Tormented Wraiths - Nine+40

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't actually want you to look positively at me.

I rate how I like, as I said, deal with.

Btw, 10k is just an example. :lol:

I don't care much about you either, but if someone dislikes me and chooses to post negative posts with bad influences i take it as a way to make me annoyed or to try to attempt to ruin my thread.

So if someone makes a post (You did) and chooses to be short, i take it as they are not to bothered. But if you then say that i am desperate, then i take it as a offence. But either way next time 10K is not a example. But i agree with you, this 972 kills is not enough for 10/10.

But as i said, the kills really take long time. You can only use black scimitar #-o

So 3K-5K for a 10/10 rating, are we on same page?

Oh and btw I'll give you a 5/10 for staying at those things with a black scimtar for so long, you could have made much better money elsewhere in that amount of time it took you to kill nearly 1000 of the wraiths.

Low_C.png

Jesus [bleep]ing Christ.

You people whine worse than babies with a stick up their butt.

People can rate whatever they choose, on whatever context they choose. No one has any right to say what you can and cant rate.

Quit your complaining, all of you.

0/10 for your complaining.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Woow....

This is last time i will be posting a rate thread on TIF.

'cept it's your fault you're not.

Grats on a few crappy shields that were probably lowering your morale, and grats on the final push for a (15m?) elixir. I haven't kept up with prices.

7/10 for sticking through it.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Woow....

This is last time i will be posting a rate thread on TIF.

'cept it's your fault you're not.

Grats on a few crappy shields that were probably lowering your morale, and grats on the final push for a (15m?) elixir. I haven't kept up with prices.

7/10 for sticking through it.

So the game is all about pixel+cash to you? What a stupid way of playing the game. The "Crappy" shields were great to see on floor, so was the Elixir. I achieved the rare Elixir drop, and despite i wasted my time (Which i know) i was being stubborn and determinded.

Its a nice drop log but may I ask why you did this?

The shield arent worth much anymore and you cant even sell elixirs unless you use them as junk can you?

Determination...

E for effort

just playing, great job sticking with it, bet it felt good

7/10

Thanks, but why 7/10? Do you know how long those kills took? :o

Don't worry, he talks junk all the time.

You just busted the myth on the holy elixir drop at the wraiths.

Congratulation :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1)Lipps didn't talk junk at all, he rated the damn topic.

2)Since when has it been a myth that wraiths dropped elixirs? We've all [bleep]ing known they have.

3)You didn't even rate it you [bleep]. So once again... [bleep] off.

OT: Nice amount of kills, 8/10. Too bad elixirs/shields are so useless =\.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

E for effort

7/10

2)Since when has it been a myth that wraiths dropped elixirs? We've all [bleep] known they have.

Meh show me another player who did slay 1k wraiths? None because you can't take it.... and he killed them with a black scimitar, well that's a effort. And efforts are different from you powertraing macroes not enjoying the game. He didn't took this challenge for the exp , nor the cash he did it for his determination, and i will say it again congratulation for effort.100/10 <3: :twss: <3:

3)You didn't even rate it you [bleep]. So once again... [bleep] off. Your a idiot btw. Congratulation is my form of rating. Stupid :thumbdown:

Hemen just play the game the way you feel it. I'm a big fan of yours now ::'

Oake

E for effort

7/10

2)Since when has it been a myth that wraiths dropped elixirs? We've all [bleep] known they have.

Meh show me another player who did slay 1k wraiths? None because you can't take it.... and he killed them with a black scimitar, well that's a effort. And efforts are different from you powertraing macroes not enjoying the game. He didn't took this challenge for the exp , nor the cash he did it for his determination, and i will say it again congratulation for effort.100/10 <3: :twss: <3:

3)You didn't even rate it you [bleep]. So once again... [bleep] off. Your a idiot btw. Congratulation is my form of rating. Stupid :thumbdown:

What? I never said there was another player with nearly 1k kills. Obviously he killed them with a black scimitar, since you have to. I enjoy the game ;), and nice accusation that I use/used macroes. "He didn't took this challenge." Brilliant grammar.

All of my replies in that quote were at you, not Hemen.

@hemen, whiny bastard.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

Nice drops... but try and relax a bit?

You get one rate under 8/10 and you go all Rambo on them.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

What? I never said there was another player with nearly 1k kills. Obviously he killed them with a black scimitar, since you have to. I enjoy the game ;), and nice accusation that I use/used macroes. "He didn't took this challenge." Brilliant grammar.

@hemen, whiny bastard.

Yo bastard! Im not so good at english grammar because i don't need it to survive like you do, just need to understand and be understood by other ppl. If your such a smart little rat(which i can see it from your avatar) make me a sentence in my national language which is romanian(ya just google it, thought you only knew english) , so i can rate your grammar you garbage.

1/10 due to arrogance :)

And you smart boy, he said to rate his kills not his arrogance.

PEOPLE why do u have to make someone feel bad, just because they played and posted here?

Oake

Oake, just let people rate as they damn please. And Hemen, nice kills espically the elixir. 9/10.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Finally someone who knows why i did it...thanks for rating my determindation <3:

And Hemen when u do achive something, its better to share it with your friends or with people who will understand your loss time and the scarefices you made.

I got that right. Obviously i am "Arrogant" for asking why i got 7/10 as rating. Never gonna post a achievement again on here, thought it would be nice to hear some comments from people i know on here.

Well done for sticking with your goal, 6/10. Have fun with your next goal! :)

Same to you dude<3 I like your easy and calm approach in threads, compared to some others.

9/10

I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but get 1k ;)

Oo 9/10, nice i myself thought i deserved 8/10. As for 1K kills, it was last trip and i was so tired and bored of killing Wraiths for 3 days so couldn't bother with it #-o

Wow that's an awesome loada kills, but crappy luck :(

10/10 for effort.

9/10 = get 1k@@@ :D

Determindation m8, thats's why i did it and i have proved that i can be determinded about drops ;)

@hemen, whiny bastard.

Thanks for calling me whiny, anything else you want to lay on the table?

Nice drops... but try and relax a bit?

You get one rate under 8/10 and you go all Rambo on them.

I will try :thumbup:

@hemen, whiny bastard.

Thanks for calling me whiny, anything else you want to lay on the table?

Nope, that one word pretty much covered it.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]