Does anyone with 60+ farming want to help me get extra XP?

M6c_Magnum

Hey I read that you can use assist for farming, so I assume that means you can check-health of a tree for another person and the person that is assisting gets the experience.

So I was wondering if anyone has 60 or higher farming and doesn't farm anymore and could help me out. I would give you 4 yew seeds/money and then you could plant them and then whenever they are done being grown, use assist on me and check their health and then I would get the EXP (right?)

I'd give you teletabs/runes and everything, so itd be like no hassle for you

Just trying to get 70 farm so I can start 99 mining :D

Thanks! I can pay you for your help, too, if you want :D

oversized.jpg[/bads]

If you are higher level in the skill, you get the exp not them.

E.G if i'm 61 farming, and your 60 farming, and you assist me, i will still get exp for farming.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Hey I read that you can use assist for farming, so I assume that means you can check-health of a tree for another person and the person that is assisting gets the experience.

So I was wondering if anyone has 60 or higher farming and doesn't farm anymore and could help me out. I would give you 4 yew seeds/money and then you could plant them and then whenever they are done being grown, use assist on me and check their health and then I would get the EXP (right?)

I'd give you teletabs/runes and everything, so itd be like no hassle for you

Just trying to get 70 farm so I can start 99 mining :D

Thanks! I can pay you for your help, too, if you want :D

Well...

1. The person thats your gonna assist Must not be able to plan a yew tree so if the requirment is 60 and there farming lvl is 65 and your helping them u wouldnt get any xp beacuse they can plant it themselves. (i know the requirement isnt 60 its just for example)

2. This could go both ways because u dont need assistance to check your tree just to plant it

Kingmickez25.png

He is planting his own trees, but would like the additional experience of others in order to level farming faster. If I read correctly.

Yes that's correct...

Anyone know if I someone with 57 planted a yew with a farming boost and then used assist on me and checked health, would I get exp?

oversized.jpg[/bads]

He is planting his own trees, but would like the additional experience of others in order to level farming faster. If I read correctly.

Yes that's correct...

Anyone know if I someone with 57 planted a yew with a farming boost and then used assist on me and checked health, would I get exp?

you dont need the lvl requirement to check health.

foukouei.png