Dragon Platebody's COMEBACK?!

Cheefoo

There is a clan buying them out, they started last night. This thread should be closed, it is called merchanting.

No, it is called manipulating is against the rules. Too bad jagex won't do anything about it

It isn't against the rules, Jagex has already stated this. This is just group of people buying an item, I do it too. The RS economy doesn't allow people to hold an item for over 4-5 days so it doesn't even matter.

There is a clan buying them out, they started last night. This thread should be closed, it is called merchanting.

No, it is called manipulating is against the rules. Too bad jagex won't do anything about it

It isn't against the rules, Jagex has already stated this. This is just group of people buying an item, I do it too. The RS economy doesn't allow people to hold an item for over 4-5 days so it doesn't even matter.

Yeah it's legal i bet. But if you ask me, doing this kind of thing on daily basis is negative. Like if the majority did this kind of merchanting it would ruin the fun of the game for many players.

Also i bet those who earn cash with it, will eventually find out that the pixels were not really that great afterall. I mean how can getting 4000000m (just example) easily be any challenging and fun?

The satisfaction is best when you have worked hard for the item/gold. So i hope many players don't "Buy out" items as that sometimes causes trouble for other players who buy the item for what it used for and not for earning cash.

As for dragon plate,can someone please tell me why this is still discussed?

Doubt it.

Everyone will find out it sucks and stop buying it...

Again... -.-

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Investing is a bad idea, with an item so obviously overpriced in today's climate, prices aren't going to go stable quite yet until the price has really dropped to around 8 mill, hovering over the chainbody, which is a cheaper alternative that serves the same function equally well (good looks).

There is no real price manipulation here, it's just common sense.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

So that's why jagex introduced limits on the amount of items your allowed to buy right? Or how they said that groups of people were manipulating prices which ruined it for everyone else? I'm not going to bother finding the quote

yes.png

haha i sold my lump the other day for 4.2. #-o

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

It'll make a comeback, just not as much as people expect.

This is the reason why it won't be a massive comeback:

D chain - starting price: roughly 30M

D plate - starting price: 30M

So lets see, d chain which was hard to get, was worth 30M because we weren't given any massive reward, making people buy supplies and constantly going after the kq.

The d plate finally comes out and we're already given 1/3rd of it (10M at the time, yes prices have changed blah blah but bare with me on this one) so REALLY, d chain came out at 30M and d plate came out at 20M.

Where is the logic in that? The fact that the 10M piece we were given at RANDOM was an utterly stupid idea because many d plates were created at once - making it plummet within a matter of days once people realized how badly thought out the idea was.

The least they could have done was either:

A) not given any pieces whatsoever.

B) if we were given a piece of the d plate, make it so that the piece you receive is the same as everyone else gets (basically the noob shard that doesn't cost much) this is so that d plates aren't created every few minutes because of people selling their random dragon piece they received from the quest, to the GE o_O also the other 2 pieces from the tormented demons would be highly sort after, which would make d plates come into RS at a reasonable and fair pace.

All in all I think they may rise back up to around 30M but don't expect it to become 50M or anything like that. And for everyone's information, I like the dragon plate, it looks awesome, in fact I even bought myself one at 39M, so when I quit members I could wear it and be reminded of how amazing it looks, and in all honesty, it has brilliant stats, it's a perfect example of what the d plate should look like, but I just think the way it was brought out was not thought out at all.

2vuhgcn.png