Mini-Game Guide Suggestion

Serpent Eye

I'm not a huge fan of Mini-Games, so I haven't played very many (mostly SC and PC, really.)

Being the case, it's a bit... frustrating when I go to the Mini-Game Guide page, and have to click on every single mini-game link, just to find out what risk-level it has been given.

Perhaps you could find a way to group the games by Risk level, instead of just clumping them all together alphabetically.

This way, viewers of your site can go straight to the risk level that they're comfortable playing on, and don't have to go through each mini game, one-by-one.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

The way it is currently designed is for people looking for more information on the Mini-Game in mind. If you are looking for a new game, ask your friends just click the links. We strive to keep the guide size smaller for fast loading. ;)

Tho it might be possible to have them in a list and have it change to a choice selection but I don't think it is fully needed...

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

I wasn't really thinking that it would have to be a complex thing like the Item database.

Maybe just something where an abbreviation is added after the Mini-Game name. So on the list, you might have "Barbarian Assault (L)" for Low Risk, or "Barrows (H)" for High Risk.

It was just a thought ^^;

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I wasn't really thinking that it would have to be a complex thing like the Item database.

Maybe just something where an abbreviation is added after the Mini-Game name. So on the list, you might have "Barbarian Assault (L)" for Low Risk, or "Barrows (H)" for High Risk.

It is a thought. Lets see what other crewbies think. ;)

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

It is a thought. Lets see what other crewbies think. ;)

::'

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Not a crewbie, but what about different colored backgrounds on the links grid...a light green for low risk and darker and redder colors as it gets to the high risk ones.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Problem with that is the different Tip.It themes available in the top right corner. Anything we do to the menus has to be visible on all themes.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

I like this idea, and think that the simple abbreviation would be the best. The only thing I can see conflicting with this is the f2p note, but that can be easily moved to the other side or some such place.

Other side of the Mini-game's title.

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I have implemented a new labeling system, to show p2p or f2p and low, standard or high risk for all activities, D&D's and mini quests.

There's also a filter to make it even easier to see which is which.

Thanks for the suggestion Serp :thumbsup:

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!