16th December 2008 - Stealing Creation Reward Changes

Xecer

Just got around 10k exp and my legs are at 70% charge left. So in total i should be able to gain around 30-35k exp per pair, an extra 15k ish ontop of my normal exp. Not bad at all.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is when are the going to make stealing creation decent not the rewards?

The game is flawed to the core and was bugged to... but at least they managed to get the clock going again. Rofl...

Wanna pk there, just grab a dagger. Don't bother with food, pots or anything else because A) they save over your dagger, B) Armour is so pathetic you will die in like 10 seconds in a pile.

Not really pking, just a 1 item fest.

Wanna skill there, hug a tree, a pond, a rock, or a beehive.

Just AFK it until some noob with only a dagger drops you.

But after 20k points, who cares? The game doesn't, you get practically nothing for pts past 20k and you never get xp.

Funny thing is they could have just given 2 times the xp on PVP worlds and this so called Minigame would be redundent, monochrome version of it.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol