Jagex Employee Survey Responses

me

I collated the responses given by University students who had an industrial placement at Jagex in the past few years. They are as follows:

Your Role

Role description

•  
    [*:umagzltt]I initially started working in Player Support after a month of training. Here I answered customer queries and reviewed password requests. I then impressed my team leader and moved to the Billing department where I answered all customer related billing questions. I finally moved to the web content team after consistently showing a positive attitude towards all aspects of work, where I was responsible for re-designing and coding the whole of the RuneScape website during the launch of our new HD service.

[*:umagzltt]I was required to read abuse reports sent in from players of RuneScape and appropriately categorise them into different offenses for appropriate punishment. I also had to investigate accounts requesting a new password and accept/deny based of the evidence given. Outside of this core work, I got myself involved in a large number of projects that helped me develop management and presentation skills.

[*:umagzltt]I really enjoyed my role, especially the last 8 months. I even extended my contract by 3 months.

[*:umagzltt]I thoroughly enjoyed my year at Jagex. It was varied and I was given the opportunity to be involved in a number of projects.

[*:umagzltt]Environment and character artist, generating 3D content for RuneScape.

1. To what extent did you enjoy your job?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] My job developed from a team member to several other leadership roles.

[*:umagzltt]Loved the job, amazing company to work for and everyone got on really well. I've made many new friends there.

[*:umagzltt]No day was ever the same and a large number of projects were thrown my way.

[*:umagzltt]Such a varied role meant every day was different yet interesting

[*:umagzltt]Many aspects of the job were enjoyable, however the worktypes were somewhat repetitive and the rules changed very quickly.

[*:umagzltt]Excellent exposure to a fast-paced environment at a company in one of the most desirable industries in the world.

[*:umagzltt]I felt really valued by the people in my team and by management.

[*:umagzltt]The culture in the company is fantastic and very staff focused. My colleagues were very supportive throughout my year.

[*:umagzltt]The job became very challenging and enjoyable the further I got into the role and the more experience I gained.

[*:umagzltt]As work was completed quickly, it was great to work on fresh ideas and concepts.

[*:umagzltt]By the end of my placement I was really enjoying my job and I can't wait to return!

2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] My eagerness to impress was always recognised by both my management and fellow colleagues.

[*:umagzltt]Instantly welcomed into the company and my team.

[*:umagzltt]The placement students aren't treated any differently to full term employees. All teams go out on team bonding exercises and the company holds company wide partys and meetings.

[*:umagzltt]Strong relationships with both my own team and other teams meant i felt valued - I made alot of new friends

[*:umagzltt]Once I started working on additional projects, I was vital to the running of the bug tracking team.

[*:umagzltt]Fully ingratiated into the team and didn't feel treated as a placement. I was really appreciative at all the responsibilities I have been given

[*:umagzltt]The culture in the company is fantastic and very staff focused. My colleagues were very supportive throughout my year.

[*:umagzltt]From day one I was made to feel welcome and valued by all staff from management down. The company has an excellent working environment.

[*:umagzltt]I was made to feel very welcome and was able to settle into the team quickly.

[*:umagzltt]I got on really well with my team, but also had really good relationships with teams and other employees across the company.

3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] Support was excellent. The new training course is fantastic and will help any placement student settle.

[*:umagzltt]Full support of my superiors. I was given constant feedback and support.

[*:umagzltt]Weekly and month reviews from team leaders were given to highlight achievements and progression points. Monthly department meetings and awards were given by higher level managers to highlight those who had performed above their expected role.

[*:umagzltt]Support was plentiful, and an enthusiastic management style made them seem approachable in any circumstances

[*:umagzltt]We had reviews every month and every 3 months, and quality feedback twice a week. Also managers were always happy to take time out to give support if needed.

[*:umagzltt]Constant reviews and support, I really believe they looked after me as much as possible.

[*:umagzltt]My Unit Leaders were fantastic, very supportive and taught me an awful lot.

