The Blacknights v The Abyss

Billy Key

The Blacknights V The Abyss

Today is the day that the war between BK and TA was arranged for after TA challenged us for the #1 rank on the tipit forums.

Here are the ruuuuuuules! \'

all styles

bk attacks in red capes-team 41

abyss defends in orange / fire cape

pools / rings allowed

central bounds 4 walls of classic clan wars

BK had been really looking forward to our first tipit ranks war and we were looking to get a good turnout and really show what we could do. We expected to be outnumbered and we were.

BK starting: 33

bkvstafulloutstartingui4.png

TA starting: 39

The fight started with BK getting a quick ko to start and TA's first pile seemed to tank pretty well and straight away we had started to make it even numbers with ko after ko and BK's tanking well.

Soon BK took the lead in the fight with good pile transitions and more ko's and really good tanking. Although we were still worried because TA was making a good go of keeping up with us for a while :thumbsup:

Fortunately for us TA piled one of BK's best tanks and we began to pull away from TA and our binding really stepped up after we killed the snipers and from about 28 v 19 we felt comfortable that we could bring home the victory and that we did soon after.

BK ending: 28

081130135213ip1.png

There were some accusations at the end which I hope can be sorted out without too much hassle

GF TA and Gratz BK on retaining the number 1 spot! <3: \'

081130135308ay6.png

Do you want to love me?

We won pretty clearly.

If you feel that we cheated on this, i'm sure we can null this result and rematch. It would NOT chance the outcome a bit.

62adf7.png

Proud Blacknight since 2004 September

Blacknights Elder since 2005 September

Blacknights Warlord/council 2005-2007

At first I'd like to thank BK for an enjoyable fight, you dominated us from the beggining with a few KO's till the end. Yes, there was a broken rule, but I think it couldn't affect a result of fight.

One guy out of bounds:

wygranane9.jpg

Some flaming :oops:

flameou9.jpg

We don't want to argue about rule breaking, one guy out of bounds doesn't makes a big difference. Our turnout and organisation were horrible today, I'm really disapointed cause of this. It may be cause of this day, cause we're celebriting "Andrzejki" today ("Day of the Andrew" - I cant translate it) and ppl went to the partys. Anyway thx for the fight and GL in future wars.

:thumbup:

EgS6L.png

- Proud Corruption Oldschool till the end-

At first I'd like to thank BK for an enjoyable fight, you dominated us from the beggining with a few KO's till the end. Yes, there was a broken rule, but I think it couldn't affect a result of fight.

One guy out of bounds:

wygranane9.jpg

Some flaming :oops:

flameou9.jpg

We don't want to argue about rule breaking, one guy out of bounds doesn't makes a big difference. Our turnout and organisation were horrible today, I'm really disapointed cause of this. It may be cause of this day, cause we celebrity "Andrzejki" today ("Day of the Andrew" - I cant translate it) and ppl went to the partys. Anyway thx for the fight and GL in future wars.

:thumbup:

Apologies for the person who went out of bounds, he is really sorry, it appears he didn't know, which is our fault, but thanks for understanding. We told our members not to flame but the cadets weren't in the cc or the vent because they weren't fighting and must have retaliated to some of your members telling us you had the auto win in the jails. Again apologies <3:

Do you want to love me?

Great war, good job both.

Ps. Was pooling allowed?

amagad I knew I forgot something, it's my first time posting a war topic :oops: let me try find the rules and add them.

added them and yes pools were allowed 8-)

Do you want to love me?

Great war, good job both.

Ps. Was pooling allowed?

amagad I knew I forgot something, it's my first time posting a war topic :oops: let me try find the rules and add them.

It's okay. I make a lot of mistakes like that sometimes too. :P

j0xPu5R.png

Good Fight BK

I hope next time fight will be more... balanced (in our point better pills & presence, for you no more problems with discipline (sometimes few can destroy good impression of everyone :P))

See you next time hehe ;)

Tropiciel1 - Filozof_P - unheimliche

Playing Runescape since Fall 2004.

Clanning since December 2005.

[2006] Zakon Białych Orłów [dead] - ex-Member

[2006-2010] Dragon Hunters [dead] - ex-Leader

[2011-] Forces of Poland - Council-in-charge

bestix.png

dh.png