Hazelmere's WGS "prophecy" during PoG

SportsGuy

I saw some people wondering about what Hazelmere's prophecy during The Path of Glouphrie said...I decided to take the pictures since that's my "quest of the week" (I do one quest a week for the point for Tears of Guthix).

[hide=]hazelmereinpogpm8.png[/hide]

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Kind of cool, not sure what we'd do with it, though. Any ideas?

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

No...not really. I just kept seeing people misquoting his prophecy. When I got to that part, I realized it was what they were talking about, so I took pictures of the relevant parts, put them together and posted.

If you think it adds something to the site, feel free!

Well, maybe there could be a new section on the site for game storyline and connections. I know...that would take a lot of work, but some people might be interested in it...I know a few role players in game who love the storyline aspect of the game. There probably aren't enough to make it a big part of the site, but maybe it could be a work in process type of thing.

That's the only idea I have for it at the moment.

295/303 Quest Points

No...not really. I just kept seeing people misquoting his prophecy. When I got to that part, I realized it was what they were talking about, so I took pictures of the relevant parts, put them together and posted.

If you think it adds something to the site, feel free!

Well, maybe there could be a new section on the site for game storyline and connections. I know...that would take a lot of work, but some people might be interested in it...I know a few role players in game who love the storyline aspect of the game. There probably aren't enough to make it a big part of the site, but maybe it could be a work in process type of thing.

That's the only idea I have for it at the moment.

That would a great project if enough people get together and put together some high quality information.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

The bits of storyline that i'd REALLY like to see JPG screenies of are any that deal with the gods and the Mahjarrat and historical stuff. We have a crewbie that is anxious to put together info such as this for a guide, but since most of the crew have done all the quests it's hard for us to get.

Off the top of my head, quests such as Hazeel Cult, Desert Treasure (bits about Azzanadra), Enakhra's Lament, Roving Elves (elven history), Shadow of the Storm, Shilo Village quest, Spirits of the Elid, Tale of Two Cats, Tears of Guthix, Temple of Ikov, Underground Pass (really need!), Waterfall ... There are probably more.

If anyone would like to post JPGs of chats during these quests, they would be MOST WELCOME as far as collecting Lore.

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

If anyone would like to post JPGs of chats during these quests, they would be MOST WELCOME as far as collecting Lore.
Wouldn't PNG be better, both for small files and for image quality? Sure, if you wanted/needed to convert to JPG at a later time for any reason, that wouldn't be a problem, but I figure it would give a better starting copy to work with. (Heck, you can save as PNG directly from 'MS Paint'...) :-k

~D. V. "Quality might be worth seeking..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Wouldn't PNG be better, both for small files and for image quality? Sure, if you wanted/needed to convert to JPG at a later time for any reason, that wouldn't be a problem, but I figure it would give a better starting copy to work with. (Heck, you can save as PNG directly from 'MS Paint'...) :-k

This isn't going to be used on the website, it's just a proof shot so the crewbie can get the information. Upload it as a gif, png, bmp, jpeg, tif, I don't care as long as we can read it. If its going to be pasted on the site, then we must have PNGs (GIF transperancies)

Thanks

1.png
generic_signature.png

If you use GIMP, you can save with JPG and have 100% of the quality for about a third of the file size of a PNG.

j0xPu5R.png

<<<Quote Snip>>>

If you use GIMP, you can save with JPG and have 100% of the quality for about a third of the file size of a PNG.

Actually, that can depend on the image data. I've had images where I got half the size for a PNG, than what I would have had for a JPG. :?

~D. V. "It ain't always that way..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 3 weeks later...
<<<Quote Snip>>>

Actually, that can depend on the image data. I've had images where I got half the size for a PNG, than what I would have had for a JPG. :?

~D. V. "It ain't always that way..." Devnull

well i can save any img to jpeg in photoshop with no quality loss, and as im yet to do enakhras lament, should i take screenies of all the good bits about gods and such? same with taleof2cats

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

well i can save any img to jpeg in photoshop with no quality loss, and as im yet to do enakhras lament, should i take screenies of all the good bits about gods and such? same with taleof2cats

That would be great. The pic quality is unimportant, because pics of chats would never go on the site. They only need to be clear enough for us to read them for reference purposes. :P

The bits of storyline that i'd REALLY like to see JPG screenies of are any that deal with the gods and the Mahjarrat and historical stuff. We have a crewbie that is anxious to put together info such as this for a guide, but since most of the crew have done all the quests it's hard for us to get.

Off the top of my head, quests such as Hazeel Cult, Desert Treasure (bits about Azzanadra), Enakhra's Lament, Roving Elves (elven history), Shadow of the Storm, Shilo Village quest, Spirits of the Elid, Tale of Two Cats, Tears of Guthix, Temple of Ikov, Underground Pass (really need!), Waterfall ... There are probably more.

Any chance we could get a comprehensive guide of exactly what we need? I still have a few quests to complete so if any dialogue is needed, I can get it, provided I know ahead of time.

295/303 Quest Points

if I knew, I'd have the pics myself ;)

What we are hoping to do is to be able to put together a Tip.It Gods Guide. The difference being that instead of just throwing down what "everybody knows" ... I'd like to be able to reference a source in the game. For example "Hazeel is a Mahjarrat" might be said in the Hazeel Cult quest.

Of primary interest, obviously, are Guthix, Saradomin and Zamorak. But other names such as Zaros, Armadyl, Bandos (Death to the Dorgeshuun, cutscenes in Another Slice of HAM), Elidinas, Icthlarin, Iban (Underground Pass), Agrith Naar (Shadow of the Storm), Azzanadra (Desert Treasure), Seren (Roving Elves), Scabaras, Zemouregal (Arrav-Varrock), and basically anything that mentions the gods, god wars, 1st-2nd-3rd-4th-whatever Age, that kind of stuff ... is all of interest.

Characters that are aligned with certain gods (such as Juna from Tears of Guthix) will also have interesting things to say about them.

p.s.: Don't bother to screenie While Guthix Sleeps - a guy in the forums took 900+ screenshots of the dialog. :shock: (I really need to go write down his name lol.)

The high priest in the goblin temple said something about the Big High War God being named Bandos and stuff about the twelve tribes. Strongbones didn't mention him.

Do we need screenshots of it? Warning: one of these pictures is huge. It took forever.

[hide=]bighighwargodisbandosam0.png

bighighwargodisbandosevrs7.png[/hide]

295/303 Quest Points

cool! course the goblins are pretty awkward/vague about most stuff, but you got Some Bandos info there!

I've saved this down to my computer and some other crewbies should, also. Very VERY nice!

• 1 month later...
cool! course the goblins are pretty awkward/vague about most stuff, but you got Some Bandos info there!

I've saved this down to my computer and some other crewbies should, also. Very VERY nice!

I have some Hazeel Cult Dialoge

[hide=Hazeel Cult]HazeelCult1.pngHazeelCult2.png

HazeelCult3.pngHazeelCult4.png

HazeelCult5.pngHazeelCult6.png

HazeelCult7.png[/hide]

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!