How did you come across runescape?

BLaSpHeMy

I heard my friends talk about in grade 5, so I searched MoonScape on Google (I misheard..).

Eventually found it, but quit after a highway man killed me.

Rejoined on Halloween 2007.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

A guy came for exchange student from France to my country and the teacher (she was new) saw that I was the one with the best English in the class so she partnered him with me so I could help him with his English (he spoke Spanish already) and a few weeks after school started he introduced me to Runescape which i didn't care because I didn't play much on the computer but gave it a try.

honduras.gif

my cousin used to play rsc adn he told me i should make a account he did tutorial island for me and told me to train up on goblins. i trained to level 34 on nothing but goblins i then figured out my other firend played runescape and he showed me where varrock and faldor was and all the non combat skills.

those where the days..

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

• 2 weeks later...

My story of how i became a constant player of rs is interesting and kinda long...but i used to be in a daycare program at our school..for like 2 hours after school everyday and i was in the 6th grade! eventually i started behaving rlly badly so i could get kicked out...after that my mother made me get babysat at my aunts house...and they had glorious hispeed internet...my cousin at the time already had a rs account that was lvl 30...as i would watch him play everyday i juss got so into it and i didnt even have my own acc yet...after that he made me acc and ive been playin the last 3 years.....but luckily im at my house now...no more dumb babysittin stuff lol..............pretty long ehh? :lol: #-o

Fire_Water06.png

Fire_Water06.png

We Don't Choose Our Birth, And We Don't Choose Our Death......

fire_water06.gif

Fire_water06.png

I was bored one day, 2004, before Christmas sometime (Yo-Yo! ::' ) and I was on Miniclip, saw this 'RuneScape' and.. decided to play something else! Ha! Well actually, I got addicted to RuneScape, and here I am. <3:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

friends told me, now i hooked and told another friend now he is skipping classes to play it lol

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

I found runescape by complete accident :P

I was surfing the net one day waaay back in 2004 visiting some of the game sites I used to play on. I looked at the top 10 thing on miniclip (not promoting anything) and saw runescape. I was hooked.

originally a friends told me... i didnt think the game was any good and i didnt even try to make an account.

one year or so after i noticed it was #1 on miniclip and decided to start. was being a noob for a couple of years and i never really played much. quit for 2 years. played a little. made a new account. im here right now.

i saw my older bro playing it.

he quit (smart him) at around lvl 50.

ive wasted years on it, woo go me.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore