning brings back bad memories (picking flax days on end amongst auoters and spinning it on the way back in seers *shivers*)

I lose about 1k per hide the way I counted it (adds up to 9M), alching the green bodies. Now that I think of it it sounds a bit much. maybe I got something wrong... Hopefully :P

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Do air battlestaffs.

Buy them in the grand exchange for ~8000 - 8400 (depends how long you want to wait)

Also buy the max you can with Varroack Armour from Zaff's shop in Varrock

Air orbs are about 1k, you could easily break even doing this and it's very fast exp.

This is what i'm currently doing to 99

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!