[*:umagzltt]I received regular support from my immediate manager, this was supported by weekly and monthly feedback sessions.

[*:umagzltt]Management gave me very extended and in depth training and support for the majority of my time there.

[*:umagzltt]I had great communication with my superiors, and questions I had were answered immediately.

[*:umagzltt]I felt valued by upper management and as such I had access to lots of help and support. Without this I would not have enjoyed my year as much.

4. How busy were you on a daily basis?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] Further I progressed busier I got. Many adhoc tasks.

[*:umagzltt]Depended on any holidays or changes to the game. Most of the time there was a nice balance.

[*:umagzltt]Not too busy to be continuously stressed, but with a game of over 1,000,000 paying members, speed and quality of work are essential.

[*:umagzltt]At first things were very busy, but after a short settling in period, and a few changes in the way things were done, it all became a much more balanced afair. Very enjoyable.

[*:umagzltt]There were some days that I only had to do my core tasks and no project work. These days were not enjoyable or balanced.

[*:umagzltt]Was pretty busy but that makes the day go quicker. It was due to the amount of responsibility that I was delegated which I really appreciated.

[*:umagzltt]Very busy, but I loved it and prefered it that way!

[*:umagzltt]During my year I moved to a number of different departments, progressing through the company. Each new department brought a different pace and workload. I was always supported to ensure I could manage my workload.

[*:umagzltt]Although my roles frequently changed on a daily basis I was always kept busy and always had plenty to do.

[*:umagzltt]I was required to work quickly, but it has prepared me for the speed of the industry. The office was a comfortable and friendly environment to work in.

[*:umagzltt]Most days were really quite busy, but as time went on things got better due to changes in the structure of my team.

5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] I was fully responsible of a team of 16 had to manage each individual on a daily and weekly basis.

[*:umagzltt]I was trusted to work my own way and prioritise tasks when needed. I was also given extra responsibilities which were my own to look after.

[*:umagzltt]The sky was the limit. If you proved yourself to management by performing consistently well over a period, progression within the company was given. A number of placement students went onto become artists, quaility assurance and office support.

[*:umagzltt]A great amount of repsonsibility was handed to me quite early on in the placement, meaning I was able to show my strengths early. It was a great start.

[*:umagzltt]I established a role managing a team of 22 people for a team that was vital to the success of the game. I also helped oversee other teams that were doing similar curator roles.

[*:umagzltt]Lots of responsibility, I was treated like a permanent member and really felt like a valued member of the team.

[*:umagzltt]In my last 8 months I had a great deal of responcibility particually the management of big and sensitive projects.

[*:umagzltt]I was given the opportunity to gain a huge amount of responsibility considering the relatively short amount of time that I was at Jagex. I moved to a number of new departments throughout my year there and gained more responsibility each time.

[*:umagzltt]I was given very extended responsibility very early on in my placement and was placed in charge of a team of 16 other students within 3 months of working for the company.

[*:umagzltt]If I displayed interest in a certain project, everything was done to make sure I worked on it. I was constantly asking for more responsibility and it was given to me.

[*:umagzltt]I was given a great amount of responsibilty and access to parts of the buisness that only 1-2% of the employee's had access to.

6. To what extent will the skills you developed, and training you received assist you in your final year and beyond?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] My time managment skills have improved dramatically and I now feel that I understand what is required for you to develop in a company such as Jagex.

[*:umagzltt]Team working skills have definitely improved no end and I'll be using those where ever my life takes me.

[*:umagzltt]The industrial placement in general teaches you the aspects of business practice that just can't be taught in a classroom environment. Whilst Jagex isnt your traditional business, you take away from it the amount that you put in.

[*:umagzltt]Communication and time management skills improved no end, and small amounts of challenging technical tasks allowed me to keep ontop of my computing knowledge - I can't see why this won't be beneficial in the future!

[*:umagzltt]The experience I have had at Jagex was a fantastic one. Everyone there was amazing and I learnt so much about life and myself while I was there. I recommend it to anyone!

[*:umagzltt]You can't put a price on the experience I have gained this last year.

