Well iron dragons :(

jrrush

yes ranging them would be your best bet, and yes you absolutely need to have a hatchet. but it doesn't need to be good, a bronze hatchet works just as well as a dragon hatchet for the roots in the dungeon. stay at least 2 or three squares away from the dragon and always keep your anti fire sheild and potion on. you won't take any damage because they'll simply try ot hit you from afar with fire breath.

that 34 dragon task will be over before you know it, good luck and pray you get a visage lol \'

theblastmage.pngtheblastmage.png

theblastmage.png

theblastmage.png

From memory you need around 750gp ( to gain access to the dungeon ) a hatchet ( to cut through the plants in the dungeon ) and some good inventory of ppots balanced with anti fire. Not really sure if that helped.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

Draconic visage: a valueable, but extremely rare drop from iron dragons.

Range them in your best gear, use anti fire shield and antifire potions.

Take a hatchet (you can drop it, only to enter the part where iron dragons are) and 875 gp for entering the dungeon. Take antifire pots, a few pieces od food (in case you mess up, nad dos on your way there do some damage as well.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

anyone know safe spots so whn i go there i wont die right away haha.?

When you step out of melee range of a dragon, it switches over to its ranged, fire breath attack. If you've got both an anti-dragon shield and an antifire pot, it will only hit 0s, leaving you able to easily throw back spells or bolts without taking damage.

Watch your health and the chat; once it starts hitting damage or you see that your pot has run out in the chat, drink another dose quickly. If you catch the message that says that it is "about to run out!" then just get ready to drink another dose and wait for it to run the rest of the way out, to conserve your potions.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

When you step out of melee range of a dragon, it switches over to its ranged, fire breath attack. If you've got both an anti-dragon shield and an antifire pot, it will only hit 0s, leaving you able to easily throw back spells or bolts without taking damage.

Watch your health and the chat; once it starts hitting damage or you see that your pot has run out in the chat, drink another dose quickly. If you catch the message that says that it is "about to run out!" then just get ready to drink another dose and wait for it to run the rest of the way out, to conserve your potions.

so...hypothetically...If i brought an inventory of anti-fire pots and anti d fire shield, i would not have to use prayer for the whole time i was down there? Forgive my noobishness in the ways of the metal dragon.

so...hypothetically...If i brought an inventory of anti-fire pots and anti d fire shield, i would not have to use prayer for the whole time i was down there? Forgive my noobishness in the ways of the metal dragon.

to break it down for you so you can understand they are big fat lazy heavy dragons... they arent gonna try to follow you and melee if they can just range you. oh yea if you havent used anti fire pots before... you pot up fight till you start taking damage then pot up again... ull get hit 0's as long as the pots are working. oh and 10 should really be fine.. bring like 5 monk fish incase u get hit on route or those times u get hit when ur pots stop working. range advice... bring emerald (e) bolts or higher with best crossbow you can get. my main was mem and with his range he did pretty good with emerald (e) so they'll be a peace of cake with ur range lvl

xturtx - range tank:

xturtx.png

You're lucky. These guys are easy, AFKable and great experience. My favourite Slayer creatures so far(I got Bronze).

Great experience? Iron dragons have real high defence.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Wouldn't it be easier just use magic against dragons that are or use metal?

Quick combat triangle revision

- Metal armour conducts magic, which do more damage

- Metal armour deflects ranged ammo easily, which means less damage

Fae_Rasachi.png

oh, sigs can update by themselves now? ^.^

You're thinking too logically for Jagex again . . . metal dragons are resistant to EVERYTHING, it seems.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

You're thinking too logically for Jagex again . . . metal dragons are resistant to EVERYTHING, it seems.

They are weaker to mage apprarantly. I got from 87-90 mage there quite easily. Was using the fire blood spell (wave?)

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!