Grunge Based - Newst Siggy * Tried something NEW *

Zibl

Thought I'd go with something new. I found a very helpful tut on blending images, which I think is why I like it so much. Rate if you'd like, C/C always welcome.

ziblgrungeswords8gq.jpg

It isn't perfect. Background didn't come out AT ALL like I wanted it to. It also doesn't look like it is in the best quality. That's basicly because it isn't (got it to 29kb from about 81kb :? )... good 'ol Tip.it resrictions :wink: .

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Wait till the render haters get here. Fun fun for everyone.

I dont see why. Its far more than just a premade pic copy and pasted into a layer.

Its been brushed over a lot with far more than the customs and had many filters applied

The background is really nice and i like the way it looks like its burned in and you can see a horizon type effect with that lighter line accross the middle. It does look a bit plain though. Perhaps have something else in there.Not sure what though :-/

The font is really good and i think its the perfect choice for this kind of sig. I love the way it blends in with the background by being much more than a block colour.

I'd have liked to have seen the source pic of the guy and the tut you used, I hope you will post it. Its nice to see how an image looked before the manipulation. The right hand side isnt so good but i love the mystical shadowy effect on the left hand side and the way the sword thing is burned in.

Well done.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Wow thanks everyone! I would have added more text (bitmap/pixe font), but the way I made the sig wouldn't allow it. Why you ask? Because there were many points in the sig where I merged layers together to the backgorund (therefore it locks it). I COULD add text, but it wouldn't blend in like the "Zibl" text is :cry: .

I have already deleted the image I posted on there, and the tutorial was a bit complicated to find. I searched something like "image brushing" at Good-Tutorials.com, and it brought me to a forum. I ended up finding my way to the Tutorials section of that forum :? . I'd post if I could, but I don't ever keep images/tutorials I find after I use them.

Thanks again everyone!

i think that picture in your sig is way overused (ive seen it a few times in other sigs), i dont like it too much.

Yeah, I've seen it quite a bit too. Though I must say I wasn't focusing too much on the image this time. It was all about the backgound and blending in this signature, which came out to my liking :) .

That would look very awsome without the picture. The brushing is nice, but the stolen picture (not render...) ruins it.

I'm not going to get into anything about the picture, don't have enough in me right now.

anyways, i must coment you on a very nice backgroun and brushing job. take out the image and it will be very nice :P reminds me of azvareth in a way (all the brushing).

:)

Actually it would look incredibly plain without the stock picture (not stolen) And its not like youve never brushed over a stock pic in any of your images.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7737700/

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6840249/

And in this you used planets from somebody else and a greg martin starfield tut

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8037358/

Noone flamed you when you were learning so dont do it to others.

We know your stance on stock pictures and have heard it a million times now. Drop it now please its getting annoying. There was a dedicated post about it so theres no need to rant in every thread especially when you have done it in the past too. These guys are learning and thry need stock pits to learn and mess with. Let them be. Thanks

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12