[*:umagzltt]Doing my placement at Jagex has taught me so much about 'REAL' work. I matured alot and learned quite a bit about how to behave within the work place (what's acceptable, when you should tell the truth etc), I am definately more professional and my newly devloped work ethos is definately helping to motivate me in my final year

[*:umagzltt]I feel that my placement year has given me practical skills that are hard to learn in the classroom. It has also given me the opportunity to experience the theory that I have learnt first hand.

[*:umagzltt]I will be able to use the experiences that I gained to help my progress in my degree and have already used many examples from my placement in my work!

[*:umagzltt]It has developed my skills greatly. I have noticed huge improvements in my work since working at the company, and will certainly reflect through my 3rd year work.

[*:umagzltt]My proffesional skills developed in leaps and bounds, my technical skills did improve but not to the extend of my proffesional skills.

The Organisation

7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] Great atmosphere. Hardworking but also relaxed. The lunch and games area is ideal for chilling out during breaks.

[*:umagzltt]...especially when I'm around. I'm told the office is a little quieter now I've left haha. Seriously though, you had your fun but you were always working too. The two never caused problems when put together when working for this company.

[*:umagzltt]Never a dull moment. Office is open plan and there is not formal dress code. Jagex realises that you work best when your personal and work balance is good.

[*:umagzltt]Despite a clearly 'professional' atmosphere, it was easy to enjoy yourself and get on with others whilst at work.

[*:umagzltt]Although the atmousphere was always casual and relaxed, it was also very professional. We could all wear jeans to work, but this did not mean that we weren't all working hard.

[*:umagzltt]We had a great team, always popping out for pub lunches and meeting on regular basis' outside of work. Oh did I mention the company-paid trip to Tenerife!!!

[*:umagzltt]A very young and vibrant office. Fun and active.

[*:umagzltt]The atmosphere was excellent. Although we obviously had to get our work done etc. the office was quite laid back and we always had a laugh.

[*:umagzltt]There was almost always a proffessional and enjoyable working atmnosphere at Jagex and I much preferred the environment to other places I have worked.

[*:umagzltt]The graphics team I worked within had some real characters, I got on well with everyone and well made to feel welcome.

[*:umagzltt]Most of the time the atmosphere was amazing, as quite a relaxed office it was easy to get on with people and as such it was very welcoming.

8. How well organised was the overall placement-scheme set up?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] The placement become more organised as it went on. The scheme is now managed excellently.

[*:umagzltt]It's improved much more now. When I started it was a little hesitant (if that's the right word) but from observing the new placements coming in now it's so much better.

[*:umagzltt]With over 60 placements at Jagex in my year, the placememtn scheme was run seamlessly. Placement students received support throughout their time at Jagex and had their own social events.

[*:umagzltt]'One of many' comes to mind - initially there was 2 trainers / mentors for 32 new starters. From what I witnessed towards the end of my placement, this year is ten times more organised!

[*:umagzltt]As far as the role goes as placement, the scheme was well thought out and well established.

[*:umagzltt]Pretty well organised but will be better this next year as they have listened to concerns from this years placements and have strived to address it...

[*:umagzltt]There were some flaws in the system the year I was there. However, these have all been rectified now, and this last year's placement intake ran smoothly. There is so much more available to placement's at Jagex now (ie 'placements' nights out etc)

[*:umagzltt]The placement scheme when I started was good. I was put in touch with other placement students that were starting at the same time as me and they stayed in constant contact with me in the run up to my start date.

[*:umagzltt]It was well organised and the attention to detail made the difference (things like help getting houses sorted before you go etc).

[*:umagzltt]There was a dedicated team in place who organised the scheme. There were plenty of jollies for the students to get to know eachother.

[*:umagzltt]The scheme was OK, although after seeing the training for the next students I believe this year is going to be run in a far better manor.

9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company invest in you?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] I was part of a 6 month Shift Leader management course ran inhouse. This includes many weekly and monthly training sessions.

