What if you had more inventory slots?

HugeBrain

Imagine a world where you had 30 inventory spots, 32 inventory spots, even more... Think of what those extra spots would let you do. More food for monster hunting or PvP. You could gather raw materials at a quicker pace, for example picking flax or mining essence. Less worry about having enough inventory spaces for the more difficult quests. And much more!

How would having more inventory spots affect your life? Name Your Pros and Cons Here!

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pros: More room for fletching, woodcutting, smithing, etc.

Cons: Can't think of any. My first thought was that raw material prices would drop, but then buyable skillers would just use the mats at a faster rate. So, works out better for everyone.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

Pros: Able to fight more bosses(GWD) because of extra food, etc

Able to get more skilling exp per inventory

Able to make more money

More food when pking

Cons: Prices of almost everything would drop

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Are you sure that having the price of everything drop would be a bad thing? It depends on your current status I guess. good for the rich, bad for the poor.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

Well there are beasts of burden from summoning, which some allow us to have extra inventory spaces. I don't think things have changed too much from that happening.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I don't think beasts of burden have made a big impact because they haven't been really adopted yet. they have been "discovered" by the world yet.

For example, people that hunt bosses at GWD would make much less money because they will be able to have much longer trips, this will eventually cause prices to fall. Also those extra inventory spaces would not require summoning so everyone could have them.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

For example, people that hunt bosses at GWD would make much less money because they will be able to have much longer trips, this will eventually cause prices to fall. Also those extra inventory spaces would not require summoning so everyone could have them.

Longer trips = less profit??? What?

Flyingjj.png

more drops for the people hunting at GWD would mean that they would make more money. so what if the price dropped a little. I would rather get a d chain 50 percent of the time that cost 3m than 10 percent for 5m.

more drops for the people hunting at GWD would mean that they would make more money. so what if the price dropped a little. I would rather get a d chain 50 percent of the time that cost 3m than 10 percent for 5m.

You don't get it do you. The longer the trip=more chance of drop=lots of drops=less profit=gwd and monster hunting pointless. Plus, everyone who is too damn lazy to make cash will be able to afford everything. Its also possible to get a 99quicker which will blow for the whole RS since everyone will have a 99 in a shorter period of time with 30+ invent spaces than 28spaces.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

If you got a d chain 50% of the time then almost everyone that wanted one would have one, thus they would not sell., and price would plummit. Supply goes up, demand goes down.

It's considered irrelevant if the price of everything drops. The ratio of gp:items would stay the same, hence the drop in prices would be like no change at all. You tell other that they have an IQ at room temperature, when you're only looking at one side of a bigger picture.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

thats why i included both a pro and con side. it would affect a lot of things which is why i posted this topic. Just as i was annoyed when summoning and the achievement diary came out because i for the achievement diary i had to redo everything i've already done before and with summoning if it had been around when i started my account, i would have had so many charms by now, making summoning much easier to train.

2 spots?

Spirit terrorbird gives like 10 extra spots? the summon level for it is pretty low and the pouch itself cost next to nothing.

Why would 2 spots change a thing. Longer trips you say? Will 2 sara brews(whatever food/supplis) really make a huge difference? no.

Masterben92.png

If you got a d chain 50% of the time then almost everyone that wanted one would have one, thus they would not sell., and price would plummit. Supply goes up, demand goes down.

It's considered irrelevant if the price of everything drops. The ratio of gp:items would stay the same, hence the drop in prices would be like no change at all. You tell other that they have an IQ at room temperature, when you're only looking at one side of a bigger picture.

not everything would drop.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Regardless, the fact that more inventory slots are available would appeal to the average skiller. Potions become cheaper, fishers fish more lowering the price, ect. Both of these are common items found in GWD. Not to mention, ores would drop, bars, and uncommon monster drops. It's not the inventory items themselves dropping item's prices, it's the appeal that the slots make to other people. In reference to your statement, many items would drop because of this appeal.

As you said, most items would drop, the items that don't would be considered almost negligible to the market.

I'm somewhat confused by the contradictory statements, could you elaborate, please?
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Bad for everyone. You make less money.

Recession?

Regardless, the fact that more inventory slots are available would appeal to the average skiller. Potions become cheaper, fishers fish more lowering the price, ect. Both of these are common items found in GWD. Not to mention, ores would drop, bars, and uncommon monster drops. It's not the inventory items themselves dropping item's prices, it's the appeal that the slots make to other people. In reference to your statement, many items would drop because of this appeal.

As you said, most items would drop, the items that don't would be considered almost negligible to the market.

I'm somewhat confused by the contradictory statements, could you elaborate, please?

How are those statements contradictory? Almost everything would drop and not everything would drop. Key word: Almost. I see no contradiction. Also, with the added inventory spots more items could be carried on trips EX potions etc

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

How are those statements contradictory? Almost everything would drop and not everything would drop. Key word: Almost. I see no contradiction. Also, with the added inventory spots more items could be carried on trips EX potions etc

Sorry then, I just thought it would be understood that when I said "all" I didn't mean it in the literal sense. I don't see your point against the added inventory space. more potions are carried, yes, but they're cheaper, so you're getting more for your money. However,you can't get as much money as quickly, essentially meaning that there was no change at all, since the ratio stayed the same.

hopesolopatriot.jpg