Which skill now?

X3EN

Well, after doing much questing and achieving 41+ in all skills once again (due to released summoning) I started wondering what skill(s) would give me the biggest advantadge if I trained them to a set level.

My stats are in the signature. Since I keep skills balanced, I wouldn't go for a 99. I can spend over a mil if needed. I also have over 15k maple logs in bank (in case of fletching/fm).

So then:

What skill(s) should I train?

What kind of advantadge do I get over training others?

(I do mini-games for fun, so I would be doing serious skilling, fun doesn't have to be involved)

P. S. Currently I am wcing teaks in Tai Bwo Wannai, because I had those 10,5k sticks since karamja diary has been released and I heard it's a convienent way to get wc exp and money.

I also think about doing a combo of high alching with farming.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Ok, thank you for the tips.

Should I train def at experiments or slayer?

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.

Slayer.

You're close to 55, which is a VERY useful level to have for lots of reasons.

...I'm at 55 and I use the neitiznot helm for example. I know that with 60 it would be better considering dragon sq and other stuff...

savormix.gif

Slayer.

You're close to 55, which is a VERY useful level to have for lots of reasons.

...I'm at 55 and I use the neitiznot helm for example. I know that with 60 it would be better considering dragon sq and other stuff...

I mean 55 slayer, not defence (uless your sig is out of date).

Go for either 55 slayer (broad bolts + thingiemebob spell) or 65 for dusties.

Runecrafting is an invaluable skill, I find. I personally don't like spending a lot of money on Nature Runes or Law Runes for everyday use unless I absolutely have to. I would personally train it until you're able to craft Law Runes.

You don't necessarily have to do alching with farming unless you're planting allotments, which can be pricey depending on what you grow. You can do nearly anything if you're planning on leveling it with just Fruit Trees/Regular Trees. You can even train slayer while doing farming instead--that way, you're killing two birds with one stone!

hzvjpwS.gif

Slayer can go with defence and if you get the right tasks, you'll get big bones or dragon bones which you can use to train prayer...

Mining and smithing look a little low, so I might do that soon, up to level 60 in both at least...

Cooking and fishing go hand in hand, so that's a good thing to switch off to if you get bored...

I might start with fletching in your case...you can EASILY get up to yews with all those maples...once you get to yew, take a break from that and switch to firemaking, but make sure you get the ring of fire as soon as the edgeville beacon becomes available.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]