Were to Train Range

Kingkapugen

You'll go insane after the first 5 experiments.

Fire Giants,

Ankous,

Yaks,

Experiments,

Slayer,

Bloodvelds,

Blue dragons.

Bold is xp

Italic is fun

Underlined is money.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Fire giants with bronze knives

Bronze knives at fire giants? They have great drops, so using better ammo (like broad bolts) is smarter.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Bronze knives at fire giants? They have great drops, so using better ammo (like broad bolts) is smarter.

Yes we should all break out the diamond bolts (e) to kill them as fast as possible i'll go get my ancients and BAM be make monies.

Bronze knifes > Broad bolts

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Yes we should all break out the diamond bolts (e) to kill them as fast as possible i'll go get my ancients and BAM be make monies.

Broad bolts would be way better xp, even if they are less cost-effective (which I doubt, broad bolts would only cost like three times as much as bronze knives). Either way it's way better profit than yaks.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Broad bolts would be way better xp, even if they are less cost-effective (which I doubt, broad bolts would only cost like three times as much as bronze knives). Either way it's way better profit than yaks.

The problem is when broad bolts are 4.2 times more than bronze knifes and not 4.2 times better.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Yaks are good if you take everything, but not AS good.

and broad bolts are way faster and probably equivalent money. Besides, broad bolts are good for everything. Bronze knives 000000302004002040

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

and broad bolts are way faster and probably equivalent money. Besides, broad bolts are good for everything. Bronze knives 000000302004002040

Well lets say bronze knifes and broad bolts hit 100% of the time because we are fighting lets say yaks. Bronze knifes hit 50% less damage but fire faster but that doesn't make up for the damage lost. But bronze knifes being 4 times cheaper really makes them > Broad Bolts if you use all factors.

I do not want to get in a pointless argument. With money to spare Bronze knifes < Broad Bolts

Without money to spare Bronze knifes > Broad Bolts.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Well lets say bronze knifes and broad bolts hit 100% of the time because we are fighting lets say yaks. Bronze knifes hit 50% less damage but fire faster but that doesn't make up for the damage lost. But bronze knifes being 4 times cheaper really makes them > Broad Bolts if you use all factors.

I do not want to get in a pointless argument. With money to spare Bronze knifes < Broad Bolts

Without money to spare Bronze knifes > Broad Bolts.

im useing knives so just shut up -.-

king_kapugen.png