~~Pyro's F2P Hawt Bloggey.NOW RANGING 61/70!!!!!!@@@### \:D/

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Yesterday was a great day of leveling. I took a break from strength training and got my cooking level from 40 to 55. Here is the pic.

23ibgna.jpg

154ug5h.jpg

So right now i will do the xmas event :D

then ill have to update this guide and post piccies here cuz i kept leaving it for a different day -.-

• 2 weeks later...

Im back from vacation and it was great!!!!1!!shift!!! 8-)

i relaxed with my friends and enjoyed myself. however, now its like 4 days till school which really sucks! :x

so frustrating and i have that feeling of "iwannakillschoolleikrightnowz" :twisted:

so yeah... Funny how this post bumped down so much and i still need to put like 10 pics up :roll:

probably wont play rs much and update this blog at all really because i am hardcore studying for midterms. i will level a bit in rs as like a break but i wont really update the blog much which is a shame.

just to let u guys know i am like really close to 65 str and thats basically it...

I made this account roughly around the 14th of September. I plan on staying f2p with him (or at least to have f2p only stats) and i am making him a pure so that he will be total pwnage when i pk :thumbsup:I love to pking <3: because i find it more exciting then to click and obtain resources. Don't get me wrong, skilling isn't bad. it's just that pking is exciting for me. I am making a pure because they don't make too long to make compared to a main.

I won't be playing too much later and next year because i am busy. I will play this winter for a fairly decent amount of hours. Then in the Spring I won't play as much because of sports. In the summer i have a job of some sort and next year will be an intense year of schooling. So i will pk in my free time. 8-)

I made mine 21 septs :thumbsup:

Signature.png

Click signature for blog

I made this account roughly around the 14th of September. I plan on staying f2p with him (or at least to have f2p only stats) and i am making him a pure so that he will be total pwnage when i pk :thumbsup:I love to pking <3: because i find it more exciting then to click and obtain resources. Don't get me wrong, skilling isn't bad. it's just that pking is exciting for me. I am making a pure because they don't make too long to make compared to a main.

I won't be playing too much later and next year because i am busy. I will play this winter for a fairly decent amount of hours. Then in the Spring I won't play as much because of sports. In the summer i have a job of some sort and next year will be an intense year of schooling. So i will pk in my free time. 8-)

I made mine 21 septs :thumbsup:

my birthday is 21 septs <3: and i envy ur 70 mining. again i dont think ill be playing much at all lately and this blog is way beehind... might update it soon when im less busy

nohi0g.jpg

66 Strength!!! 4 more till goal! :thumbsup: and im beating Marim Pk Hax \' (Guthan). Seriously we r not racing or anything lol this will just get him to train strength up. I would like to get 70 str together with him, but he'll prolly beat me to it.

It could be a race, but I'm not training str again till after dt(saturday). Though I could get a nice lead ;)

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence