Some Iraq photos you'll never see in the news. (Neat-0)

lordhathor

Yep, there are quite a couple of good things that happen there. A few pictures doesn't prove anything though. I'm sure you could also find pictures of nazies playing with little children and having a good old time, but just because a few people think it's a good thing, doesn't mean that it is. A couple months ago it was discovered that a man that was screaming something about thanking America (was ALL over the news) was actually payed to say so....

A man came to the town where I lived and told the town his story about Iraq. He had just recently came back, and told us that he was assigned to give the people in Iraq food. Then he told us that he was only permitted to do so when there was news reporters around. He and the rest of his "team"(for lack of a better word) ignored these orders and gave them food even when there weren't reporters around. This showes us that some of the soldiers are doing the right thing, but some are raping women and only putting on a show for reporters.

Pictures don't prove anything. Plus, you could probably find those pics all over fox once a week.

Yes you do see some stuff like this on fox once in a while..

Don't you libbies know something's not right when ABC, NBC, and CBS never bring up anything good about the war, and they bash it all the time....

Then how come Bush was elected a 2nd term, and how come Fox News has a higher rating than any of the Major Three Networks combined

Break out of your shell please, the guy that made this topic is trying to get you to see both sides....

Fox has the highest rating because right now, the country is mostly republicans (above 18). Fox shows 80% bad things about the world also, because NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT THE CARS THAT DIDN'T EXPLODE TODAY. I'm calling for a - :roll: - smile face.

Finally, someone who agrees that we are doing people a service in their country, rather than those other news companies (ABC) thinking that it's a mistake.

A wonderful post.

yes yes, wonderful post... but dont forget that the news doesnt show the darker sides of the war either. Go to...

WARNING, SOME THINGS ON SITE MAY OFFEND AND CONTAIN GRAPHIC IMAGES AND VIDEO, BUT ONLY IF YOU CLICK ON LINKS

http://www.michaelsavage.com

Website also gives actual insite to whats going on in the war, you'd be surprised. If I wasnt supposed to give out the website mods can delete this post but realize that it is both appropriate and unappropriate because it shows the shocking war that the American people do no see.

Yep, there are quite a couple of good things that happen there. A few pictures doesn't prove anything though. I'm sure you could also find pictures of nazies playing with little children and having a good old time, but just because a few people think it's a good thing, doesn't mean that it is. A couple months ago it was discovered that a man that was screaming something about thanking America (was ALL over the news) was actually payed to say so....

A man came to the town where I lived and told the town his story about Iraq. He had just recently came back, and told us that he was assigned to give the people in Iraq food. Then he told us that he was only permitted to do so when there was news reporters around. He and the rest of his "team"(for lack of a better word) ignored these orders and gave them food even when there weren't reporters around. This showes us that some of the soldiers are doing the right thing, but some are raping women and only putting on a show for reporters.

Pictures don't prove anything. Plus, you could probably find those pics all over fox once a week.

Yes you do see some stuff like this on fox once in a while..

Don't you libbies know something's not right when ABC, NBC, and CBS never bring up anything good about the war, and they bash it all the time....

Then how come Bush was elected a 2nd term, and how come Fox News has a higher rating than any of the Major Three Networks combined

Break out of your shell please, the guy that made this topic is trying to get you to see both sides....

It took two pages, but there it is! The inevitable liberal media argument! Do really need to go into how the mainstream media is biased towards an easy story, and distasters and bombings in Iraq are easy stories? About how people are more likely to buy a paper with a corpse on the front than a smiling grandmother? About how Fox counts you as a subscriber even if you've only got basic cable and don't watch Fox?

I'd go on, but I really can't be bothered.

Anyway, about the white flag thing from ealier. Do you mean that they make signs like that in order to get through checkpoints easier? Coz that could explain the kids face. In the pic that Merciful edited, the kid holding the sign looks like he's about to cry. Why would he be about to burst into tears if he's happy?

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Believe it or not, there are humans in Iraq.

Just some guys in camo acting friendly. That's great, don't get me wrong, but it's not something new (suprisingly)

yea it is kinda hard to believe because of what the news puts on :?

but thanks its good to see that... everything on the news is: murder fire fire murder murder robbery ppl dieing in war... i mean i get so tired of it and i hate it so i never watch the news anymore...

Ya, when my neighbor's house burned down, this was the media's report on the story.

Media: Fire started at 3:00 am in the morning due to a switch in a ford expedition that was on the recall list. Thankfully firefighters rushed to the scene before there was any Major damage to the house.

What really happened: The switch was from one of the years that was NOT on the recall list. The firefighters took about 30 mins when they were 1 mile from the house. There WAS major damage, Half of the house burned down and the fire had spread to the house next to it and made the house next to it unlivable for about 1 year because of mold from a busted pipe.

The media reports a lot of cabbage before they learn the whole story.

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
- Socrates, from Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Really good to see photos like that, i knew there had to be some out there, but you certainly won't see those in your daily news.

I love that photo of the apache in the wingmirror :P

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

The following are some images and photos from Iraq, that you will never see in the news. Just let this remind you that not everything you hear on the news is true, and not every truth is the whole truth. At the very least, we can not support the war, but we must always support our troops with families, and friends, and a hundred people each who care about them.

10.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

news=extreme bias

i saw all of these pix in an email my uncle sent me and i saw another one with some soldiers holdin up signs and at the bottom of the pic it showed something about send this 2 10 other people etc. dont break this chain then i got mad at him cuz i hate chainmail :twisted:

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!