Dragon Platebody's COMEBACK?!

Cheefoo

Could it be? Could the dragon platebody have a comeback? The prices have evened out, so I went to sell my shard right away. I'm sick of this rollercoaster ride, and I wanted to get off while I still could. It's better than getting nothing, that's how I looked at While Guthix Sleep's rewards.

When I went to sell, it sold instantly, for max price. I suppose people think the rollercoaster still has momentum, and this evening out is bound to go up. However, it may not be the cliche, entertaining rollercoaster, it may just go down again. I've seen it happen with a few other items, I don't know about this one.

What do you think will happen, and what are you doing in preparation?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Its gonna go up for a while, its been bound to happen ever since the drop rates were lowered. And more people can smith it, too... so more people can use the shards. I'd say ~17m? Some are predicting 20m or so. But I don't see it bouncing back THAT high.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

How is the price of the plate going back to a other price a comeback?

I thought you were gonna say Jagex considered some modifications to plate, but then i see it's all about price.

This thread is not worth it, just like Dragon plate isn't .

This thread is useless We dont need a thread everytime an item increases and decreases in price so we can speculate so more.

I was just wondering why it would increase, or if it will all of a sudden. It's not like I'm hurting anyone by making a topic on this.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

This thread is useless We dont need a thread everytime an item increases and decreases in price so we can speculate so more.

I was just wondering why it would increase, or if it will all of a sudden. It's not like I'm hurting anyone by making a topic on this.

Every thread costs some tif server space. ;)

Anyway, d plate is worth more then 11m in my book.

I would price it at 20 to 30m, but all items go up and down sometime.

I remember the days when I used to merchant back before the trade limit it used to be a whole lot easier...

That was one hell of a useless post, just as this one.

As was yours, stating the obvious is just as useless. :roll:

Market forces are always the same, demand means prices increase - which is what we saw to being with. Then as supply exceeded demand, prices fell. It's about time prices evened out, although we may still see further fluctuations ::'

Such a useless item, that rather been appreciated for it's use is appreciated more for it's price. Whoever in Jagex staff decided to have the plate as it is, must been a totally dumb as.

It's not worth [cabbage] to me and i happy i got my part from quest fast sold for 3.6m.

30m tops was price of chain at first for about 6 months.. with better gear now aswell then 60 def i dont see it going past 25m personally wait until more teams + clans go demons claw hunting then you'll see that shards lumps n slices are just traded of like they where before

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

And to think, if there was no GE the price would probably still be in the 30m range. #-o

I doubt it, the G/E doesn't determine prices as such. The players do, the G/E is just too slow.

Dragon Platebody came too late, there's no need for it now. Bandos is much better for stats, and is better looking imo.

Some old school players will still prefer Dragon, and it looks like they wont even have to pay much for it.

The DFH is falling, as people get them from PVP :roll:

~EDIT:

And to me 2 times better to buy dragon chain than plate, as chain looks nicer. I don't care if plate has a bit more def, to be honest i would still go for d chain if i ever was to choose between plate and chain. Not to mention the history of dragon chain (Throughout the years)

Agreed, chain is still nicer looking, the arms are good ::'

30m tops was price of chain at first for about 6 months.. with better gear now aswell then 60 def i dont see it going past 25m personally wait until more teams + clans go demons claw hunting then you'll see that shards lumps n slices are just traded of like they where before

The big factor to why this plate has stayed so good price is that players who are into looks and not usefulness and those who is all about richness buys it.

It's 10 times better to buy Bandos Set(Tasset+Chest) than this lousy plate.

And to me 2 times better to buy dragon chain than plate, as chain looks nicer. I don't care if plate has a bit more def, to be honest i would still go for d chain if i ever was to choose between plate and chain. Not to mention the history of dragon chain (Throughout the years)

I remember the days when I used to merchant back before the trade limit it used to be a whole lot easier...

Market forces are always the same, demand means prices increase - which is what we saw to being with. Then as supply exceeded demand, prices fell. It's about time prices evened out, although we may still see further fluctuations ::'

Ehm, what the [bleep] dude?

2j3qh46.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

What do you fail to grasp? :roll:

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

The dragon platebody part, sure, I agree with you on that. But I was wondering why you said that my post was useless, while I posted that already, which makes your comment unneeded.

2j3qh46.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

The dragon platebody part, sure, I agree with you on that. But I was wondering why you said that my post was useless, while I posted that already, which makes your comment unneeded.

Sorry, I was trying to follow the trend of un-needed posts, and didn't really take in the fact that you said yourself yours was useless ::'

Personally i'd bet a merching clan/s buying them up for the moment, whove noticed the amount of people waiting for them to rebound. I'd wait 5 days for them to make a sudden drop again.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

There is a clan buying them out, they started last night. This thread should be closed, it is called merchanting.

The smart people who realise this won't lose anything from this, those who want quick easy money (nothing good comes easy) will be the biggest losers.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^