[*:umagzltt]We were trained well and training was refreshed every so often to make sure we were all on the same page.

[*:umagzltt]Monthly development plans allowed strengths and weaknesses to be identified, and an external training course was welcomed with open arms.

[*:umagzltt]I was regularly given additional training sessions and event ended up doing some training myself for others. All training was internal but it is the time that costs.

[*:umagzltt]Lots of in-house and 'on the job' training meaning that everything you learnt was further developed with the experience gained.

[*:umagzltt]I recieved the same standard training as everyone else when I started (4 weeks) and then was promoted twise within my new teams. Each time receiving intensive training, however in my final role the training was continous.

[*:umagzltt]The company is very keen on training and developing their staff. I had a good amount of training throughout my placement.

[*:umagzltt]I received a large amount of on the job training both from managers and from courses which the company runs to invest in their employees!

[*:umagzltt]As one of the only placements working within the modeling team, they put a lot of trust in me to work at a professional level. I was working along side a senior artist who I could ask anything of, and help was always offered.

[*:umagzltt]I did attend a couple of courses whilst working at Jagex, although most the training was internal so I didn't recieve many formal qualifications.

10. What were the perks on your work placement?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] Subsidised/Company Gym

[*:umagzltt] Financial Bonus

[*:umagzltt] Company Parties/Events

[*:umagzltt] Healthcare/Dental

[*:umagzltt] Flexi Time

[*:umagzltt] Subsidised/Company Gym

[*:umagzltt] Staff Sales / Staff Sop

11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] Jagex is growing at a rapid rate. The games industry is an exciting one to be in and I would be very happy to work again at Jagex.

[*:umagzltt]Very, I would love to come back, if it were the same position or elsewhere in the company.

[*:umagzltt]If given the chance I would love to go back to Jagex, their work ethic is completely unique and not like any other business that I have ever worked for.

[*:umagzltt]Endless opportunities for progression through the company, even before returning as a graduate!

[*:umagzltt]Depending on how my last year goes, I would be happy to rejoin the company, however I would not return to customer support.

[*:umagzltt]I would love to come back and I'm pretty sure I've done enough to be asked back.

[*:umagzltt]I am going back in July!

[*:umagzltt]I have been offered a job for when I return and intend to accept it. The company is at an exciting time, and is growing at a substantial rate. It is an exciting and booming industry to work in and will set me up for the future.

[*:umagzltt]The company is likely to become increasingly more successful in the future and they have a large investment in their employees' futures!

[*:umagzltt]It would be a great start to my career path. The only concern I would have would be the location. Having lived in big city centers, living in Cambridge was quite quiet. I can see myself going back there in later years.

[*:umagzltt]If you apply yourself to the job and show that you not only care for yourself but for the company as well, the prospects are almost limitless.

Other Information

12. Was there a good social scene amongst the other placement students?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] Over 60 students on my placement year. Good to have so many people in the same situation. Plenty to do in and around Cambridge.

[*:umagzltt]I have some awesome friends, getting together with those friends is a little difficult due to the times you work though.

[*:umagzltt]More students than you can shake a stick at - the social scene was brilliant

[*:umagzltt]Everyone at the company is great to get on with. Mostly like-minded staff so you make a lot of friends. Unfortunately the night life in cambridge isn't the best though which meant lots of house parties and cinema events!

[*:umagzltt]Where I was working I was pretty much socialising with the permanent members of staff but did have a few good nights with the other placements.

[*:umagzltt]Could have been better. I believe that Jagex is doing a lot more to encourage this now.

[*:umagzltt]Very much so. There were 50 placement students so plenty of opportunity to meet people and a good social scene. I met some great friends during my year.

[*:umagzltt]Yes. As there are a high number of students working there, there is a very good social scene.

[*:umagzltt]At the start of the year there were placement events which was a good opportunity to get to know other placements. By the end of the year I had a great group of friends who I am still in contact with.

[*:umagzltt]As there is a large amount of placements and the placements mix very well with the permentants the social scene was amazing!

13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] Cambridge is quite expensive (almost London prices). Many student nights which you can take advantage of though.

[*:umagzltt]It was an expensive place to live, furnished apartment wise, not sure if I could have coped without flat sharing with my partner (also on placement at Jagex).

[*:umagzltt]As I lived at home, I commuted into Cambridge (about an hour away), so can't really comment on much on the Nightlife, but as with any student city, there is always plenty to do.

[*:umagzltt]Expensive. Over 1/4 of my wages each month went straight to accomodation. Ouch.

[*:umagzltt]Cambridge is a very expensive place, but not so expensive that you cant live there on the Jagex wage. So long as you are sensible, there should be no reasons for issue.

[*:umagzltt]Where I was working I was pretty much socialising with the permanent members of staff but did have a few good nights with the other placements.

[*:umagzltt]Cambridge is expensive!!! (It want's to be London but just isn't good enough.) However, Jagex pays very well. With your PRP bonus etc, you will be earning more than most, if not all of your friends on placement.

[*:umagzltt]The area is quite expensive to live in and being so close to London it is expensive to go out as well. I earnt a good salary so could afford to go out but I did have to be careful as nights out could get very expensive.

[*:umagzltt]Cambridge is an expensive place to live and go out however there are some really nice things to see and do.

[*:umagzltt]As this was my first time living in the south of England, I did find it a lot more expensive but I did receive a cost of living salary increase.

[*:umagzltt]Living and socialising in Cambridge can be very expensive, fortunately the salary is good so it is still easy to have money to enjoy yourself with.

14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] Cambridge can be quiet one night and very busy the next. There are some great nights to be had but you may hit a poor one now and again

[*:umagzltt]Cambridge is... lifeless to say the least. But there are lots of bars and pubs to go to if you're a more casual person.

[*:umagzltt]Varied, to some extent. There's evidence of a lot of good nights out !

[*:umagzltt]There were few clubs in cambridge, and most of them close very early because of the university. However there were a few really good nights every now and then, depending what you are into.

[*:umagzltt]Not to my taste but the pubs were pretty cool.

[*:umagzltt]Not very good in comparison to where I was at Uni.

[*:umagzltt]The nightlife was ok, there were plenty of bars and clubs in town, although all were quite generic. I had a good bunch of friends that I met in work so always had a good night out!!

[*:umagzltt]Not amazing - compared to where I am at uni the nightlife is poor but if you like pubs and bars - there are plenty!

[*:umagzltt]With it being a small city, there was not the vast amount of clubs and bars I am used to. By the end of the year I was very bored of the same old places.

[*:umagzltt]Not to my tastes unfortunately. There is plenty of dance/hiphop/r&b in Cambridge but unfortunately very little rock.

15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] The gym membership was great to socialise. Jagex also had film nights and weekly 5 a side football organised out of work

[*:umagzltt]Whether it was a team event or something arranged with a group of friends or other employees with a shared interest, there was lots to do.

[*:umagzltt]Jagex provide great support for societies and clubs, allowing you to advertise and join clubs easily

[*:umagzltt]There were a few charity events that went around but nothing much else. Other than the team jollys and incentive outings, not much went on socially.

[*:umagzltt]Loads of nights out and paintballing events happening all the time

[*:umagzltt]Yes there were lots of groups to get involved in outside of work, ran by other employees: airsofting (don't knock it till you've tried it!), football etc

[*:umagzltt]The company had a number of team events and company jollies throughout the year. This ranged from team building activities to pretty spectacular events to reward our hard work!

[*:umagzltt]There are some opportunities however I think the company could do more 'unofficial' gatherings.

[*:umagzltt]As the year progressed we began organising our own trips, but there was a few football teams, team jollies and the art department organised life drawing classes.

[*:umagzltt]There are a large amount of social groups within Jagex and joining one is very simple. If you want something to do there is always something!

In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?

•  
    [*:umagzltt] A superb company to work for, great atmosphere and great prospects!

