~~Pyro's F2P Hawt Bloggey.NOW RANGING 61/70!!!!!!@@@### \:D/

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro your on fire!! [no weird puns or anything intended... = D ]

im havin a LOT of trouble keeping up with u..

thanks :D means alot coming from a person who was one of the first to post on the blog. Yeah, it seems like i have gotten the levels, but too much because of real life. real life > runescape always.

Aww man :( At least I got 70str in memory :D

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

• 2 weeks later...

Well i took a nice break from runescape which was about 2 weeks without logging in at all. I am still essentially not playing runescape as often, but I decided to play this weekend because all my friends are on vacation and I have nothing better to do most of the days. So yesterday I worked on getting food like salmon and also getting 69 str. I am actually very close to it so i am going to get it.

• 1 month later...

well just a big update... i havent played in a very long time and this blog has dropped to page 6 lol. But I have played runescape at times when i was extremely bored and slowly, but surely i am only 3k or so away from my big goal of 70 strength. woot \' \' \' but ... i decided to stop this goal and start going to 70 range so i can get both together in the future ;)

so yea... big update i pretty much have 70 strength and now i am going to get 70 range from 60. im gonna try a bunch of spots out. not playing actively, but i am playing... trying a bunch of spots ill get back when i know exactly how im going to tackle this down.

well just a big update... i havent played in a very long time and this blog has dropped to page 6 lol. But I have played runescape at times when i was extremely bored and slowly, but surely i am only 3k or so away from my big goal of 70 strength. woot \' \' \' but ... i decided to stop this goal and start going to 70 range so i can get both together in the future ;)

so yea... big update i pretty much have 70 strength and now i am going to get 70 range from 60. im gonna try a bunch of spots out. not playing actively, but i am playing... trying a bunch of spots ill get back when i know exactly how im going to tackle this down.

Good luck, both in real life and Runescape ::'

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3