Fastest way to get lvl 70 attack?

killer9823

A dragon dagger, or a dragon scimitar if you have beaten the Monkey Madness quest.

I wouldn't do pest control, it was painfully slow when I trained to 70 attack from 65 there -.-

Try something like experiments, or the slayer skill.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Which is why slayer is good!

It trains 3 skills at a time :lol: HP, Attack/Strength/Defence, and slayer, surprisingly.

Slayer also has some monsters that have unique drops.

Take a look at the Tip.It slayer guide, it's much better explaining than I could do :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

If you want to skip a task like that, speak to the slayer master in Burthrope, called Turael. He'll give you a very easy task which you can complete, then return to your higher ranking slayer master.

By ranking, I mean a master that requires a higher level of combat/slayer to receive assignments from.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Giant spiders in security stronghold are great xp

But they might hit a often on you :(

This is probably the best method for you if you're looking for the fastest experience. Although I'd recommend slayer because it will be really beneficial in the long run especially if you grow to like it a lot.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Ice Warriors have a somewhat high defence level so it's not a good idea. Fastest way means to fight enemies with low defence level and high hp like Experiments for example.

And it's advisable to go kill Baby dragons to finish the slayer task otherwise you have to start earning those points again.

Just hit lvl 70! thank you to all for your ideas! They really helped!

congratulations!! i remember when i got my first whip.. i have a screenie of 70 attack and a trade of the whip somewhere on my computer (as well as a pic from rsc of me getting an r2h!).

I would of recommended cyclops in the warrior's guild, those were great for me. try raising your strength and defense there!

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

• 1 month later...

i would recomend warriors guild. you will need att+str=130. Buy one armore set (full helm;platelegs;platebody). I would recomend black(lvl69 hp60) or mithril(lvl92 hp80) kill them till u get some tokens then go to thir flor and kill some Cyclops.

+You will get rune defender. See Warriors guild guide for more info. ;)

mirtiesdiena.png