SC tools

gremmy

How much exp does one tool give?

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Making addy arrow tips.

Which tool?

Anyway, if you're doing it right now, you can figure out how much extra xp you're getting by subtracting the norm VS the xp you're getting now. :roll:

62.5 xp normally

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

That would be 125 exp as it doubles your exp. But I was just wondering how much exp a tool gives from 100% charges -> 0% charges?

XP varies between what you make.

[hide=]Volatile Tool

Costs 20 Points.

The Volatile tool is a omni-tool which can change into one of several different tools. When you command it to change, it will randomly turn into a pickaxe, hatchet, butterfly net, hammer, knife, harpoon, or needle. These are used exactly the same as a normal tool, but provide a boost that doubles the experience you would ordinarily gain while using them. The tool will be able to be of use a few times (the time depends upon your level in the skill) before returning to the natural form; after ten changes, you will need to pay points to have it recharged.

Morphic Tool

Costs 20 Points.

The Morphic tool is exactly the same as the Volatile tool, but you can choose which tool it transforms into. It also grants double normal experience, but will last a varying amount of charges depending on your level in the relevant skill. This number, however, will always be less than that of the volatile tool.[/hide]

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

For the fletching knives im cutting 625 yew logs into longs before one runs out. Blah too lazy to get calc and/or paper out...Cant do math typing on comp sorry. The exp is down there VV somewhere

Oh and about the "varying amount of charges depending on your level in the relevant skill." part. I dont really think your level changes how long the knives last. They have been lasting 625 yews since i was level 89. Well maybe it changes but from 89-95 it hasnt yet.

doomdfence.png

For the fletching knives im cutting 625 yew logs into longs before one runs out. So 65600 extra exp for that.

Oh and about the "varying amount of charges depending on your level in the relevant skill." part. I dont really think your level changes how long the knives last. They have been lasting 625 yews since i was level 89. Well maybe it changes but from 89-95 it hasnt yet.

thats actually 46,875 only..

foukouei.png

I made steel plates and addy bolts and I averaged 62.5k exp earned from 100% to 0% on the hammers. So, it would appear that it has nothing to do with what you are making...so it might depend on level if it isn't constant.

I went from 70-74 smithing with these results

magicfalcon9.png

Dragon Drops: 4 Skirts, 4 Meds (PKed one) , 2 Legs, 1 Chain (Dust Devils), 1 Lump, 1 Shard

Armadyl Drops (219.78m): 13 Chestplates, 13 Skirts, 7 Helms, 8 Hilts

Bandos Drops (10.58m): 2 Chestplates, 1 Tasset, 2 Hilts, 2 Boots

Zamorak Drops (157k): 2 Steam Battlestaves