~~Pyro's F2P Hawt Bloggey.NOW RANGING 61/70!!!!!!@@@### \:D/

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i actually did start playing and im nearing 61 range. then i was thinking... why am i still posting on this blog? i know my goals and i am getting lazy to put it in url form and post it here :lol: but maybe later i can look at this blog as sort of a scrapbook of memories... who knows... but my blog always falls to page 3 or so due to the sheer population of this forum. should i keep posting on this blog?

Extended Blog Post: \'

The Peeps I Love and the Blogs I Support (in no particular order)

Sugar Babe547 ~ posts on my blog, but plz add me ingame nao! <3:CLICK FOR SUGAR'S BLOG

Your name isn't here? Easy ... Just post in my blog or add me in-game. I love making new friends and i respond to tif pms and my private on runescape is always on!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH <3:<3:<3:

Aww thanks so much! I didn't see that!

I did add you ingame, but I left Runescape on the 8th of March.

Sorry we didn't get to chat ingame. :(

<3 you too!

Nice Pure <3:

Range is hard to train in f2p

I got 17-40 at dark wizards because they have low range defence and the rune drops add up so you make a decent amount of cash or you could use it when training magic :thumbsup:

Jamje.png

null and void

thanks guys for the posts. and yeah sugar im really lazy with updating this blog lolz. Anywho, I have gotten 61 range quite quickly i must admit seeming that it only gets harder at level 65 or so. I got this from a combination of lesser demons and hobgoblins. i think ill stick to the hobgoblins for now.

ny60m1.jpg