Tormented Wraiths - Nine+40

Now I remembered why I avoid Rate This...

Really, does it really matter if some guy gives you a low rating. It's not like it someone giving it a low rating makes it bad, it's just their opinion.

Anyways, 8/10.

Does it matter if i ask for comments as for why i got the rate? It's not a bad thing...or is it all of sudden?

And i have not said it's a bad thing, so give me a break making me look like i have said a low rate is a bad rate. I am tired of explaining it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the laughs, as for the actual achievement, fairly sure you can use a combat familiar there, hence 1k kills is nothing. Also, if you wanna see a load of 1k kills as that other kid said you're the only one who's done it, they were camped for about a week on release, go look back a few months, some people camped for 5k+. Grats on camping a [cabbage] monster for 3 days to make the same amount 2 hours at the gp spawn in Edgy could have made. :thumbup:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Cheers for the laughs, as for the actual achievement, fairly sure you can use a combat familiar there, hence 1k kills is nothing. Also, if you wanna see a load of 1k kills as that other kid said you're the only one who's done it, they were camped for about a week on release, go look back a few months, some people camped for 5k+. Grats on camping a [cabbage] monster for 3 days to make the same amount 2 hours at the gp spawn in Edgy could have made. :thumbup:

Your full of [cabbage] that i can't be bothered to tell you why :lol:

Dang... so rating things is so difficult.. i still got to consider the factor hmm...

Idc... 7/10 :twss:

wait.. make it 6/10

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Retracted.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I don't like posting something just to get flammed or spammed or called something i am not. So i have learned, never post on TIF.

As for me being immature, i don't get how i am immature if i just ask Skully_SC for commenting the rate...

As for me saying trash to him? He's encouraging trash talk in the thread. If i am wrong, prove it and i will apologies to him.

And tell me: where have i said that i cared about a rating?

How immature can you be if you think that asking a rater to comment their rate is something bad?

I don't get you...

Retracted.

That's how i would rate it based on the factors:

- The monster

- The difficulty

- The condition/Situation

So on..

It was my way of rating my achievement and i believe it's right rate table but i never said that everyone was supposed to rate based on the table. Listen Gremmy, i have never demanded a rate or said i cared so much about a rate.

i ONLY asked why i got the rate 7/10 and asked if Skully_SC+rest could comment the rate. Why is that hard to get?

Alright, no harm done. Let's not get angry at each other. I will retract whatever I've said that might have harmed you in any way.

Start over:

8/10, good job. Must have taken alot of patience to complete that. ::' I myself haven't killed one of those :oops:

Cool by me. :thumbup: And thanks for rate lol, i feel somehow odd after all arguing with alot others. Was not worth it :?

As for tormented it took me 20+ prayer points per wraith (Counting time on death, til respawn). You can use only black scimitar as weapon so it stinks :roll: But i did it to test my determination.

I can earn tons cash easier, but at the time i needed a easy thing to do (I also disconnected and lagg alot, one of reason i killed them)..

So i decided to do 1K But i got elixir at 940 so i stopped at 972

Well let's see here...

5/10

I guess I just don't see what's so impressive here. You killed a relatively easy monster, got a good drop for your "troubles," and then bashed everyone who rated you lower than what you thought you deserved. All of that cursing is very unbecoming.

When you get 99 Slayer/Runecrafting, or take on a DIFFICULT monster, we'll talk.

EDIT: Let me add Farming to that as well.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Well let's see here...

5/10

I guess I just don't see what's so impressive here. You killed a relatively easy monster, got a good drop for your "troubles," and then bashed everyone who rated you lower than what you thought you deserved. All of that cursing is very unbecoming.

When you get 99 Slayer/Runecrafting, or take on a DIFFICULT monster, we'll talk.

EDIT: Let me add Farming to that as well.

Let's see...

I asked SKully_SC+some others to comment as to why i got 7/10 because of curiosity and all of sudden i am "bashing" people?

Then after that i get called arrogant, and rate desperate then i had enough and then i started bashing people for being hard headed about a question (Me asking Skully_sc+Rest to comment the 7/10 rate again because i was curious...)

The kills i did it for the fun of it and to see if i was up to the test of 1,000 kills (My plan was to stop if i got elixir though). As for the monster not being difficult, i agree he's very easy:

But i don't agree is that killing 900+ is not easy. So if you haven't done it yourself then there's not need to go further there. Don't tell me "Others have killed 5K+" if you don't have evidence to back it up, then your words are just meaningless. Of course i am not arrogant, i know there is players who have killed tons of them.

But we are talking about me+you, and common players who don't go there often and i have yet to see 1 player show any evidence/proof that he or she has killed 3K+.

As for rates: i told you i asked them just to comment as to why i got 7/10. How many times must i say that? If you can read to the point to where i ask that question then you darn well should read the whole thread ok? If not then you can keep quiet about what you say.

Oh as for achievements: I take this as a good achievement. I was determinded and it paid off, i didn't back off, didn't get distracted and said "I started this lousy thing and i am gonna end it".

Which i did, and i got 8.7m richer. I could get even more richer at GWD but this is just some goal i just set right there and then and i did not want to stop until i was done.

Level achievements?

I got 99 Strength,attack,def,hp and prayer and 93 magic and 92 ranged + 89 summon. So i know what great achievements are.

But let me tell you this, that it's not what people believe is a great achievement but what you think is. In otherwords, if i liked Fletching i would love Fletch cape no matter how easy it is!

So it's stupid to say "Because slayer or Farming or RC cape is harder they are great achievements", because facts is...

if a skill is enjoyable and fun despite how easy it is: it's STILL A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT.

P.S: I noticed you didn't bring up 99 prayer on that "Great achievment" list of yours? Wonder why...

8/10 for your determination, but seriously man you need to calm down. Just ignore them, they can rate what they want.

I got called arrogant,rate demanding+desperate. And there is plenty of posters who keep bashing me for asking some raters to comment their rate.

I don't know about you, but they seem all braindead. It's like my question about the rate were accepted like this:

"Hey everyone, i am SirHemen and i am not happy with 7/10"

...and people keep taking it that way.

But let me tell you this, that it's not what people believe is a great achievement but what you think is. In otherwords, if i liked Fletching i would love Fletch cape no matter how easy it is![/b]

P.S: I noticed you didn't bring up 99 prayer on that "Great achievment" list of yours? Wonder why...

Exactly. I don't think that killing 900~ wraiths is worth more than a 5/10. As you said, it's what I think it's worth.

99 Prayer is buyable. It's very cool, yes, but I'm much more impressed by a Slayer cape. It's all opinion, really.

dgs5.jpg

But let me tell you this, that it's not what people believe is a great achievement but what you think is. In otherwords, if i liked Fletching i would love Fletch cape no matter how easy it is![/b]

Exactly. I don't think that killing 900~ wraiths is worth more than a 5/10. As you said, it's what I think it's worth.

99 Prayer is buyable. It's very cool, yes, but I'm much more impressed by a Slayer cape. It's all opinion, really.

and please, dear lord, tell me that farming isn't under the buyable skill list...

:thumbdown:

takes more effort to get 99 prayer than farming, as with farming, sure it takes a while, but you can do other things.

so don't even bring other skills into this topic.

let it be.

i'm going with 9/10.

although i know not how hard these things are to kill because i haven't been a member for quite some time, it looked like a challenge from day one.

i've yet to see anybody rack up the kills to the extent that you did, so that is what this rate is coming from.

and while i find it very impressive to have killed 972 i think you said...i still think you should saddle up and get that 1k. i'm not sure about how your brain works, but if i were to fall 28 short of a goal of 1k, i'd feel so much better to get it.

whatever road you choose, goodluck, and congrats on the 8m and the completed goal.

;)

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

I am not after rating that bad. I was just curious... Obviouslyyou can't rate well enough. Have you no idea how hard 10K kills take?

I know i killed nearly 1K it's worth 8/10, but not bothered but was curious to know why 7/10. But a advice for you, don't rate something without comments why.

I rather quit game than kill 10K, that's not impossible but that's not something you achieve just like that. It takes alot of time, and i ain't playing game to kill 10K of Tormented Wraiths.

Just a note; I don't know how you view the bolded parts, but they look pretty damn arrogant to me, you're telling him his rate is below YOUR standards, not even considering how others may view the achievement. Also, saying he can't rate well enough is, yet again, arrogant and prudish, he rated what he felt it was worth, and in case you didn't notice, most people also rated 7/10 or lower, and, being honest, its the highest rate I've seen the kid post in a topic which isn't his or his friends. Take the 7/10 and be happy, its better then most of the trash rates people get here now.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I am not after rating that bad. I was just curious... Obviouslyyou can't rate well enough. Have you no idea how hard 10K kills take?

I know i killed nearly 1K it's worth 8/10, but not bothered but was curious to know why 7/10. But a advice for you, don't rate something without comments why.

I rather quit game than kill 10K, that's not impossible but that's not something you achieve just like that. It takes alot of time, and i ain't playing game to kill 10K of Tormented Wraiths.

Just a note; I don't know how you view the bolded parts, but they look pretty damn arrogant to me, you're telling him his rate is below YOUR standards, not even considering how others may view the achievement. Also, saying he can't rate well enough is, yet again, arrogant and prudish, he rated what he felt it was worth, and in case you didn't notice, most people also rated 7/10 or lower, and, being honest, its the highest rate I've seen the kid post in a topic which isn't his or his friends. Take the 7/10 and be happy, its better then most of the trash rates people get here now.

How am i arrogant for asking someone to comment their rate?

I did over 62,000 controlled clicks for 99 prayer. As for farming can't be bough? lol...

Farming is very easy. You can plant tree+fruit seed and come back and if you want it to go faster you can do herbs,alloments, bushes and other plants.

As for Slayer, it takes time but to be honest it's no point in "99 slayer" if you have 90. The black cape isn't that great.

(lots of quote text)

As for Slayer, it takes time but to be honest it's no point in "99 slayer" if you have 90. The black cape isn't that great.

Its Black, so it Owns! :P

*cough*

More seriously though, I can understand why people call you arrogant. It's not to say that you are, but some might think your replies are a bit .. well lets say you have a very clear opinion about the whole rating thing :). Also, you've explained the skully thing almost 4 times now *random guess, might be more/less*, there really is no point to it.

Yet again I understand you feel the need to defend yourself against what you think is unfair and not the truth, however it doesn't help. It's their opinion - nothing more, nothing less.

If you think it's a great achievement, then let that be the end of it. Only your opinion ultimately matters.

(So, you could say the whole rate-this forum serves no purpose; and, in a way, I think that this is true)

Anyway, nice kills / drops :)

~ Agshlee

The Agshlee

Skills Maxed: Magic, Ranged, Defence, Hitpoints, Fletching

Goals

90 / 99 Strength

90 / 99 Slayer

I did over 62,000 controlled clicks for 99 prayer. As for farming can't be bough? lol...

Farming is very easy. You can plant tree+fruit seed and come back and if you want it to go faster you can do herbs,alloments, bushes and other plants.

Jesus, that's a lot of clicks. I can see how that would be extremely difficult to do. You must be really proud of yourself to have clicked a mouse so many times! :)

You're absolutely right. Farming is way too easy. You just buy a lot of seeds, do a run every few hours maybe, and wait... six... months...

That's OK if you don't see the point in having 99 Slayer, but that doesn't make it any less difficult. Much more difficult, in fact, than killing 900~ Wraiths.

dgs5.jpg

Jesus, that's a lot of clicks. I can see how that would be extremely difficult to do. You must be really proud of yourself to have clicked a mouse so many times! :)

You're absolutely right. Farming is way too easy. You just buy a lot of seeds, do a run every few hours maybe, and wait... six... months...

That's OK if you don't see the point in having 99 Slayer, but that doesn't make it any less difficult. Much more difficult, in fact, than killing 900~ Wraiths.

Your comparing my Tormented wraith kill achievement with 99 skill and cape achievements? That's not fair.

If it is, then here's what i can do to make 99 farm+slayer+rc not "great".

Simply compare them to getting 99 in all skills...

You understand my point? You can't go on comparing my achievement to a other one that's completely different.

Sure you can compare it to a monster that is as hard as one i have killed, but comparing it to 99 slayer, farm or rc don't make sense.

As TIF item database comparison says:

There is no point comparing stats of a boot to a shields...

This is what you are doing: Comparing my monster kill achievement with a level achievement. I don't know about you, but i don't compare achievements like that.