[*:umagzltt]I thoroughly enjoyed my placement year and was offered a position to return to Jagex. I have accepted my job offer and have begun my career with Jagex.

[*:umagzltt]Overall, I had any excellent 15 months at Jagex. I had real development in both myself and my role in work. The company is an exciting and vibrant place to work and I would recommend this to anyone. :)

[*:umagzltt]Jagex really was the best placement out of the choices we were given at LJMU, once I got there it proved that even more. You will have a great time if you work for this company, especially if you get into Billing ;) We all know it's the best team haha!

[*:umagzltt]If you'r currently looking to apply for a placement year, but not too sure if the games industry is your thing, I would still strongly recommend Jagex to you. Because placements are encouraged to progress their career during the year, you are able to move into any field you wish, whether it be management, business development, quality assurance, HR, graphics (the list goes on!)!

[*:umagzltt]Despite the fun enviroment you are placed into, you need to ensure you remember that a professional approach is always the best. If anything, apply, and the recruitment team will be more than happy to go through any questions or problems you have!

[*:umagzltt]The shift work you do here might put you off, but remember that the friends you make will be on the same rotation so it shouldn't be a problem. The year will be as good as you make it - some students leave with nothing if they don't put the work in to gain the extra experience. Other students will manage to get their fingers in all the pies and have a wealth of things to showoff on their CV when they leave! Make the most of it!

[*:umagzltt]On your placement you get out of it what you put into it. If you want to shine and do well, Jagex is the perfect place to be. It's such a fast growing company that there is so much opportunity for promotion and they definately notice and reward hard work!

[*:umagzltt]I would recommend that any student with the opportunity should take a placement year. It gives you the experience and skills that you just cannot learn in lectures. I have met some great friends on my placement and learnt a lot about myself and my abilities as well. It has been a fantastic opportunity.

[*:umagzltt]This is a really good job if you are going to work hard and push yourself. By doing this you will very soon gain the respect of your peers and will be given extra responsibility. However, if you intend to do the bare minimum expected of you, you will not enjoy the year nor will you take anything away from it.

More information on the industrial placement scheme at http://www.herecomestheboss.com/userprofile/479/Jagex

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

interesting, tho he seems to repeat himself alot. was this same survey given on a monthly basis or so?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

interesting, tho he seems to repeat himself alot. was this same survey given on a monthly basis or so?

Each response is by a different Jagex employee who had an industrial placement with Jagex between 2006 and now provided at http://www.ratemyplacement.co.uk/search.php?company=248 :)

ren_tbv450.png

Subsidised/Company Gym

Financial Bonus

Company Parties/Events

Healthcare/Dental

Flexi Time

Subsidised/Company Gym

Staff Sales / Staff Sop

Not bad actually :thumbsup:

Oh no, working at Jagex must be horrible! - He seems to have developed a complex there where he has to repeat himself 3-4 times for every sentence! =0 :lol:

Only Joking =]

I would love to work at Jagex, as most people who play RS would, but I have my doubts that I would ever get the chance. I live in England (which puts me much closer than a lot of people =D )but to get into Cambridge you need to aim high, plus I dont really know how I would afford it even If I got in! (It must be expensive as he uses the word about 15 times?)

Anyone know about this shift work? How does this fit into the lectures at University? There must be a lot of clashing? =S

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

Oh no, working at Jagex must be horrible! - He seems to have developed a complex there where he has to repeat himself 3-4 times for every sentence! =0 :lol:

Each bullet point is the response from a different employee.

Anyone know about this shift work? How does this fit into the lectures at University? There must be a lot of clashing? =S

Since Jagex is open day and night there are a number of shifts, and if you are the leader of your team for that period you are the 'shift leader'. People have their industrial placement after their first or second year of Uni, so you are effectively taking a year out in the middle of your course.

ren_tbv450.png

Seems like a great company to work for.

Glad I got dark beasts as a task I was able to read this all.

Tif account me knows everything bout Jagex omg he's Andrew :ohnoes: :lol:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012